Thoughts on this video

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by Dude111, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Whatever happened to the good ole days back in the 60s when the Black Panther Party and the Nation of Islam brainwashed our young brothers and sisters to believe that all white people were evil :(

Hotwater ~ sigh

[​IMG]

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I still get nothing when I click that link....... Just sayin'

4. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Interesting. I cant really here what the child is saying though.

5. Dude111

Whoever uploaded the vid has now disabled embedded viewing,i dont know what the fuck for!!!!!!! (Its still there though)

6. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

you do get that this is just an experiment to see young people's perception of race and attractiveness? this isn't some kind of thought control or conditioning attempt?

just proves that kids respond to the meidia's standard depiction of beauty which tends to be white, often blonde, slim etc.

7. Wow,it's a bit sad that the young black girl sees white as attractive and desirable. Does she have no strong, black, female role models in her life?

8. hotwater

Black doll white doll experiment on a young african american female who choose the white doll over the black doll because she thinks the black doll is ugly. when asked which doll looks like her she identified the black doll.

That's the nature of the society she lives in which brainwashes black children into believing that all things white are good and all things black are bad and ugly.

Who the fuck needs skinheads when the very society we live in promotes white supremmacy [​IMG]

Hotwater

9. learn2see

learn2see Member

This is so sad. I hope that by the time I am old, people will really understand equality. It shouldn't even be an issue...in fact, the word "equality" shouldn't have to exist. It should just be natural.

10. hotwater

It's not about equality its about the systematic brainwashing of african american youths into believing they're inferior to their white friends [​IMG]

hotwater

11. Dude111

Thats exactly it and its sad :(