vote for me! because the "legitimate" candidates are even crazier!

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by stonegaygroover, Dec 18, 2011.

1. stonegaygroover

stonegaygroover Member

I'm starting a write in campaign for president, because the options are so bad, it actually would be a colossal protest vote to elect me!
    The best part is-- I am foreign born and can't get into office! This means, you can vote for me and not worry about what I'd do if I were elected.
    My election would completely screw politics as we know it, and can't we use more of that, honestly?
    Furthermore, I can pretty much do or say any outrageous bullshit I want on the campaign trail!
    Just like the Raving Looney Green Giant party!
    While there's plenty of issues I'd like to address seriously :)love::biker: [​IMG]) my main motivation in doing this is saving this country from the onus of the NDAA law which effectively allows an unconstitutional use of military and arrest powers unseen since the time of David Koresh.
    In all seriousness, anyone else you vote for is appallingly, ridiculously, insanely bad, so why not cast a vote that will get the issue on the table and give a great big [​IMG] to the assholes who are stomping on our rights and selling us into slavery?
    the response has already been overwhelmingly positive!
    Just think what could happen if everyone knew about this campaign?
    SHARE SHARE SHARE!!!!!
    Day-Glo Abortions will play at my inaugural ball!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjJCAaTUn-4"]the candidacy of Shahrom Hawley for President of the United States - YouTube