My first Anal - freaking out

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by cymruguy, Nov 27, 2011.

1. graceguy

graceguy Guest

I beg to differ my wife cums from anal sex all the time with out touching her vag at all.

2. Porcelain_Insomniac

Porcelain_Insomniac Member

during/after anal sex, my vagina is wet because i'm rly turned on, but i dont cum. i like it when the guy cums in my ass though.

3. alacavguy

alacavguy Guest

i would have love that to be me but if you enjoyed it go for it

4. alacavguy

alacavguy Guest

today while taking a bath i inserted my wife's hair brush handle after the discomfort at first but once i got it in it felt good and it was awsome when i started working it so friday im going buy dildo and anal kit to use till i find the right cock

5. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

well, i'm no expert on female anatomy but i've heard some women can't even cum from vaginal stimulation alone so not like you're making a valid point there. it's the clitoris that does the thing. so i hear.

that, or your wife has a button inside her anus she didn't tell you about.

or she's just faking it. i hear that is an option too.

6. cagedfury

cagedfury Guest

If you are open minded enough to have found yourself riding that cock I saw you are one cool and awesome guy!! Glad you enjoyed and hope you continue to do it and wish you were riding mine! Nothing wrong with you at all!!

7. ChristoB

ChristoB Guest

What an exciting experience!!! I am exploring the possibility of my first MM experience. I am fascinated with cocks and can't wait to touch, play with and taste for the first time. Now to find the guys who is willing and I have to say I am incredibly shy about asking him.

8. Smudge64

Smudge64 Guest

Wouldn't half mind one of those orgasms myself!!! Ride on and enjoy it if you ask me.

9. armyrunner44

armyrunner44 Guest

Lucky guy. I would love to do all you said. Riding a nice dick next to your wife who could have woken and watched. I think I would have blacked out too. Ride on and if you come to Georgia we should get together!

10. Jdawg2

Jdawg2 Member

It's funny how often people ask "is it normal???" What is normal anyway?

Is it normal to have a drunken threesome with a neighbor, dp your wife, watch her squirt for the first time, stay up later than her and literally fuck your brains out with this guy? No, probably not normal in the sense that is not what the majority of people will be doing tonight!

The real question was, did you enjoy it? Were you injured in any way. Did anybody get hurt because of your action? If you loved it, have his cock as much as you want! Enjoy your body, and the pleasures it can provide!

11. adddddda

adddddda Members

12. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

'Normal' is beating off while imagining how you'd like things to be.

13. cymruguy

cymruguy Guest

Well peeps a lil update. I continued fucking that guy for about a year, it came to the point that I was coming and my dick wasn't even hard, in fact when my dick was hard, I couldn't cum in the way I wanted to. Anyway to cut a long story short, he moved away and I have been on an endless quest to find a dick that can do that to me again but unfortunately to no avail. I cannot work out what to was about the way he fucked me but I've not been able to repeat the experience with anyone else :-(

14. jmadre

jmadre Member

Sorry to hear that he moved away. Hope your sex life with your wife is pleasurable.

Take care,

15. Kludy

Kludy Guest

You anywhere near Ohio? ;)

16. Tboone3814

Tboone3814 Members

Mine does too! Over and over again!

1 person likes this.
  17. luvkissnmen

luvkissnmen Members

Those internal but sweet out- flowing 'hands free' orgasm/ejaculation from just gettimg fucked up my ass arr what keep me 'cumming' back for more ...

18. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Wow......you were living my fantasy life. I've had MFMs with my wife, but the guy was straight. Would have loved it if they were bi. I've no desire to top a guy, but sucking and being topped are my desires. Wife know a little of my bi fantasies, but don't know how she'd feel if I went out searching on my own.

BTW, she cums hard during anal sex and vaginal sex........no clit rubbing needed. Well, at least she did when we were still having sex.

19. hungforyou

hungforyou Members

Dude, welcome to the club. To experience an orgasm like that is why some of us love anal so much.

20. illiniT

illiniT Member

did you enjoy? that is all that matters and safe, many of us done it and loved it