Popped one too many times...

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by marscronin, Dec 2, 2011.

1. marscronin

marscronin Guest

Unfortunately in my 40+ years of association with weed I've been busted a few times, and have done 3 bits, 1 county and 2 fed. I am currently serving the final 6 months of the last one under house arrest.

This current one (6 years) has done me in. I have to give up the life if I don't want to die in prison, which I surely will if I get popped one more time. If anyone's interested in any of my stories, just ask and I'll respond. BTW Mars Cronin is not my real name. I'd rather keep that a secret for a while.

2. marscronin

marscronin Guest

Can anyone tell me how to join the "Old Hippies" Group. I can't find any join link on the pages...thanks

3. Jawjadude

Jawjadude Guest

I can relate to being older (40's) and looking back through the years, I've been "busted" only once.

During the mid-90's while stationed overseas, I got popped by the MP's for trying to smuggle over a $1,000.00 worth of steroids back into the U.S. It nearly cost me a stripe, but I got 30 days restriction, 30 days extra duty and forfeiture of 1/2 months pay for 1 one month. I bought the vials right off the shelf at a local pharmacy, 4 and 5 bucks a bottle at my local gym stateside! At the time, they were selling for 50-75 dollars a bottle. I could've been rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I thought this thread was called "pooped" one too many times. I just thought to myself...uh-oh.