where do guys aim their load?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by taipei personality, Dec 28, 2011.

1. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Let's Get One Thing Clear.......Guys Can't Aim Their Load...OK....When Your Eyes Are Closed And You Are Making "Animal Grunts"

There Is No Way It Crosses Your Mind As To Where It's Going To Land......[​IMG]

Just Make Sure You Have Lots Of Tissues Close By........ :D

Cheers Glen.

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Glenn, this problem could be solved simply by opening your eyes around the exact moment.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you could at least face in a certain general direction before your eyes close. unless when you start the animal grunting you also start spinning...

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Maybe he accidently mostly comes on his own face? Would explain why he isn't going for the obvious solution!

5. Silverback64

Silverback64 Members

I love aiming . cum where I'm told. In the shower aiming at the wall tiles

6. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Generally on a towel...toilet paper etc.

7. sidonee

sidonee Member

either on my chest or in my underwear if i'm feeling lazy
    it usually dries by morning !

8. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

How do you like the Fleshlight?

9. markthehannah

markthehannah Members

I'm not PineMan but I had one for a while. It can be pretty freakin' awesome. The pleasure from stroking that on your penis vs. your hand is much stronger and more immediate, due to the way it stimulates the underside and the head. The textures are just designed to get the most feeling out of each stroke.

Now for me, that was kinda where the problem was. I'm the kinda guy who can't have head stimulation when I'm cumming or I get overwhelmed and the orgasm isn't as sweet. In a pussy that's not really a problem, but in the Fleshlight, that thing is still ticking your penis head through every spurt.

But the buildup to that orgasm, wow. It really starts glowing and buzzing in my nuts, coming on like it's gonna be the best cum of my life. If only that stimulation problem at the end weren't an issue, I bet I'd be screaming using that thing.

10. Vicky666

Vicky666 Members

If you have the opportunity, always cum on your girls chest or pussy. I love it on my chest

2 people like this.
  11. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

If I was a guy, I'd try and shoot it in my mouth. Lol

cass_jenner and ahsorandy like this.
  12. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

penis over head and shoot it in my mouth, yummy

cass_jenner likes this.
  13. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

I'm too busy enjoying the pleasure to aim! It just goes, where it goes! LOL

14. markthehannah

markthehannah Members

Yep, that's my policy. If you're doing it right, it should feel WAY too good to be able to entertain a thought of where it's gonna go.

15. ASSHOLELICKER

ASSHOLELICKER Banned

I actually like to shed my cock load in my wife's pussy. I also love to ejaculate in her mouth and ass hole. I have even smeared her belly and face with my load. My wife loves it and licks it.

16. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yeah....very well said...get lost in it.

17. In my hand or on some food for me to eat

18. KurtH

KurtH Members

When im edging and its time to cum. It winds up where ever, I use my fingers to get it to my mouth.. There are times though that I will Jerk off with the intent to cum as close to in my mouth as possible. I will put my legs over my head and get the load as close to my mouth as possible. What I cant get with my tongue my fingers will get to my mouth.

19. JL0006

JL0006 Members

It's changed over the years. When I started masturbating at 13, I mostly came on myself lying in the bathtub. When I was 14, I got the brilliant idea of a cum rag, and my heavy jackoff sessions moved to my bed. I'd go at it for a while and then roll onto my side and blow onto a washcloth I'd stolen from the bathroom. That was only partly successful, because I frequently missed or overshot in the heat of the moment. I eventually had to throw the poor washcloth away after it wouldn't even bend anymore. From 15-17, a frequent target was hay bales - I kept a jackoff stash with an old blanket and lube in the hayloft of a disused barn near our house, and I spent many naked sweaty afternoons up there after school. After getting fully horned up, I'd either roll on my side or stand up and blow all over the hay. In my adult life, it's been mostly on my chest and stomach while lying on my back in bed, or in the shower.