Circumcision Survey!

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by mathmatt, Nov 21, 2011.

1. mathmatt

mathmatt Member

Hi everyone! If you're circumcised, please answer the following questions:

General:

1. Do you like being circumcised?

2. Would you ever consider restoring your foreskin?

3. Would you ever consider getting your circumcision revised, i.e. tightening it or making it higher?

4. Would you have your son circumcised?

5. What method were you circumcised with, if you know?

6. Do you have any damage on your penis that happened during the circumcision (i.e. missing pieces from your glans)?

7. When did you first learn about circumcision and how?

Your Glans

5. When you're flaccid, does your remaining foreskin cover your glans at all?

6. Do you have signs of wear on your glans from it being dry? I.e. lines, streaks, etc.

7. What color is your glans?

8. If your remaining foreskin is long enough, do you get smegma on your glans?

9. When you masturbate, do you ever specifically massage your glans either with your fingertips, hand, or a toy?

Corona

10. When you're flaccid, does your remaining foreskin cover your corona at all?

11. Do you have any features on your corona from it being dry?

12. Do you have pearly penile papules?

13. What color is your corona?

14. When you masturbate, do you ever specifically massage your corona?

Shaft

15. Can you move your remaining foreskin around much? Or is it tight?

16. Is your circumcision scar visible on your shaft?

17. If so, is it a thick scar or a thin scar?

18. Is your scar a perfect ring around your entire penis? Or does it form a v-shape on the underside of your penis?

19. Is the skin above your scar a different color than the skin below your scar?

20. Do you ever massage your scar when masturbating? Does it feel any different from the rest of your penis?

21. Is your scar far from your glans, or close to it?

Frenulum

21. Do you have a frenulum?

22. If you don't have a frenulum, do you ever massage your frenulum scar when masturbating?

2. mathmatt

mathmatt Member

Oh, and here are my responses:

General:

1. Do you like being circumcised? Yes, I do. I enjoy the benefits and having a clean and healthy penis!

2. Would you ever consider restoring your foreskin? No.

3. Would you ever consider getting your circumcision revised, i.e. tightening it or making it higher? My circumcision is pretty loose, so at some point I'd like to talk to a doc about getting it tightened.

4. Would you have your son circumcised? Yes, but only with anesthesia.

5. What method were you circumcised with, if you know? I think maybe the Gomco clamp (I was circumcised as an infant), but I don't know.

6. Do you have any damage on your penis that happened during the circumcision (i.e. missing pieces from your glans)? Not so far as I'm aware.

7. When did you first learn about circumcision and how? My mom first told me about it when I was a kid, somewhere around 9-11. Before then, I didn't know about it. One of the only things that caught my attention about my penis was my glans.

Your Glans

5. When you're flaccid, does your remaining foreskin cover your glans at all? Yeah, it covers my glans about a millimeter past my corona. I'm obese and so my penis is covered in my genital fat pad.

6. Do you have signs of wear on your glans from it being dry? I.e. lines, streaks, etc. There are streaks (almost like wrinkles) on my glans.

7. What color is your glans? Purple

8. If your remaining foreskin is long enough, do you get smegma on your glans? No.

9. When you masturbate, do you ever specifically massage your glans either with your fingertips, hand, or a toy? All the time.

Corona

10. When you're flaccid, does your remaining foreskin cover your corona at all? Yes.

11. Do you have any features on your corona from it being dry? No.

12. Do you have pearly penile papules? Yes, a few.

13. What color is your corona? Red

14. When you masturbate, do you ever specifically massage your corona? Yeah, sometimes.

Shaft

15. Can you move your remaining foreskin around much? Or is it tight? Yeah, I can move it around quite a bit, although not enough to masturbate with; I need lube.

16. Is your circumcision scar visible on your shaft? Yes.

17. If so, is it a thick scar or a thin scar? It's pretty thick.

18. Is your scar a perfect ring around your entire penis? Or does it form a v-shape on the underside of your penis? V-shape.

19. Is the skin above your scar a different color than the skin below your scar? Yeah, a little. My skin between my scar and the base of my penis is tannish, while my skin between my scar and my glans is pinkish.

