Cunnilingus after ejaculation - so intimate!

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by loyhb, Dec 31, 2011.

1. loyhb

loyhb Guest

Any other men or women enjoy this as well?

This has always been a hot fantasy of mine to give my wife oral after ejaculating inside of her.

Like most men right after orgasm I could not follow through. Completely lose the desire. the refractory thing.

But just last Saturday we were having mid day sex and was finally able to follow through. And it was super intimate for both of us!
    We are very light drinkers but will usually have a glass a wine before sex. This time right after my O, she rolled over to nap and I went in living room and had another glass. And relaxed and focused on my goal to pleasure her like this.

Well after about 20 minutes I went back and woke her up with oral. Once I got started my desire instantly came back. the refractory thing was gone.
    She just loved.
    And we both after awhile got another O.

1 person likes this.
  2. jsb

jsb Member

I always enjoy eating pussy after filling it with cum.

3. aldo67

aldo67 Guest

Same problem with me...get the blues after I cum and backout....I'm worried what the wife will think, if she will enjoy it or ir she'll encourage it. I always wonder what the women think especially if husband or boyfriend has never done this before. Aere women uptight and not open or do they worry that their SO is bi or something else. Hope some women will respond and it's not a male responses.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

if your wife thinks you're bi, it's probably not because you eat her pussy.

5. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I imagine it would be much like the same fantasy while masturbating - to eat the semen after ejaculating - but when it actually comes down to it & the orgasmic moment is past, the desire to eat the resulting semen also passes & the very idea of doing so becomes curiously gross.

6. franx144

franx144 Banned

Unless we are doing 69, when I go down on my wife it is usually after I cum inside her. It has nothing to do with my desire, it is that she likes to be fucked before I eat her pussy. I am pretty good at keeping clear of my jism but every once in a while I get a taste. Sometimes I'll pull out after fucking her and cum in her mouth and then go down on her.

One thing though, usually after my wife gives me a blowjob I am seized by the desire to french kiss her. Again, I think it has nothing to do with jizz. I think it has to do with the idea that receiving a blowjob is such a special gift and I think I want to show her that there is nothing dirty or selfish about asking for a BJ, it's just another way of being intimate and by kissing after, there is no distance or separation, that her mouth is just as desirable with cum residue as if we were making out.

7. wild & crazy guy

wild & crazy guy Member

Wife and I have been married for a long time and enjoy this. She asked me to try this right after we got married. It was very hot and we still think so. She also enjoys tasting her love juice after she cums in my mouth.

8. lameazz

lameazz Member

I shot a huge load in my wife's mouth last night then she held my head down and kissed me with a lot of tongue. It was kind of a cum swap. HOTTTT! that's what it was. My cock stayed hard for about an hour after I got off.

1 person likes this.
  9. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

I've had male partners who do this. Maybe it speaks to heir overall tuned-in state, but there is something beyond erotic and more into melding that happens with post sex cinnilingus.

10. Just_Dave

Just_Dave Member

I've licked my mates after cumming in them. I've kissed them deeply after receiving a wicked BJ from them as well. It's part of lovemaking, is it not?

1 person likes this.
  11. terribletom1212

terribletom1212 Guest

We love it it's great.

12. cass_jenner

cass_jenner Member

I like to do this, but my wife thinks its weird and won't have it.

13. no_worries

no_worries Member

My wife loves it, and why not? She sucks me off her we've been boinking!

14. geiger ron

geiger ron Members

So glad to hear I am not alone. I am deeply in love with my wife. Sex is secondary to that but is VERY important too. Yes, I love giving my wife oral, always have, but after 30 years of marriage now the desire is 10X as much. And I sometimes fantasize about going down on her again after I ejaculate - the fantasy can drive me crazy - but as soon as I climax inside of her the thought of doing oral after I came inside of her becomes rather repulsive. I am bewildered by this. I am glad to hear this is not a unique reaction. In the past when occasionally I came inside of her but she had not yet climaxed herself, she would go wipe off and come back and I would giver her oral until she came. It felt like it was sort of a chore for me after I had already climaxed, not really pleasurable, but fair is fair and I WANT her to climax. I never let her know that because it would have made it harder for her to reach her orgasm.

