Best blowjob ever?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by yamaguchim, Jan 2, 2012.

1. yamaguchim

yamaguchim Member

This video kinda describes my best ever. Didn't see it coming. I still think about it.

What's your best?

2. 12barblues

12barblues Member

my best would have to be my girlfriend. she does everything in that video, including slamming me to my balls right when i cum. and she does more with her hands. the amazing thing is when we met she couldnt get half of me down...it took about a year, but now she has no gag reflex at all...its unbelievable...sorry i dont have a video...i could make one but i dont think we're allowed to post em on here...

3. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

yeah my wife's gag reflex used to be pretty bad, but eventually became non-existent.

4. cass_jenner

cass_jenner Member

My wife is actually very good at it, but it happens VERY rarely these days. Such a shame.
    I used to be able to give myself good head, but thats another story, and also a younger and skinnier me :)

5. Malvenkemo

Malvenkemo Member

One of the better times for me was when i was in a master/slave relationship. The girl and I were sat watching a film in the lounge. I wasn't very interested so I drifted off into dirty thoughts. I started getting very horny, so I gave the girl my commanding stare and said: "suck my cock, slave".

She immediately got down on her knees in front of me. I roughly tore off her top and bra, freeing het breasts as she lowered her head onto my cock. She took it as deep as she could, gagging a little as it hit the back of her throat.

She began to bounce her head up and down, her tongue swirling all over the head. She sucked harder and faster until I could feel my orgasm approaching. Just as I felt myself starting to come I stood up, pulled my cock out of her mouth, and tilted her head back.

"Open wide, cumslut" I said as I reached the brink. I exploded, shooting my first load of cum into her open mouth. The next load sprayed across her face and into her hair. Finally, the last spurts hit her tits and dropped down.

That's just the one, I have loads of good blow job stories.

6. smokinIVXX

smokinIVXX Banned

this one girl ill never forget lol, she totally teased the fuck out of me until i was really hard. she started like breathing on it and looking at it. then she blew me, but the best part was when i was about to blow my load she sucked my ballsack lol, like literally put her face on my balls it felt so fucking good lol

7. Blind Side

Blind Side Guest

My wife and I were on a plane coming home from vacation. On the way to our seats she grabbed a blanket. After we were in the air, I took out my book and she curled up in the blanket. After we were in the air for awhile I went to the bathroom and when I returned she had that devilish smile on. When I sat down she showed me she had taken off her shorts and was playing with herself under the blanket. It was not a full flight but there were plenty of people around us. I watched contently as she continued, I asked her to strip naked which she did. Between her and I, and the excitement of being caught she managed to cum hard. She tried to hold back but still managed to let out a muffled scream that could be heard for several rows around us. She immediately went for my cock and pulled it out. I was rock hard but I was a little concerned about being spotted. My wife was so worked up she threw the blanket on the floor and went down on me. I went to grab the blanket to cover our naked bodies but she would have none of it. There we were naked, the smell of sex in the air my wife between my legs and here comes the flight attendant down the isle. I tried to make my wife stop but she would not and I could not reach the blanket. The excitement was too much and I came. She took it all into her mouth. We barley got the blanket over us as the attendant approached our row. My wife politely smiled at her with her rosy cheeks and a mouth full of cum as she passed. I am sure she and everyone around us knew what was going on but nothing was said. We got dressed and slept the rest of the way home. That is one flight we will never forget.

8. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

"you my friend,
    have a way with words."

[​IMG]

9. bresh_b

bresh_b Member

Mind has got to be getting sucked whilst driving down a country lane,amazing.

10. sprouty619

sprouty619 Member

how can i see the video ? an il explain if i have had better u never know i guess

11. 12barblues

12barblues Member

i believe it was heather brooke...just look her up

12. yamaguchim

yamaguchim Member

Had a pretty good one this morning. She kept looking at me. And made all those moaning noises. I didn't warn her that I was going to but she took it all in with a couple of gulps. Then continued to lick from the base of my shaft to the head like a popsicle. With my junk on her tongue.

All in all, it was sure a nice walk up call on a cold winter morning.

13. yamaguchim

yamaguchim Member

Folks, this posting is for you to share yours as well.

Keep them, er, coming!

14. K2 EDTA

K2 EDTA Member

My best was when my now wife started sucking me at her friends house. Her friend walked into the back room to use the phone and my girl whipped my dick out and started to suck but as soon as she started her friend walked out while on the phone and stopped to watch in shock. She couldn't believe my wife would ever do anything like that. The best part is she just kept on going until I cam in her mouth!

15. yamaguchim

yamaguchim Member

Whooaaa.

I suppose she was doing it so her friend could see and join in?
    Was she hot? Me thinks you both made eye contact?

Keep the stories coming!

16. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZItsbLzc73s

17. yamaguchim

yamaguchim Member

Hilarious! Good one.

She looks familiar though ....

18. tuesdaystar

tuesdaystar Interneter

I have no way of knowing which bj I've given was the best

The first one I ever gave was probably the best sexual experience of my teen years

I was 15. I had never wanted to suck cock that much before but I wanted to that day.

Right from start I was really into it. I had barely a clue "how" to do it but I felt like I was doing it really well. He told me he was going to cum (in case I wanted to stop) and I was thrilled and kept doing exactly what I was doing and he shot so hard that it shot out my nose. It stung but I was turned on more by the force with which it had sprayed my throat.

If the force of the ejaculation were the only measure of the best bj I had given, then that would get the blue ribbon, but his age likely played a significant part

Either way if that first time hadn't gone so well, I might have avoided it for years

I hated giving handjobs as a teen because I didn't think I did very well at it and I was not comfortable with the way dickskin would stick to my hand and stretch. So when I learned that I loved giving bjs, handjobs became *very easy* to avoid ;)

1 person likes this.
  19. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

I knew a girl once who didn't wanna gve her bf head for like a week so he like saved up his jizz and when she finnaly did it so much came out that it came out her nose that's hot

1 person likes this.
  20. K2 EDTA

K2 EDTA Member

We did end up having a threesome but not that night. I wish though. She and my wife are super hot, and we did make eye contact. We have a lot of good stories. Lol