20. Do you ever massage your scar when masturbating? Does it feel any different from the rest of your penis? I've done it before, and it feels a little different from my inner remaining foreskin.

21. Is your scar far from your glans, or close to it? When I'm erect, my scar is a little less than an inch from my glans, approximately.

Frenulum

21. Do you have a frenulum? As far as I can tell, no. I think there's a scar there.

22. If you don't have a frenulum, do you ever massage your frenulum scar when masturbating? Yeah, I massage it with my finger or fingers.

3. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

1. Do you like being circumcised? no

2. Would you ever consider restoring your foreskin? not really

3. Would you ever consider getting your circumcision revised, i.e. tightening it or making it higher? no

4. Would you have your son circumcised? no

5. What method were you circumcised with, if you know? dont kno

6. Do you have any damage on your penis that happened during the circumcision (i.e. missing pieces from your glans)? no

7. When did you first learn about circumcision and how? don't rememba

Your Glans

5. When you're flaccid, does your remaining foreskin cover your glans at all? no

6. Do you have signs of wear on your glans from it being dry? I.e. lines, streaks, etc. a little

7. What color is your glans? pale red

8. If your remaining foreskin is long enough, do you get smegma on your glans? n/a

9. When you masturbate, do you ever specifically massage your glans either with your fingertips, hand, or a toy? yes

Corona

10. When you're flaccid, does your remaining foreskin cover your corona at all? only if i pull it over

11. Do you have any features on your corona from it being dry? no

12. Do you have pearly penile papules? no

13. What color is your corona? pale red

14. When you masturbate, do you ever specifically massage your corona?yes

Shaft

15. Can you move your remaining foreskin around much? Or is it tight? no

16. Is your circumcision scar visible on your shaft? yes

17. If so, is it a thick scar or a thin scar? thin

18. Is your scar a perfect ring around your entire penis? Or does it form a v-shape on the underside of your penis? ring

19. Is the skin above your scar a different color than the skin below your scar? a little

20. Do you ever massage your scar when masturbating? Does it feel any different from the rest of your penis? no

21. Is your scar far from your glans, or close to it? 20mm

Frenulum

21. Do you have a frenulum? yes

22. If you don't have a frenulum, do you ever massage your frenulum scar when masturbating?

4. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

N.A.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

1) i don't dislike it.
    2) no
    3) no
    4) sure
    5) i didn't even know there were multiple methods
    6) i don't think so...
    7) oddly enough, i actually remember the answer to this. there was an episode of married with children where al bundy was accidentally circumcised, or something like that, and i asked my mom what that word meant.
    second 5) yes
    second 6) no...
    second 7) the same color as the rest of my skin
    8) no... so maybe it's not long enough
    9) sure, sometimes
    10) it would be hard to cover the glans otherwise
    11) no
    12) no
    13) skin color
    14) i mean, i don't go out of my way to just focus on that part
    15) depends on level of erection, but there is a little play no matter what
    16) the color changes a little, but it doesn't really look like a scar
    17) well, the scar itself is barely visible, i can just see the color change
    18) it's only visible on the top
    19) yes, see 16-17
    20) well, it gets massaged because it's right there. it feels exactly like penis shaft though, so there's no reason to focus on it or anything
    21) it depends on erection and whether the skin is pulled back or not
    second 21) i don't know. kind of?
    22) i've pretty much already answered this...

6. Peter the King

Peter the King Members

1. Do you like being circumcised? I've got used to it, so yes

2. Would you ever consider restoring your foreskin? No

3. Would you ever consider getting your circumcision revised, i.e. tightening it or making it higher? Unlikely

4. Would you have your son circumcised? Woulddepend on the mother's view

5. What method were you circumcised with, if you know? Freehand

6. Do you have any damage on your penis that happened during the circumcision (i.e. missing pieces from your glans)? No

7. When did you first learn about circumcision and how? I remember it but was about 14 when my school friends saw me naked in the shower and declared 'you're circumcised'

