Female anal orgasm

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by jamgrassphan, Dec 2, 2011.

1. xyzniloc

xyzniloc Member

My girl has cum during anal, but she gives rubs her clitty a little too. Like silk896 said, just a few twiddles and she is there, awesome!

2. Country girl

Country girl Member

i am always playing with my pussy during anal so i normally orgasm. might try it without
    my fingers, if i can manage that.

3. gina899

gina899 Member

Orgasm from anal alone IS possible. I promise!

4. Country girl

Country girl Member

oh i wasnt doudting it, just haven't managed to :)

5. fabiola

fabiola Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm one of those girls that had a bad intro to anal. Yes I closed the port. but after reading this and several of the other anal sex posts I'm curious and more inclined to start exploring. Now all I need is a fellow explorer!

6. Country girl

Country girl Member

dont let one bad experience put you off. give it another go, you may start to enjoy it.

7. Marebare

Marebare Member

I too had a bad introduction and I too am newly curious. I am being corrupted by this forum or just enlightened?

8. Country girl

Country girl Member

both! :)

9. jamgrassphan

jamgrassphan Get up offa that thing Lifetime Supporter

Yessss, blame the wicked forum - it was the wicked forum that facilitated my question in the first place :devil:. I am absolved. :angel: Carry on.

10. PiperStLennon

PiperStLennon Member

i'm one of those fortunate women that can orgasm from clit, vag, or anal stimulation. like another poster mentioned their pussy dripping while being pounded in the ass, same here. love it.

1 person likes this.
  11. flybigirlsea

flybigirlsea Member

If my partner and I have had vaginal sex first and I am close to cumming many times I will cum when or soon after he enters my ass and I will continue with intense feeling while he fucks my ass...

12. account3726

account3726 Guest

Hey, I'm a guy with a prostate and I've never cum from anal alone (and believe me I've tried!!) I'd be impressed and majorly jealous if a girl managed it!

13. derflapin

derflapin Member

well my wife didnt like our first and only go at anal sex, just wasnt her cup of tea, even tho we did all the right things.

however she can almost reach an orgasm from me rimming her and curling my tongue up and inserting in and out of her anus about 1" or so, but just needs to help her get there by rubbing her clit for a few seconds and its all over.

as for me, im a guy who loves anal play, and my wife pegs me once or twice a week using her strapless strapon dildo, and she just aims that baby at my G-Spot (thats what i call it) and i actually achieve a squirting orgasm, just as some women do when their G-Spot is massaged rubbed during foreplay or intercourse.

my wife actually has had several gushing orgasms while pegging me with her strapless strapon dildo, because the big bulb end of the dildo is inside her pussy and depending on the position she is pegging me in, the bulb will rub on her G-Spot causing her to squirt.

14. mudlife73

mudlife73 Member

the ex could cum if we had enough forplay...she could cum from me pinching her nipples, playing with her ass and she liked it rough so when I put my hand on her kneck she could cum. It was so odd but so much fun. She also would wake me up for sleep sex and be a totally different person.

15. Irish Warrior

Irish Warrior Member

My wife and I have had anal only a hand full of times, she really enjoys when I eat her pussy and finger her G-spot and ass at the same time.... BANG huge orgasm! She likes me to rim her ass while eating her out too. So we've had full anal sex a few times, I take it gently, I basically push in slightly the she takes over and will push back on my dick taking more and more when she's ready... When fully in I start by slowly grinding until she's ready to be fucked, and again she's the one in control... She tends to pound my dick hard and fast till I explode in her ass, while she plays with her clit. But I don't think she has ever cum from anal alone. But I'll work on it for as long as it takes or as long as she wants me to to get her to cum from a good ass fuck!!

16. awfulbeautiful

awfulbeautiful Guest

I've never had anal sex without some kind of foreplay involved. There's something not-quite-sexy to me about out of the blue anal stimulation.

I have had an orgasm from just anal sex though, so it's totally possible.

17. pailee

pailee Member

It is exactly like with my GF. If she is relaxed and very turned on after long session she often has anal orgasm. But she has to be prepared and in the right mood.

18. angelica peaches

angelica peaches Member

no, need clitoral stimulation

19. Mizzgreenthumb

Mizzgreenthumb Members

I can't or gas without clitoral stimulation, so that sucks. I've never tried anal, but I do like to be fingered there.

20. Smokey729

Smokey729 Members

I have made my girl squrit from fucking her in her ass without playing with the pussy I have only done that to her 3 times but I know how to get her to squrit when playing with pussy but when I did that with her ass it shocked the fuck out of me