My first Anal - freaking out

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by cymruguy, Nov 27, 2011.

1. cymruguy

cymruguy Guest

My wife and I last night engaged in our first threesome, we were extremely drunk and a neighbour and I ended up DP'ing her. I have never seen my wife squirt before, it was truly amazing sex.

My problem cam the next morning when our neigbour woke up wanting another session but my wife was tired, so he started playing with me. I was horrified, the thought of being with another man had never occured to me. My wife was sleeping so I just allowed it to happen. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I found myself on top of him riding his dick hard. The part which freaks me out is that i came like a woman, i mean I had an orgasm which started in my ass and spread right through my body and it was so intense that I blacked out for a moment. None of us even touched my dick.

Am I normal? Should I be freaked out about this, i never knew a man could have internal orgasms?

He is coming around again tonight as the wife is away on business. Should I do it again or just have the memories of last night?

3 people like this.
  2. deleted

deleted Visitor

congratulation you've discovered why its fun to be gay..

3. cymruguy

cymruguy Guest

But is it ususal for men to be able to cum without having their dicks touched. The way i felt when it happened, i never want a penile orgasm again

1 person likes this.
  4. deleted

deleted Visitor

no its not unusual , its prostate stimulation orgasm .. you should feel lucky, some guys go on months of searching for it and never reach it.

5. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Sounds a bit like "Seemed like a good idea at the time"

6. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Lucky u - protate orgasms can be super orgasms.

Don't worry u don't have to turn gay - just go for the best of both worlds if u enjoyed it and accept yourself as bisexual.

If you climbed on to another guy's cock then I think you have some inclinations ........:)

Simon :sunny:

7. cymruguy

cymruguy Guest

I am not worried about being Bi, I'm worried that the fact I black out as the orgasm is so intense I worry about. He came around again last night and it happened again only double strength this time. I blacked out for about 5 seconds at the peak, felt like I could explode, Im worried this could be doing harm

8. golfer01

golfer01 Member

I've never actually had anal sex, so I've never experienced a prostate orgasm. I can however, imagine that the orgasm while, 1. sitting up, and 2. after just waking up in the morning, may have caused you to get a "head rush." I have a hard time masturbating in the shower because of something similar; when I orgasm it's too intense and I feel like I may pass out.

9. hi.im.jamie

hi.im.jamie Guest

don't worry--having that intense of an orgasm is nothing but good for you. i have black-out orgasms all the time from getting fucked and i haven't literally exploded yet :)

10. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

it is not possible for a man to cum like a female. the moment you stop thinking of your experience in first person feminine that's when the freakishness will disappear. cumming from anal sex is EXCLUSIVELY male experience, for your information. females don't have a prostate. and it was your prostate that was responsible for your orgasm. you didn't really have an internal orgasm, rather it was internal stimulation that lead to your climax.

and of course it's perfectly normal. that's what the prostate stimulation can do to you.

11. biguy71

biguy71 Member

My best orgasms result from anal penetration, but that doesn't mean that I want to give up having sex with women. Heterosexual and homosexual experiences can both be enjoyed if you just view each of them as another part of your own sexuality. I was worried about discussing my bisexuality with my girlfriend, but it was the best thing I ever did. She has been totally supportive and even enjoys taking on the male role with a strap on from time to time. I never even suggest it. It's just something she does and it's a total turn on when I see her walk into the bedroom with an 8 inch erection at bedtime.

1 person likes this.
  12. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

sucky sucky 5 dollar

13. biguy7455

biguy7455 Guest

I too have the most intense anal orgasms and I have several when receiving anal intercourse and after I feel so relaxed.

14. lilone31769

lilone31769 Guest

This is one of the reasons I'm bi. That and I love dick. But you can just enjoy the anal fun with your wife and be str8. There are ways... :)

15. benkafe

benkafe Guest

I used a prostate massager to have an orgasm last week. I've had the massager for a while and didn't think it worked since I hadn't really felt anything yet. But last week...wow. Loved it. Now I just need a guy (or girl) to do the same to me. I like the Strap-on idea too- thing that'd be hot. Anyone interested...no? Ok then :( lol

16. bendover593

bendover593 Member

keep posting everytime you guys fuck:)

17. PixieDoll

PixieDoll Member

WOW.....makes me wish I had a prostate ;)

18. chop29

chop29 Guest

My girlfriend used a strap-on this weekend and it was so good. It wasn't the first time that she used one on me, but it had been a while. I find that it is harder to convince her these days as she thinks i'm becoming "gay."

Anyway, I have not experienced a prostate orgasm, and will be trying to have one the next time she decides to top me because it sounds absolutely delicious.

19. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

the stuff you feel with a strapon is NOTHING compared to a real cock. two completely different things. not even remotely resembling one another.

20. bi_for_fun

bi_for_fun Member

this thread makes me realy want a nice boy to come over.