What opioids are you on RIGHT NOW (Part 6)

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by etkearne, Dec 5, 2011.

1. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

Not laughing. A lot of people wish they had your tolerance. My prescription is free, but when I run out a week early I have to buy from other people, and that's about $300 out of pocket to get enough to get through the week. And that's just 10mg Hydrocodone.

2. jakegetsbaked

jakegetsbaked Member

I just limit myself to once a week or so. its been working out nicely, my tolerance remains the same.

3. Opiates Fosho

Opiates Fosho Member

ive got a pretty nasty tolerance too pretty soon though its either quit or go to florida to a pill mill and hock scripts cause the pills are drying up around the burbs for me

4. JeffSorrows

JeffSorrows Member

morphine injected from the hospital, mm feel so good. Wish everyday could feel like this, but need to save my money, can't afford this all the time, and now back to the dilly -yo's :p

5. hydropersistant

hydropersistant Member

Ugh ok
    10-20mgs of hydrocodone
    4mgs tizidine
    200mgs of Tagamet
    Some pot
    And maybe some pop tarts. I'm not hungry
    I feel like little kids beat me with sticks all night
    I have had a headache for about 2 days now.......
    Let me see...............yup sounds like I'm needing more opiates to me! :)

6. hydropersistant

hydropersistant Member

Shit my tolerance is nearly as low as yours almost jake. I can take 10-20mgs of hydro and feel WAY BETTER and shit happy dude is anothe person like me who mainly does hydro as far as I can tell now in higher amounts but ya know still. I would kill to have a tolerance that low. My chick can take a tramadol or two and be set with that or like half a hydro 10 and she's good now I really wish I was like that.

7. JeffSorrows

JeffSorrows Member

P. oro: 60mg morphine, 30mg hydrocodone, 250mg of oxy, insuff: 8mg dillie, fucking lost my mind about 2 hours ago, now just chilling.

8. happydude_60

65mg Hydrocodone
    20mg Omeprazole
    4mg antihistamine
    1 qt grapefruit juice

9. jakegetsbaked

jakegetsbaked Member

ya my girl takes 5 to 15 mgs to feel good lol.

like I said we dont use to often tho, been off the weed for 2 weeks so I have dabbled a bit with the opiate world.

10. JeffSorrows

JeffSorrows Member

just over 300mg of Kadian.. Just feeling the effects now (about 2 hours since consumption.)

[​IMG]

11. LURKERR

LURKERR Guest

200mg plugged morphine
    too be honest i'm barely feeling it, it's been an hour+
    when i took out the syringe, i had an urgent need to poop, held it for as long as i could possible and that was for only like 7 minutes...

did i waste all of it ? :( no job currently either, got the shit fronted

12. codynunn6

codynunn6 Member

120 mgs of oxy :p

13. hydropersistant

hydropersistant Member

Yea you wasted it. I only got that urge the first time I plugged and after that I haven't gotten it since. But yea if you plug something you can't poop for at least 2-4 hours after. Ideally you want to "go" right before you plug. If you plug with a "bun in the oven" so to speak it will absorb into your feces and its more of a extended release at that point. I just plugged 15mgs of morphine and my whole room is glowing like a son of a bitch!

Post.Script.
    I hope you have a pretty large tolerance to be plugging 200mgs cause that's pretty much shooting 200mgs of morphine so yea that's a whole lot. Please be safe plugging out there cause it is VERY STRONG AND INTENSE IF DONE CORRECT. If y'all would like I could post a thread on how to properly plug morphine or whatever you want. Just let me know if anybody would be interested in that cause I can type that up no problem. You have to do it just right or it's a waste so yea it can be finicky.

Oh and so far today I've taken:
    20mgs of hydrocodone (oral)
    15mgs of morphine (plugged) did this twice so 30mgs total
    200mgs of Tagamet
    1 shiner spring time beer
    Some good dank buds
    And maybe 10 more mgs of hydrocodone before bed not sure.
    Y'all have a groovy night and please be safe.

14. happydude_60

15. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

Hello, again, opioid-friends,

Sorry for my absence this week but since I ran out of Adderall early (not on my own fault this time haha), I have had no motivation to get on the internet. But I have it now (refill day was today).

As for opioids lately, I have been taking way more than usual to counter the bad effects of amphetamine withdrawal, so like 4 mg of Suboxone every day, mixed with Klonopin. Basically enough to knock me out so that I didn't notice the hellish w/d I was going through with the amphetamine.

But, now that things are back to normal, I will return to my usual 2.5 mg per day.

16. happydude_60

And that's how Gabapentin worked for me with opiate withdrawal. I took enough that I was loopy, and it masked the withdrawal symptoms.

17. codynunn6

codynunn6 Member

18. codynunn6

codynunn6 Member

half of an opana 30 finally found her!

19. happydude_60

Damn, I wish I could find some Opana, but there's none around here.

20. codynunn6

codynunn6 Member

dude ya. it went dry here about month or 2 ago. and now people have been fckn jacking the price and you can hardlyfind em. even last weekend i got took for all my money trying to get one. it has got really bad here