What a shit Christmas!!!

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by GoofyGooberz, Dec 19, 2011.

1. GoofyGooberz

GoofyGooberz Just Bitchy!!!!!!!!

Ok I really just need to get this out and have a vent.

We have been at our place for 7 years in Jan. Nver been late on Rent and even ahead where they owe us!

Well last week the hubby gets a call, the real estate wants to come through for a valuation. Of course we knew what was coming and when he was there he was like ya the owners are thinking of selling but not sure yet blah blah.

So yesturday rolls around and hubby gets the call again they are going to sell and there is a letter on the way.

What really shits me the most is the timing. The fuck that they couldn't have waited 2 fucking weeks weeks to do this.....after the xmas season. No the are assholes sanding us a letter we have to move a week out of christmas.

What shits me even more is that Real estate office close for 2 weeks over the holidays so if this letter is giving us 60 days well 14 of those days are screwed b/c of the holidays.

I know they are just doing a job as to what the dickhead owner wants, but out of everything the fact of timing is what really gets me. To put this on a family a week away from Christmas..........

My husband is telling me not to stress and I am looking forward to a new place and shit. But fuck I am sitting here in tears b/c this is just over shadowing everything.

I've go the kids and one of them is on his school holidays now, I'm trying to put on a happy face through all this but it is hard:(

Honestly why couldn't they have waited till the new year to do this........ is 2 weeks really going to let them sell this place that much quicker

2. _Bob_

_Bob_ Una Tana Bibi

I know exactly how you feel. Before I left the States, I had been renting 3 different houses over the years, and the owner decided to sell each one of them. The second one I had been living in for 11 years, and he gave me 30 days to move, which was barely enough time to find another decent place and make the moving arrangements. I had really become attached to these places, especially the second one. The third place got put up for sale a few months before I left the States,and the for sale sign was still in the front yard when I left (Hadn't been sold yet) I recently went to Google Street View and saw the house with my car in the driveway and the for sale sign in the front yard-the pic was taken 4 years ago! Amazing. It's sad when you live some place for so long, really feel at home, and are told toy pack up and move immediately. Some people just don't have hearts

3. GoofyGooberz

I'm looking forward to the move really.

I'm just heart broken at the time, I have enough with Christmas now I'm running around looking at places to rent too.....

I don't think that waiting the holiday period would have made a difference to them selling any quicker

4. PEACEFUL LIBRA

PEACEFUL LIBRA DAMN RIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

Christmas is what you make it , as long as your family is healthy

5. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

What about buying the house?

6. GoofyGooberz

Nah not for what they are asking for it over inflated. What is it our housing bubble is crashing and they are trying to sell while prices are still sky high.....

7. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

:grouphug:

Mines not looking so good either.

Chin up. Don't let them get to you!

At least they didn't make you move right before x-mas.

8. GoofyGooberz

You know.....

Now I've got another attitude, I'm not going to go with my tail tucked between my legs. I'm going to let it be known how a family business treats a family in the community what 4 days away from Christmas.......

Sometimes the power of facebook

tee-hee

They fucked with the wrong person.............

9. ally_peb

ally_peb Member

Aww that sucks. :grouphug: Like said before. Xmas is what you make of it. As long as everyone is healthy and together, you can make it work.