What opioids are you on RIGHT NOW (Part 6)

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by etkearne, Dec 5, 2011.

1. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

$9k per month, damn. That got me to thinking. If I sold all of my meds that are sellable, I could bring in about $1k per month. I don't, of course.

2. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

what happened with your truck?

also DAMN that is a significant amount of money every month, at least to me.....are pills very expensive where you live? anyway, hope all is well with you. :sunny:

3. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

well Haha, i was in a slight single car accident, where i ran off the road and my wheel caught the edge and yanked me off the road into a ditch and up an embankment at an angle and rolled my truck on its side, i was doing approx. 40 i think, no seatbelt, i walked away with a scrape on my knee and a black eye, someone was looking out for me i suppose, lol....

just took my before bed dose, 30mg opana, 30mg oxy.

on a side note, probably the only good thing with seeing a jammed packed PM doctor is that they are in such a rush, they didnt check my refill dates, lol and i got my scripts 2 days early, my appointment was on the 8th but i have court in the morning so they got me in on monday, where i got refilled that day instead of the 8th......SWEEET!!!!

4. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

My refill came in early too, for some reason. That is rare. I get mine by mail, and the refill date is the 11th, but I got it today, the 9th. 150 pink 10mg Hydro's, and I'm on 70mg now. Awesome warm, energetic buzz. I can screw around on the internet all night.

5. aesthetic

aesthetic Z

I think I am on a jeffery. Need to go find a furry wall.

6. murgatroid

murgatroid Member

Came across 4mg hydromorphone. Lately I've been chipping 40mg Morphine about once a week. Should I just use the whole thing?

7. oxy420lover

oxy420lover Member

120mg Of Opana+16mg Of Dilaudid+ 120mg Of oxycodone!!!!

8. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

lol thats the god damn trifecta, lol *JEALOUS* lol

9. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Fuck all of yall..........2mgs of Sub!

10. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

Same here. I have been taking a pretty low dose these days, usually 2-2.5 mg. I just haven't really been 'focusing' on opioids lately for some reason. It isn't that I have lost interest, but simply that I have been focusing on other things (especially writing/composing music).

11. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I want one of those awesome sigs!! Porkchop and Etkearne always have the best ones.

Bump for a dilaudid :)

12. sincityboys

sincityboys Member

damb thats a lot to do at once its gotta be a hell of a buzz

13. etkearne

Just 2 mg of Suboxone Film for today. Like I said, I am still on my "Adderall Phase" so I don't take very much Suboxone. That is good for my bank account, however!

14. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

i can hook u up........pm me and tell me what u like.....fairys flowers, guns, whatever, lol.........may take some time, im working night shift......blah........

15. la Principessa

Done!

Having a really crappy day because my mother randomly decided to lecture me on what a not good person I am. She tells me I'm mean because I don't agree with her views and tells me not to have children. Evidently, I'm stupid, shallow, and I'll be a bad mother. Good thing I still have some dilly, I need the pick me up. If I'm depressed, she makes me so.

16. etkearne

I had a good day. Sorry to hear your's was bad, la Princi... And to celebrate the end of the week (my weeks end on Thursday), I am taking an additional 2 mg of Subs to the 2.5 mg I took this afternoon.

17. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

amen to the week ending on thursday!!!!! gonna blow 60mg oxy hit the rack, re up on monday, late tho.........grrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

gettin 90 opana 30s and 240 roxi 15s!!!!! cant wait!!!! we got a big job to do on monday night at work, and imma be "IN THE ZONE"!!!!!!!! fast forward to monday please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. la Principessa

Thanks etkearne...My mom was fucked up because she was acting really weird so I doubt she'll remember this all tomorrow. I was starting to think she was right but now I know she's full of it.

19. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

u must not want a sig from me ...............no PM yet...........lol, i did ETK's sig a while back for him, i did bottlefeds, and also oxy420lovers sig too......take a look at them!!!!!!!!

20. Opiates Fosho

Opiates Fosho Member

just got a call from my bud, this is my first post on here and im happy to say tomorrow 90 300Ip/7.5Mg Hydros and the end of the month and some a 215 perk 30s or roxis whatever your jargon