what to do

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by findingmyself, Dec 31, 2011.

1. findingmyself

findingmyself Member

Well I'm 18 and dated a beautiful girl for a year I wasn't the best boy friend out there but I honestly do love her we resently stopped talking and she met this boy they kissed a few times I don't know if they did any thing more than that lately she has been down and talking to me again . She wants to sleep with me but I don't know if I should .. Its like I can't trust her with my heart any more . I know I did way worse things but I just can't bring my self to sleeping with her again becausee of that boy . I'm lost and seeking answers

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you don't have to trust her with your heart to have sex with her, just with your dick.

3. findingmyself

findingmyself Member

Oh I don't really care if we have sex she is grate at it I just don't want her to think she own me ... I just want to be free and open... sex will just tie me down to her ... I'd like to move on and find a new girl some one fresh I love the thirl of a first time with any girl its and experiance I seem to seek when I'm in a relationship

4. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

alto of girls will kiss a guy-even girls too..no harm-its not a crime.
    might be you've got a lot to learn about girls...just saying

5. findingmyself

findingmyself Member

I'm out of that funk I'm just being a guy going out to the mountains with a group of good friends smoking joints all day seeking food soon after and enjoying my time ... The lady continues to love me now that I stopped being a punk ass kid ...

I'm just letting the days pass enjoying all the grate memories

6. funktastic

funktastic Senior Member

sleeping with her will not make her think that, she will only think like that, if you act like she owns you ... are you sleeping with her or is she sleeping with you?

7. lovelyxmalia

lovelyxmalia Banana Hammock Lifetime Supporter

fuck her til you hate her.

I've done it.

Fuckin works.

8. findingmyself

findingmyself Member

Lol that's pretty much where I am at this point man I blew her ass off all day
    Do u guys own a long board its so thrilling going 27mph on a piece of wood on weels nearly die almost every time I get on it blowing red light ...
    Don't know why but death mean nothing to me after dating this girl

9. findingmyself

findingmyself Member

Neither I gave up on trying to please her I'm more into finding a new love and rideing my board its almost if I was surfing the pavment

10. funktastic

funktastic Senior Member

great

happy surfing :2thumbsup:

11. findingmyself

findingmyself Member

Damn I was full of it .... Turns out I really am a lonely stoner only girl I ever loved has a new boy friend .... And I'm stuck at home alone a bowl really helped sucks that I have to see her every day ... Really wish this new guy doesn't turn out to be just like me that girl would never open up again she's been throught way to much shit with her family and exs ... Damn well I need a new love some one who is sweet let's me be a stoner and loves to hang out with a guy like me ... Its like I have to start all over again in a few months ill be out of high school ill have to learn a all new game lately older wemen have been atracting me well not too old I'm talk about young moms latina or light balck girls get me going don't know what it is white girls do not arouse me What do u do after a ex moves on ? !! ...

12. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

i think ADHD is bullshit, but you got it

i'm confused, you said you weren't interested in the girl so you blow her off

she gets a boyfriend - you're jealous

wtf man?

keep boardin dude

13. iamtigerpaw

iamtigerpaw Member

i longboard, everyday to class, you're right, it is a thrill. but not because i like running red dice or rolling the dice, but because i love the sense that I'm moving at a different pace than everyone around me.. weird.. :sultan:

14. findingmyself

findingmyself Member

When u love some one they turn into your best friend now all I have is a coulple numbers in my phone with some stupid bitches that can never be what abby was to me .... A best friend not just a gf I'm for ever lost now .... Boarding is the only escape I have

15. findingmyself

findingmyself Member

That's groovy and yeah I know the feeling

16. Crayola

Crayola =)

^There's your answer... Give it some time, soon enough u'll be out of high school, meeting a lot of other girls, and i guarantee that u'll move on and forget even the girl's name.

17. findingmyself

findingmyself Member

The emptyness in side needs to leave I for got how to open up to a girl other than her just sucks right now I listen to silvertein all day trying to for get this girl likes like a roller coster at the moment when I was with I'd always have my up and down I had many lovers when she was with me a broken heart is the only thing I'm left with ... Can't wait to find a new love hopefully she will make me just as happy I know ill be very loyal this time around

18. Crayola

Crayola =)

Yep, u gotta learn from your mistakes. And don't worry too much, time will heal your wounds.

19. findingmyself

findingmyself Member

Thanks uv been really nice (crayola) I'm working on it I'm going too hang with my friend on my day off and shoot stuff in the desert with his dad should be a blast

20. Crayola

Crayola =)

u're welcome :)