Photo
- - - - -

Does anyone else know someone who wont shut up about memes?

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#61 FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2

Vinegar Taster

• PipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts

Posted February 02 2012 - 12:47 PM

Posted Image

Damn I'm good.
Founding Father of the Church Of Collective Knowledge,,,
I shall give you fields of plenty and water in the Desert, and if I end up in a Jungle, Ill only make it "Junglier" with my methods. Can you swallow that? ;)
C.O.C.K. is totally adjustable to meet the needs of your lifestyle. It can be a major part of your day, or you can ignore it like all other faiths, but it is always there for you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Plant a seed.~ Life is so much easier when you don't have your head up your ass.
:2thumbsup:

#62 kill0025

kill0025

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted February 10 2012 - 05:35 AM

I have this roommate that every time he opens his mouth, it's either to tell me about some stupid cat he saw online or to tell me about the quote that someone wrote over a picture of the pope fellating a walrus. He knows that I'm not interested but insists on cornering me and talking endlessly about memes. For one thing it's not healthy to come home from work, pour yourself 30 glasses of mountain dew and look at memes until its time to go to work the next day. As much of an annoyance as it is to me, I wonder what he's going to do when he's forty and looks back on his young life. Although, he will probably move back in with his mom by that point. I understand that a lot of you people find memes funny, and I even heard it explained as "jokes your parents don't get". Would they want to? or would they wish they would have gone through with that abortion.. all I know is, I'm tired of walking in the door at 2a.m. after working 9 hours and walking 2 hours round trip only to hear "hey corey come watch this" (insert image of random person, making random face with random background and some stupid caption) Here's Mr. Ed licking carrot pudding off justin biebers head!! I don't get the jokes, the memeheads just laugh harder cause somehow I'M the one who is out of the loop.

your friend seems like a fun guy to be around n take life not in such a serious sense...you seem like a dick who cares to much about someone elses source of lolz

#63 la Principessa

la Principessa

Old School HF Member

• PipPipPip
  • 4,360 posts
  • LocationFL

Posted February 13 2012 - 12:08 AM

Do I know someone who won't shut up about memes? Yes. My boyfriend and I. I fucking love rage guy. And fuck yeah.

#64 trfhddh

trfhddh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted February 13 2012 - 05:48 PM

Posted Image

#65 Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff

the word is the bird

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 59,795 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted February 13 2012 - 06:14 PM

too soon?

Posted Image

#66 la Principessa

la Principessa

Old School HF Member

• PipPipPip
  • 4,360 posts
  • LocationFL

Posted February 13 2012 - 06:36 PM

no...not too soon. Funny.

#67 FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2

Vinegar Taster

• PipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts

Posted February 13 2012 - 10:30 PM

too soon?

Posted Image

Posted Image

+

Posted Image
I shall give you fields of plenty and water in the Desert, and if I end up in a Jungle, Ill only make it "Junglier" with my methods. Can you swallow that? ;)
C.O.C.K. is totally adjustable to meet the needs of your lifestyle. It can be a major part of your day, or you can ignore it like all other faiths, but it is always there for you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Plant a seed.~ Life is so much easier when you don't have your head up your ass.

#68 FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2

Vinegar Taster

• PipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts

Posted February 13 2012 - 10:32 PM

Whoops, there I go,

off track again,

It's not all about meme all the time,,,
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#69 DeadRinger

DeadRinger

Z

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted February 13 2012 - 10:43 PM

Let him no your tired and dont have time. if he insists and wont shutup make a big deal and he will probably not ask again. If he does knock his teeth in.

But really just be real with him tell him what you told us. Minus the abortion part :rofl:

GL

'Ordino et Deterrendi'

"Wise men speak because they have something to say;

Fools speak because they have to say something." 
-Plato

"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool".

-Shakespeare

I will help upon request.

#70 Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale

( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

• PipPipPip
  • 4,087 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted February 14 2012 - 04:11 PM

I fucking love rage guy.

http://www.hipforums...pictureid=77407

^I found this guy (just this morning); I've never seen this one before.

I haven't been mad enough at anyone to use it anywhere.

So I'll just dump it here, lol.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i always wonder why birds stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth

then i ask myself the same question

#71 apothecaryvybez

apothecaryvybez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted February 14 2012 - 05:33 PM

dude i'm lost. but it sounds like you live with my old roommate. is his name ben.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thats the problem with people today. They've been brainwashed by the government to believe things are wrong, whos to say whats right and whats wrong? Who's who to judge someone?

Love is love no matter how you look at it, same goes with bestiality. Whos to tell someone me and my animal can't make love. "Consent" is bullshit, if the dogs humping my leg it is obviously consenting, if the cats in heat lifting its ass in the air meowing, it want's the dick. It doesnt care your not another cat.. So just slip a finger in.

LOL, WHAT???!!!!

#72 FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2

Vinegar Taster

• PipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts

Posted February 14 2012 - 06:05 PM

http://www.hipforums...=1&d=1329271506
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#73 PsychonautMIA

PsychonautMIA

Chimps gonna chimp

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted March 04 2012 - 08:46 AM

Posted Image
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#74 Iron John

Iron John

abstract distractionist.

• PipPipPip
  • 5,998 posts
  • LocationBox of paints.

Posted March 04 2012 - 08:53 AM

I thought I was a moderately inteligent guy...but could someone please explain to me what you mean my "memes" in this context?

Posted Image

#75 PsychonautMIA

PsychonautMIA

Chimps gonna chimp

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted March 04 2012 - 09:04 AM

"A unit of cultural information that represents a basic idea that can be transferred from one individual to another, and subjected to mutation, crossover and adaptation."

Kinda like a viral video that people keep making parodies and remakes of. =D

Checkout memegenerator if you would like to see more..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#76 The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being

PAIN IN ASS

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,648 posts

Posted March 04 2012 - 09:15 AM

Posted Image

#77 PsychonautMIA

PsychonautMIA

Chimps gonna chimp

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted March 04 2012 - 09:32 AM

Posted Image
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#78 Iron John

Iron John

abstract distractionist.

• PipPipPip
  • 5,998 posts
  • LocationBox of paints.

Posted March 04 2012 - 09:35 AM

Transcend The Meta-Prescription.

Posted Image

#79 noela

noela

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,238 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted March 04 2012 - 09:44 AM

I think memes are funny and entertaining. The political ones, the animal ones, the movie ones. I love memes.

➸ ❂ ☽ girl from the north country ➸ ❂ ☽

#80 stash napt

stash napt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted March 04 2012 - 10:11 AM

yea, you! c:
"We were talking about the space between us all and the people who hide themselves behind a wall of illusion. Never glimpse the truth, then it's far too late, when they pass away." :nopity:

Click to shop at Sensi Seed Company