how do I get the spanking I need?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by haras, Jan 1, 2012.

1. haras

haras Guest

I am really really into being spanked. My husband isn't really into it. He occasionally does it for me if I ask but never the way we've talked about and for the love of god I can't get him to hit me hard..ever...I have tried telling him exactly what I want but he likes to change the subject. I am a serious spanko and need my fix but he will not listen to me and rejects the idea of letting someone else spank me...help!! what do I do??

2. kairilove

kairilove Member

Have you felt him out on letting either sex spank you? Some men seem to be far more willing to accept their girl being sexual with another woman than another man.

Failing that, self spank sweetie. It doesn't have that exhilarating feel of another person dominating you but it cant most definitely fulfill your other needs. Once you get the technique down you can do some serious damage if you want it bad enough, you can give yourself exactly what you want to feel. I LOVE to literally beat myself bloody (not sure if you like it that savage but you get the picture)

Also, even though you have told him what you like he may just have issues with causing you pain or hitting you. I have run into that before, although I dont think any man I have met has a problem slapping a sexy bare ass, serious spanking can be another story. Some guys feel like it is abusive and have none of it, others dont believe you really want it so hard and are afraid really whipping your ass will backfire and you will get pissed off. Try convincing a guy who has no interest in spanking that you want to be caned until you ass and thighs are covered in bloody welts, it takes some work.

Make him listen to you and you may even have success with a trick I have used: spank yourself as intensely as your can handle right in front of him. Make it a freaky sex night, dress up in some slutty little outfit he likes, suck his dick, get him all hot and rowdy doing what he likes; and then make him sit and watch you give yourself the kind of spanking you really want, show him exactly how much you want it to hurt, and that yes, it really does turn you on to have your ass blistered. It is not only ok to hurt you, you crave it. I have converted a few non believers like that, and have found that usually they like to join in the fun.

If he shuts you down on that hun, I think you may have a lost cause and just need to focus on teaching yourself to fulfill your darker desires.

3. SusanWatson

SusanWatson Guest

Have you tried showing him a picture of a well beaten bottom and told him you would love to have that done to your bottom.

4. janus1970

janus1970 Guest

If he is willing to spank you but lacks power then try giving him a hair brush, wooden spoon or paddle. He probably will not realise how much it hurts and so even a light spanking will give you what you want :)

5. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

Spank him once as hard as you want him to spank you. That way he'll know.

6. Livvy

Livvy Guest

I'm in the same boat here. My husband will slap me in the face and even choke me during sex but for some reason I can't get him to spank me! He gives me some taps here or there but not hard enough or long enough. One time 6 yrs ago he gave me a good one while we were a little drunk. My ass was bruised for a week. I hadn't asked for it he just was in the moment I guess. Since then I hoped he would do it again! That is basically how I discovered how much I really enjoy it. I have suggested he use his belt or my brush or something thinking that way he doesn't have to hit me as hard to get the results I want. He hasn't tried except for a playful slap with his belt as he was getting dressed. Not sure how else to get him into it! I'm very rough in bed always have been. I just don't feel satisfied without the roughness even if I have multiple orgasms! Help!

7. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

How about some spanking videos?

8. GammaRae

GammaRae Member

Next time you're fucking keep his belt near by then about in the middle of the act spank him with it really hard and say, "If you won't do me I'm gonna do you!" It'll totally go over great lol I promise! :p

9. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

You are walking by him, he smacks you one, "Ya,,, smack that ass Baby"

You are both on the couch, reach across him for the remote instead of asking him to pass it to you.

You are on top of him. Ask him to lay his hands on your ass cos its cold,,, maybe he will warm it up for you.

Key words, some guys dont catch on for a while but key words will eventually kick in like, "so, spank me for it" in a playful tone when he says he didnt appreciate something you did.

Give him a playful smack in bed, if he returns it then smack him back until he decides you have asked for it now.

10. Speaks

Speaks Guest

You come to nj and I would love to take care of you, ;)

11. Sallysmart

I would get into a lot of trubble with my BF if I did, might get the spanking I dont want, hahaha. But its a good thought anyway, hee hee.

12. Sallysmart

Have you tried just telling him he dont get any tonight and see what he does?

13. m1kes

m1kes Guest

well sounds like someone's been naughty. I'm afraid you will have to go behind his back to get the spanking you need. Some people just aren't into it. And they don't change that attitude ever. All I can suggest is seek out a professional another woman to spank you in front of him.