It has been a long time of God having his ONLY Son

Discussion in 'Sanctuary' started by War John, Dec 13, 2011.

1. War John

War John Member

It has been a long time of God having his ONLY begotten Son. Does God have any additional kids who are also messiahs that are females? And were they come before or after the ONLY begotten Son?

Lets go and see the clues shall we?

Well?

A right hand and a left hand of Christ?! Doesn't this leave room for two Daughters of his Father then since Christ is an ONLY begotten Son?

Is this world and religion both coving up God's two messiah Daughters?

In all honesty: I'd rather it be two beautiful female messiahs that rescue me with a final rapture than a male messiah rescue me with a final rapture. Just saying.

In the rich man and Lazarus parable, which I think is relevant to this thread, Lazarus was carried by the angels with an "s." That plural may mean two at least if not three. Those angels were acting as massiahs, were they not?

2. skip

skip Founder Administrator

How do we know God hasn't begot more kids since Jesus? Huh?

You can't keep a good God down you know. He pops up everywhere!

And what about all those wild oats he sowed on other planets? You think Earth is His only concern? He created EVERYTHING, right? So why be so fixated on Earth? We're not the only game in the Universe!

What narrow thinking that assigns human traits and ideology to God!

God has a MUCH bigger agenda than little ol' earth. Probably why he hasn't been around in a couple of thousand years. I imagine he has more important things to deal with like supernovas, galaxies colliding, multidimensional anomalies, etc.

What makes us so self-centered as to think God has nothing better to do than be concerned with our foibles?

Now that we're starting to find habitable planets, maybe God has just given up on us and has focused his attention elsewhere. After all we are ready to self-destruct so why bother trying to save us anymore? Just go and create another Adam and Eve somewhere else. Maybe next time he'll be lucky with a race that doesn't exploit each other and the planet.

BTW, we are all children of "God". No one individual has a monopoly on that. Perhaps Jesus would like to discuss that over tea with Buddha and Mohammed.

Sorry didn't notice this was posted in the "Sanctuary"... HF God forgive me for I have sinned...

And come on you guys. When you gonna grow up and stop believing in all these fairy tales?

3. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

Maybe one child might be the first to realize he is a child.
    Buddha didn't have any truck with God.
    Mo. had his political ends to think on.
    Krishna might be the one with whom, over a cup of chai a better kind of discussion could be had.
    Failing that, ask the Hopi.

4. JKHolman

JKHolman Member

By WarJohn:

In the rich man and Lazarus parable, which I think is relevant to this thread, Lazarus was carried by the angels with an "s." That plural may mean two at least if not three. Those angels were acting as massiahs, were they not?

No.

- JKHolman

5. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

Jesus Christ is your friend for the time comes in choice of the big guy up stairs, they claim His "father". So no worries about that, except for the first time. No more Redemptions by your own effort. Oh no; teach' says you pull up your own socks.

6. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

Christ is the only begotten son and is born in us. That includes women.

7. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Let us create man ,hu-man, in our own image and likeness, male and female. Two complementary principles of creator/creation. For every action an equal and complementary reaction.

The terms man and wo-man reflect a different regard from those of male and female. Wo-man being created from the body of man as subservient to his need for companionship making woman in practice a lessor form of man and not a direct descendant of creative power. We know who this version of creation benefits, men to the strain of wo-men. Men know best so they have believed and they teach as doctrines their own precepts. A fine scaffolding for upholding the vain ego and gives cause for guilty verdicts as the female invokes her own god given spirit in contravention of this traditional convention. This view of creation creates enmity which is the opposite of good relations.

Call no man your father and claim your inheritance of creative principle.
    My creator/father and I are one. Both versions are needed for pro-creation. It takes two for a condition to exist as we enter the ark of experience male and female each according to their kind. We are in kind with our creator and create as we are created. No doctrine need intercede on behalf of this only recognition of your purpose for being. We are created to create the good as we love our children and we are pleased in our good selves and grateful for being.

8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

"long time" ?

what is time?

9. humanbeaing

humanbeaing see you in paradise! HipForums Supporter

Time is subjective. What we consider a long time is not long at all in the scheme of time.

10. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

Without thought there is no time.

11. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

Both wouldn't exist without the other and thus are equal. Without women all men on the planet would be dead in 100 years. I hate to state the obvious, but it's amazing what people are led to believe.