What opioids are you on RIGHT NOW (Part 6)

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by etkearne, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Farmer's Daughter's Luvr

Farmer's Daughter's Luvr Member

2. hydropersistant

hydropersistant Member

I don't think shooting oxy is 5X LESS potent than snorting it that's just my $0.02 anyway.

Today:
    30mg hydrocodone
    30-45mg morphine I haven't decided yet.
    Pure THC
    Maybe a little adderall

3. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

That's not it, it's that opana is 5 times stronger IVed than snorted.

sorry if you werent referring to my post. just ignore this if thats the case.

4. Brady_to_Moss

Brady_to_Moss Member

just got 6 30's.. As Ms and Vs

I like the As the best. But why are they all different feeling to me? I know th active ingredients are the same..but what's different..the fillers?

5. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

Are the active ingredients exactly the same? Could be different salts. We're talking about morphine, right?

6. Brady_to_Moss

Brady_to_Moss Member

Oxy

7. VikeyMikey

VikeyMikey Member

hydripersistant,

im kind of jealous how you manage to get by on such little amounts of hydro every day. i just started and im already up to 150+mg of oxycodone per 24 hours. im avoiding things like tagamet because i remember reading somewhere that it is really not good for your liver.

everyone,

i am considering asking my doctor for a switch from perc 10/325 8x a day to something like roxi. i read somewhere that roxi's are cheaper than percs, is this true? also, what kind of reaction should i expect from my Dr? he is an extremely compassionate man and is really really cool (he upped me from #120 percs to 240 immediately when i told him they werent doing a great job) but i wonder if he'd look at me funny if i were to ask him for something like roxi simply because they are easier to abuse?

8. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

u can actually get 10 oxy without the apap, i know i get them, and they are cheaper than the shit with the apap, alot cheaper, i just told the doc, i can buy like 5 bottles of apap instead of getting the 10 325s, so there ya go, or u can go for the 15s, but they will be more than the 10s because ur getting more oxy, the main good ingredient, lol

9. codynunn6

codynunn6 Member

this morning 8 AM railed out a whole Opana 40 yum yum. time to lay back and watch tv with my pup.
    hey porkchop tell me about the new opanas. i live in the eastern part of the US also. like are they reformulated ? like the OP's . thanks.

10. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

Bioavailability of Oxycodone:

- Oral - 85 percent
    - IV - 100 percent, duh...
    - Nasal - 50-60 percent

So IV is actually almost twice as strong as snorting.

11. VikeyMikey

VikeyMikey Member

heh thanks, those are called roxicodones, correct? a doctor shouldnt have any problem prescribing this in place of percocet especially after a couple months use of the percs, right? i mean, they're both cheaper and easy on the liver. unless he feels like youre asking for them because you plan on abusing them, but i really dont think my doctor would think this way. im just a little worried because he's just a GP and i dont know if he'd hesitate to move past percs.

i really dont want to mess things up with this guy - he's simply amazing

12. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

fell off the wagon today since last thur. n did 2 bags of dope.(not like i was clean ive been eating vics to avoid withdrawl) but on the brightside i FINALLY found a suboxone doc. 300$ the first vist with 2 weeks of meds. then 100$ a vist each month n the price of meds. what do all you think ?this is the cheapest doc ive found around here, and the other places wanted me to go 3 times a week, shit i got a fam. job, i,m trying to get time back not lose anymore. what,s your thoughts etkearne as i said a few months ago sorry for snappin at ya over my fentanal posts, as most of the time i,m drunk while i post. i wish i could get subutex just cause its cheaper, but i,ll be happy with what i get, if he would ask if i want pills or strips, wich is better i never had the strips. but i,m tired of running the race for the past 4 years, i spend over 700$ on herion last month the subs will cost about 280$ a month and i,ll be legal. what do ya all think???

13. hydropersistant

hydropersistant Member

Dope=$700 and time away from family and your not legal VS. sub doc=$280 a month more times with family and your legal! You have your answer sir. I know it's not this simple but here it is laid out on paper haha not quite but ya know.

14. Belltower

Belltower Member

My first Poppy Pod tea today. Was a jumbo bugger. I have some euphoria but lots og stomach pain. Bumwill be a bummer if pain lasts long. Not too nauseous just hurts. The glow at 45 min mark felt nice. I always have to try new things but although I even tried hitting coke and H. I have never been addicted except for spice...

15. codynunn6

codynunn6 Member

had a full day of Opana today
    this morning 3/4 of and Opana 40 around 9:30 AM
    then later on today Found me an Opana 30 630pm did Half then 8:15 finished off the other half! now im good to go!

16. Brady_to_Moss

Brady_to_Moss Member

20 mg of oxy

Only have 15 mg left for tomorrow night..man it goes by like that when you have it...last time i will get it for at least 3 months..shit is expensive. Usually only get about 6 30's 3 times a year so 540 mg a year for me!

17. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

one bag of dope just gotta make it this week then suboxne doc fri. hopefully

18. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

Just 1.5 mg of Suboxone today. In the other opioid thread, I mentioned how I splurged at the beach yesterday so I took far less today as I actually still felt mildly glowing (high) when I woke up this morning.

19. codynunn6

codynunn6 Member

hey tell me a little about suboxne if that is cool. do you like it? does it work as a good substitute for what you do or does it just keep you from having withdraws mainly?

20. codynunn6

codynunn6 Member

today
    got me a "bear" opana 30.
    just blew down half and will probably do the next half here in a little bit