Found a Pill at my Job.... (Oxycodone)

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Jay_Billionz, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

Ok so I work at a car rental place and while cleaning out one of the cars I found a pill "IP 203" which according to my online findings is acetaminophen/oxycodone 325 mg / 5 mg pill.

Is this enough to get me high? I've never taken any types of Opiates... I've experimented with Kratom with no results...other than that. Nothing.

I plan on taking it Christmas night as a treat to myself for this bullshit life that I live daily... I think God sent me this pill as a little gift so I can finally have a bit of joy... I have weed in my room, but weed makes me EXTREMELY paranoid so I don't smoke it.

What do you guys think? Will the pill get me high? Also do you think if I took the pill then smoked weed it would ease the paranoia I get from weed?

2. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

If you don't/haven't taken opiates, 5mg oxy is enough to get you feeling pretty good, from my one experience with 5mg.

It might ease the paranoia, some. I wouldn't count on it a whole bunch. But I would say wait until it's hit you, like 45 mins, to smoke weed, so you're not already high and then get way higher, even if it's not to an extent that could hurt you it might be uncomfortable.

Anyways, you'll feel real nice on just 5mg orally if you don't take opiates and don't weigh as much as a brontosaurus. Not like, super fucked up, but like, probably shouldn't drive a car, will be all smiles and kinda tired, etc.

Don't you find all sorts of nice drugs there, though? I'd think cleaning rental cars you'd find everything from every type of drug to weapons.

3. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

I'm 150 pounds... And yeah bro I find weed in those cars all the time...That's why I got so much weed in my room. You'd be really surprised who smokes weed... People you'd never expect. Too bad I can't smoke it without getting paranoid and anxious.

But other than finding weed, this is the first time I've found a drug or a pill (That has abuse potential). :2thumbsup:

4. smokinIVXX

smokinIVXX Banned

yes i agree with shack

i would smoke a nice sized bowl of good pot about an hour after u eat the perc. u should feel alright, i mean its only 5mg, but that might be enough to "give u a nod" but u prob would have to smoke to 'kick' it in. or it may just take away your anxiety/paranoia and youll b able to enjoy your mj high... enjoy!

5. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

If you don't have an opioid tolerance, 5 mg of Oxycodone is PLENTY to get a feel for what the opioid high is like. It won't get you 'messed up' but IMO opioids are best enjoyed at doses where their effects are subtle anyways. Enjoy it!

6. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Cheer up, one day you'll die :daisy:

7. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

i live in FL, and it has the worst prescription drug problem of any other state. i've watched ppl act completely stupid on that stuff or zanax. ESPECIALLY while drinking. they are absolutely addictive, and i'd honestly say

just throw it away man, prescription pills are a bunch of crap. my old roomate used to do diff pills, but mostly methadone's and drink. guess what happened to her?
    she's not with us anymore man.
    it aint worth it, toss that shit

8. etkearne

Actually, taking opioids is nothing like benzodiazepines like Xanax. And, like you said, the bad stuff happens when they MIX it with booze. Taking small doses of opioids by themselves does not cause you to do anything out of the ordinary or weird.

9. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

Dude I took the pill the day after christmas and didn't feel shit... I think I have some kind of strong natural tolerance to opiates.. Because about 3 years ago I had taken 10 mg of Hydrocodone and didn't feel shit. Also I can drink a shit ton of Kratom and not feel shit....

It's strange cause I can take a small hit of weed and get ripped... I don't get it.

Oh well...

10. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

I actually wanna try Xanax... :sultan:

11. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Xanax doesn't feel like anything. You get a little bit tired, and then if you take more than that, you just black out and do stupid shit, and maybe die, either from the effects of overdose or from doing stupid shit. And becoming un-blacked-out in a cell is not an uncommon occurrence.

You don't have any super tolerance if you didn't feel 10 hydro or 5 oxy, you probably just don't even know what sorts of feelings you're looking for, and have a bit of a hardheadedness. From your posts, I'm going to guess that you cling very tightly to your mental status quo, even if you think you want to get "high".

If you want to get high, go learn to smoke weed. It's something that you can do, you need to learn some mental control anyway if you want to take any drugs.

12. etkearne

Xanax is incredibly disappointing compared to opiods like Oxycodone, so you are not likely to find it enjoyable if you cannot feel 5 mg of Oxycodone.

Like RooR said, just try something else. Cannabis is a fine option and most people find it pretty powerful even if they find other drugs too subtle (like opioids).

13. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

DONT DRINK ON IT, and its strong shit dont take a lot.
    i hear about a lot of ppl that go to jail and ppl ask them "why you in here" and they say "did some xanax's and drank and dont remember shit"

14. mephist00

mephist00 Member

yes but combining a xanax with 5mg of oxy, might bring him to the point where he wants to be.. (eheh keep reading)

its all personal preference when it comes to a question like this..

Xanax, Valium and other Benzodiazapines can be VERY enjoyable to some people without the need to do opiates.. Same with Opiates.. I know people who only take xanax, and dont like opiates.. But most who take opiates like xanax/benzos, they both fall under the same basic class; Downers

I took 6, 1mg Xanax one time, and i was fuckin wasted, it was great, felt good as hell too.. then i decided to shoot up one 8mg Diladuid, and bam , i was in opiate dreams.. was fuckin great

BUT combining benzo's and opiates together can be dangerous, but if u know your body, it can be great :)
    and again, Mixing Benzo's (valium/xanax) with Opiates (Oxy/Heroin) or with Alcohol, can be very dangerous!

So for those people who dont know what there doing...
    BE CAREFUL, and KNOW YOUR LIMITS

15. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

You say be careful, and then describe a combo that would kill OP dead in a matter of minutes. (especially with how he seems to THINK he has a tolerance, and might act on that and do something really stupid) Well wonder how long it takes him to try it:2thumbsup:

16. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

I only wanna try Xanax with weed... The reason is because I want to be able to smoke weed and trip out without the paranoid thoughts. I really really enjoy the visual and physical expect of an MJ high... It's just those thoughts man... It always makes me analyze my life waaaaaay too much for comfort ya kno?

And don't worry I'm not planning on doing any crazy combos with pills... I'm not even into Pharms like that. Thanks for the heads up though. :afro:

What exactly do you mean by this?

17. etkearne

Of course. I meant taking the Xanax by itself and the Oxycodone by itself. You are 100% right that a novice to hard drugs should NOT be mixing benzos and opioids! That is bad news.

I don't mix the two (although I am prescribed both- take them at different times of the day) since I don't like the synergism. I find the benzo takes away some of the 'rawness' of the opioid high. However, I hear that some people like to mix the two if they are taking a 'speedy' opioid like Oxycodone (to some people), Demerol (dangerous combo though), etc.

18. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

There are no visual effects of weed, unless you're schizophrenic...

And you don't need the fun effects if you can't deal with the life-analizing effects. That's like taking xanax with LSD so that you can just feel kinda high :rolleyes: if you like the "trip", as you called it, of weed, than you need to deal with tripping, which involves forcing you to examine your life and come to conclusions or closure with yourself about things that bother you.

If you try to escape these effects, they will only get more severe as you use it more. If you fully accept them, you will benefit and enjoy the experience.

19. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

Congrats you've just won the "Most Idiotic Comment of 2011" award....

:2thumbsup:

20. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Pills like that have a coating on them ment to make the pills disolve slowly in your stomach therefor preventing you from getting high. I don't get any effects from oxy either, but I have seen several people scratch that coating off or crush and parachute with good results.