I have tried this: I almost always start with oral, then while I am screwing her I tell her how much I want to eat her again. I pretended to climax....then eat her out, often voraciously. She did not object. Without telling her I had only pretended to climax, I asked her how she felt about me eating her out afterwards...and she said it is okay with her as long as I enjoy it. the thought doesn't excite her, but she always enjoys me going down on her.
    I was able to do it for real once: immediately after I came I quickly went down on her and started eating her out - that worked well. I didn't have a chance to become repulsed, and so little semen is there at the opening anyway, there was almost no taste anyway.
    I have asked her what she remembers about our sex early on in our marriage and she reminded me that I always enjoyed giving her oral, but I would become too excited shortly and shifted to screwing her. I always tried to get her to climax at the same time as I did, and the best way to do this was to orally stimulate her, then screw her...but I would have to work hard to not climax....I would stop thrusting if I felt I was too close, or try thinking about work for a minute to push away my climax....when she did start moaning and climaxing I could easily get to climax too with just 10 thrusts so that we could climax together. Later in our marriage I focused on giving her an orgasm first, because if I came first I lost my erection and she would get frustrated.

Now that we are older, I do not have reliable erections, so oral on her is my salvation - no pressure to have an erection every time. She is over 50 and surprisingly has the best orgasms of her life. It might be because we have sex less frequently now that the orgasms are tremendous, I don't know. She has asked me about my new obsession with giving her so much oral and I can't explain it. I take testosterone shots to keep my level up , but this strong urge is not explained by that. Oral is more than sexual, it is the intimacy that I love. I get her to climax and I love sucking and licking all her juices, and I often have no need to climax myself. I feel fully satisfied. And since I did not ejaculate I have the same strong desires for her again within an hour or the next day. Sometimes I want to give her oral and she is not in the mood but she is very willing to let me enjoy myself and she is OK with not climaxing either during those times. Those instances probably only last 10 minutes. For her to climax I am probably down there 20 or 30 minutes. I wanted to talk about what feels good and she told me this afternoon that I could spend some time manually rubbing her body and vagina for awhile before I start oral, and it would reduce the time I spend orally....but why would I want to spend LESS time? I love it! I have the most wonderful wife who is willing to follow some of my suggestions. " Hold me head down sometimes so I know you are enjoying it" "tell me to lick your pussy" "tell me explicitly to do this and that sometimes" I told her if she wants I would enjoy it if she came up to me out of the blue every day and told me it is time for me to eat her. Or if she wants it less, it is Ok and I will wait a week or more until she has great desire and she can initiate sex when it suits her, instead of always being willing on my timeline. I can be adaptable too.

thank you for sharing. .It is a great comfort to know others have had these experiences too.

1 person likes this.
  15. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Oh Yes! I was hesitant at first, but my wife pushed my head down there after I ejaculated, and it turned out to be a real hot experience. I do it often now.

16. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

I absolutely love going down on my wife after cumming inside her. I love the taste of my cum anyway but when I'm licking it out of her pussy it's even tastier!
    The whole experience is always so hot!

1 person likes this.
  17. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

My wife has never been in either cum swap or kissing after going down on her, but with guys i find it a real turn on to both cum and then deep deep kiss each other - enuf to set both of us off again for a second try. When i bring a guy off orally I look on it as my reward to feel his cum flooding into my mouth - I know i have given him pleasure and feel i have achieved something.

What you guys b4 have said is true with regard to the desire b4 and after orgasm. Often if I am being fucked and cum while his cock is hard in me - then I am often not so sure if i then want him to cum in my mouth....but in practice if/when he does it's great and I love licking him clean of the last drop of his sperm. If i'm turned on enuf then i use his sperm to bring myself off again - such a great lubricant! :)

Simon :)

18. . . . TBH. No man of mine has ever gone down on me after filling me with his warm ooze.
    Never really thought about it.
    Would be curious if they would go down on me after if I gently asked them.
    Some guys that I have snowballed (sharing their ejaculate by kissing them after a BJ) have rejected their own cum.
    But, those that have "accepted" their own white goodness by swallowing now want that every time.
    Probably those would be the ones I should ask
    (depends if I still needed oral --- obviously --- lol)

Klimax2gether and Willy Blue like this.
  19. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

They're missing a real treat Pattie!
    There's something almost magical about going down on your lady after filling her with cum.
    Maybe he needs a little persuading....

20. cass_jenner

cass_jenner Member

Like many others, I used to promise myself that I would go down on her after, but once I had come that idea went away.
    Then I got married to this woman and thought I would try again with her, and she thought the idea was just icky so I gave up on the whole thing.

Then we got divorced, and years on my own with myself as my only sexual partner made me realise that actually I rather liked the taste of my own cum.
    Now I have new GF and I wanted her to know right away that I was up for this, and it turns out that she is as well. For me certainly it is the epic and delicious finish of a nice sex session. There is nothing more wonderful than licking our combined juices and getting a faceful of wetness, then cuddling and kissing.