Which do you prefer, giving or receiving oral

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by farmer dylan, Dec 14, 2011.

1. carmelcocklover

carmelcocklover Guest

Sucking cock is awesome, getting sucked is okay.

I love it and riverman18 like this.
  2. rrose sélavy

rrose sélavy Guest

Giving, easily; I can guarantee that I'll be excited if I have my face between a girl's legs. I can't say the same if a girl has hers between mine. This later part owes largely to the fact that many guys cum from very simplistic blowjobs and do not require comprehensive strategies including but not limited to the vigorous massaging of the balls.

I think the most depressing thing a girl can tell me is that she does *NOT* like receiving oral sex. Seriously.

3. jameske91

jameske91 Supporter HipForums Supporter

Why is that? "]I'd much rather suck cock than have a guy eat my pussy."

4. jameske91

jameske91 Supporter HipForums Supporter

I truly love blowjobs..any and everywhere. I really love to eat pussy. I love making women squirm and arch their backs. So I guess I'm saying I love giving and receiving.

I'm all yours if you can give a great blowjob.

I love it likes this.
  5. cozmo_g

cozmo_g Is Out Of This World

IMHO, a lot of women underestimate the power of giving good head. That shit will drive a man insane. OMG...she's giving sloppy head, plenty of saliva, sucking your balls and looking up at you, moaning because she is turned on by giving you pleasure...I will reciprocate in the most awesome way I can. There's not an INCH of your body I won't touch with my tongue if you show me you like to have my cock in your mouth.

6. Ice_Cool

Ice_Cool Member

7. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I love to lick pussy. I could lap up that woman juice all day. I get hard just thinking about it. I sometimes feel that I could cum just from licking pussy, and how she reacts to it. Never been with a squirter, but if she squirted I would never stop.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't turn down a bj. 69 is a great position all that woman juice just drips into your mouth.

8. _Bob_

_Bob_ Una Tana Bibi

Absolutely. I wish I could get paid to lick clit-it would be my dream job

9. nakedboy

nakedboy Member

both giving and receiving.

10. herne

herne Member

recieving a tiny bit more but I like both

11. Morgan_Bailey

Morgan_Bailey Guest

I love giving sloppy polishes and I love receiving a soft slow one.
    It's a tie. I give more than I receive just because of the accessibility of it all. Praise the zipper!

12. green83

green83 Member

Morgan,

You rock! I just added you on skype..

13. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

Ive give better oral then Ive receive. I just love eating a girl out. But, at least in my experience, only the slutty trashy girls give good oral.

14. lovemeformymind

lovemeformymind Member

The first sex I ever had with a woman was to eat her pussy. I had long fantasized about it and made the absolute most out of it and I have been hooked ever since.

As much as I do love to receive its been more problematic due mainly to my girth. Although I've had partners put a great deal of energy into it and as much as I really do love it I just can't cum from oral. I do love to 69 as long as my girl is willing to but mostly it ends when her jaw gets sore.

15. naughtyniceOW

naughtyniceOW Guest

Definitely prefer 2 give

16. hungryanus

hungryanus Guest

Definitely receiving :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

17. Thorabeard

Thorabeard Member

I enjoy getting sucked off more, but I loooove eating a hot pussy out. So it's like 51 / 49 % for me.

18. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

I'm going through a 69 phase. It's so good to suck while being sucked. There's the physical pleasure, but also the psychological one, because it feels good to feel my husband's cock hard even while he's giving me oral.

19. aandd99

aandd99 Guest

Mr here. In truth I have to say receiving. I love going down on my wife - love the intimacy, the taste, the smell and the way it makes her wiggle! But she's not that turned on by it - never has been - she finds it "nice" but not a massive turn on - maybe I've always been doing it wrong!
    Meanwhile when it comes to sucking cock, Amy has always LOVED it. Gets her so turned on. She often moans more than me while giving me head! She craves giving me a BJ and often tells me she "needs" to suck me - nearly always resulting in my cum in her mouth!
    So the fact she likes it so much makes it a massive turn on and as every guy knows the feeling of a BJ and unloading in somebody's mouth cannot be beaten - so we are both happy!

20. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

Giving because receiving doesn't do much for me anyway. But I don't refuse it either. 69 is cool tho because then my guy plays with my ass too.

Sambone likes this.
  21. cowboys filly

cowboys filly Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Giving, I love the look in my partners eyes when I look up at him, such a huge turn on give him a BJ,