where do guys aim their load?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by taipei personality, Dec 28, 2011.

1. pntysnffr

pntysnffr Members

I shoot it all over the place.

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

How Can A Guy Aim His Load With His Eyes Closed.....???..... :D

Cheers Glen.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

that's a terrible way to avoid having to deal with a mess. have you ever showered after one of them? if they don't spend the next 5 minutes wiping the cum off the floor, and then another 5 minutes cleaning it off whatever body part or sponge they used to wipe it, there's going to be disgusting sticky blobs all over the shower forever.

4. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

Not immediately after, and they dont wipe with anything. The water pressure allows all the ejaculate to run down the drain. Are you confused on how showers work?

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

no, i've done it and experience firsthand what happens. are you confused on the consistency and stickiness of semen?

6. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

As a matter of fact, ive experienced more varieties of ejaculate in my short existence than some people do their whole lives. The consistency in terms of thickness and coloration varies depending on the concentration of enzymes released and produced by the prostate, and the clumpy sticky aspect is a matter of the actual semen production from the testes. Someone who has blown a load recently, or ejaculates on a somewhat regular schedule will have thinner less sticky and less dense jizz in general than someone whos orgasms occur irregularly, or someone who is "backed up" from edging/dry spell/timing in the monthly hormone cycle.

7. Nudebob

Nudebob Members

It goes where it goes. That's what towels are for.

8. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Tonight I used the cap from an old and totally used up deodorant stick to catch my cum.

9. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Last night it just went all over my hand; it was a spur of the moment wank in the small hours!

10. Ferylove

Ferylove Members

Inside me that where it belongs

1 person likes this.
  11. justwonderin

justwonderin Member

I edge frequently and have not allowed climax for about 3 days so I feel like replying. Since I edge almost daily holding off climax, due to this form of "abstinence" I stay pretty aroused comparatively. It's sort of like the feeling when you're making love, moments before ejaculation where a person would most likely blurt out something they otherwise, would not. So, my answer is- while edging/no climax, I have done many things with my semen, none of which involves wasting it since without climax, the urges to "do things" with my semen never abate as with post ejaculation. Sometimes I edge/prostate massage with the sole purpose of collecting semen in mind, I usually slurp the semen out of my left hand with each pulse or dribble. many times this is in front of a mirror so I can watch myself roll my cum around in my mouth, I continue to edge, tasting and smelling my semen. Beyond that I have used semen as a lube to assist in auto anal, and a couple times, in a very heightened state of...I don't know what you call it....."willing to do about anything different" ?....I worked all of the semen out of me into a small cup, then i used a small syringe to suck all of it out, then in a mirror on the floor I injected it into my ass, knowing the rest of the day it would hopefully seep out of my ass and trickle down my cheek and inner thigh...other times when I did decide to climax via auto anal, I like to start on my back thrusting my cock deep inside me, watching in a mirror, then one time I discovered I could roll over onto my stomach with my cock held in place with both hands, and via a second mirror, I can watch my entire body in the mirror behind me, writhing and thrusting with my cock visibly appearing and disappearing with each thrust of my ass...When face down my entire body can now relax and I'm able to focus only on the feeling of my cock in my ass and my ass with a cock in it, that dual sensation is usually more than I can take. all I have to do is thrust my ass up and down to continue the edging.

The few times a month I do decide to climax, it goes into my butt, I swallow it , or wherever...

12. Ophion

Ophion Members

You may think every reasonable man does that but I don't agree. To me making easy cleanup the priority is to put the cart before the horse and I wonder if it is something that has it's roots in trying to be sure to leave no evidence as a teen.

There's really no such thing as a bad orgasm but I do find them better if I am comforable and really ready to completely give in to the sensation. My favourite is to lie on my back in bed and when I decide to cum and feel myself going over the edge I can just cum without having to make a grab for a tissue. The cum lands on my chest/belly as that's where my cock naturally points and the fact that warm splashes as it lands feel pleasant too is just a bonus. My torso is a big enough area that the sheets are usually safe and afterwards I can just wipe off with a towel or the underwear I have taken off. I generally do the laundry in our house, at least as far as sorting it and putting in the machine, so it isn't as if I am expecting someone else to handle cummy things either.

I have seen the subsequent discussion about showers and the thread about leaving cum places and I do agree it is not polite to leave other people to come across your cum but really I think you should be comfortable with your own.

I am not sure if you mean on his chest or in his underwear. I guess probably the latter but really the two don't have that much in common. Shit is a waste product from digestion that is full of bacteria that, if consumed, could make you ill with gastoenteritis and as such is genuinely nasty. Cum. on the other hand has sperm in, the essense of you for the next generation, but no germs (unless you have an STI). While there is a sense in which you are wasting it when you masturbate because you are not trying to get a girl pregnant that is not the same as it being as waste product. Guys usually expect that a girl or woman will let them cum inside her, in her mouth or both - how can you expect that, without being a hypocrite, if you think cum is nasty?

Sure, cumming in your underwear is not everyone's cup of tea. Quite a while ago a friend of mine mentioned that he had done that, I was curious about what it felt like so I tried. I haven't bothered to repeat it but if other people find it to their liking that's fine.

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i wouldn't say i make cleanup the priority, it's just such an easy thing to do that it seems like you're basically going out of your way to be messy otherwise.

my method is basically the same as yours, i just lie a strip of toilet paper up my torso to catch it before it gets all stuck up in my chest hair.

i admit i don't remember exactly what i was referring to 5 years ago when i posted that, but i assume it was about how uncomfortable it would be to have any wet sticky substance floating around in your underwear all day.

14. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

It dries after a few hours. On a rare occasion I will go in my underwear before going to sleep and it's all dry and good to go when I wake up.

15. AlwaysJusChillin

AlwaysJusChillin Banned

I used to cum on my belly.

Now, I squirt it into a shirt. When I'm done, I ball it up and throw it under my bed. It'll be dry by the next time.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I aim all my loads into ice cube trays in hotel freezers.

17. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

On the ground outside your window.

C/S,
    Rev J

1 person likes this.
  18. Catman823

Catman823 Members

I lay on my back in bed. I open my mouth, sometimes I'm lucky

19. storch

storch banned

I use a clothespin to pinch off the end. When I'm finished, I leave it on until I have to urinate, and then the urine flushes it clean. A word to the wise: If you go too long without urinating, the semen will become thick and difficult--if not impossible--to pass. So always have a supply of pipe-cleaners on hand, as that is the only way to deal with this kind of sticky situation.

20. markthehannah

markthehannah Members

So true! My priority in cumming is to get as much of it from my balls and prostate out of the tip of my penis with the strongest possible contractions for the longest time...that's the focus of my entire being at that moment, and where the cum goes once it's launched out of my blissful penis is the farthest thing from my mind. Sure, it gets everywhere that way but it's because it's squirting out so much harder when I can fully give in to the pleasure like that.