Your Glans

5. When you're flaccid, does your remaining foreskin cover your glans at all? No

6. Do you have signs of wear on your glans from it being dry? I.e. lines, streaks, etc.No

7. What color is your glans? Pink

8. If your remaining foreskin is long enough, do you get smegma on your glans? No

9. When you masturbate, do you ever specifically massage your glans either with your fingertips, hand, or a toy? I suppose so

Corona

10. When you're flaccid, does your remaining foreskin cover your corona at all? No

11. Do you have any features on your corona from it being dry? No

12. Do you have pearly penile papules? Of course not

13. What color is your corona? Pink

14. When you masturbate, do you ever specifically massage your corona? Yes

Shaft

15. Can you move your remaining foreskin around much? Or is it tight? I'ts not tight

16. Is your circumcision scar visible on your shaft? Yes

17. If so, is it a thick scar or a thin scar? Thin

18. Is your scar a perfect ring around your entire penis? Or does it form a v-shape on the underside of your penis? It's not a clean line, there is a V on the underside

19. Is the skin above your scar a different color than the skin below your scar? Yes its much lighter between the scar and corona

20. Do you ever massage your scar when masturbating? Does it feel any different from the rest of your penis? No

21. Is your scar far from your glans, or close to it? Quite close about 1/2 inch

Frenulum

21. Do you have a frenulum? Yes

22. If you don't have a frenulum, do you ever massage your frenulum scar when masturbating? I love frenulum, I'm very pleased this wasn't circumcised too

7. OnaQuestfortheD

OnaQuestfortheD Neither Hip nor For 'em

This is by far the most detail I've ever gone into regarding my own penis, lol.
    1. Do you like being circumcised?
    I mean, it's all I've ever known, so I just live with it. But sometimes I wish I wasn't.
    2. Would you ever consider restoring your foreskin?
    Restoring? No. Because I don't think COMPLETE restoration is truly possible. What once was lost can never be undone. You can stretch the skin on your dick to make it LOOK uncut, but it's not the same result as having REAL uncut foreskin. So, sadly, I just have to live with being cut.
    3. Would you ever consider getting your circumcision revised, i.e. tightening it or making it higher?
    Once again, no.
    4. Would you have your son circumcised?
    I have no intention of having kids, but IF I had a son, I would FIRMLY put my foot down to NOT have him circumcised. That's something he should decide for himself.
    5. What method were you circumcised with, if you know?
    No clue, and it's probably better that I don't know.
    6. Do you have any damage on your penis that happened during the circumcision (i.e. missing pieces from your glans)?
    Not that I've ever noticed. So at least I can take comfort in the fact that it was a well-done circumcision, I guess.
    7. When did you first learn about circumcision and how?
    Um... somewhere in my teenage years, I guess? And I felt VERY betrayed to find out I was circumcised without my consent! :(
    Your Glans

5. When you're flaccid, does your remaining foreskin cover your glans at all?
    Not really, no. Unless I'm, like, SUPER shrunk down, my dick does "sink in" to the shaft a little bit... "I WAS IN THE POOL!!!" >_<
    6. Do you have signs of wear on your glans from it being dry? I.e. lines, streaks, etc.
    No.
    7. What color is your glans?
    About the same color as my nipples. :p
    8. If your remaining foreskin is long enough, do you get smegma on your glans?
    No.
    9. When you masturbate, do you ever specifically massage your glans either with your fingertips, hand, or a toy?
    I mean, depends on my mood, I guess. But yes, I do enjoy some playing around with the "head" sometimes. X//3
    Corona

10. When you're flaccid, does your remaining foreskin cover your corona at all?
    No.
    11. Do you have any features on your corona from it being dry?
    No.
    12. Do you have pearly penile papules?
    No.
    13. What color is your corona?
    Same color as the rest of the glans. Maybe slightly darker.
    14. When you masturbate, do you ever specifically massage your corona?
    Maybe, if I feel like it. >w<
    Shaft

15. Can you move your remaining foreskin around much? Or is it tight?
    I mean, I can stretch the skin on my shaft just a bit, but I don't think that really counts. >_>
    16. Is your circumcision scar visible on your shaft?
    Kind of? At least I think it's from the circumcision. Hard to tell, cause I've always had it. :p
    17. If so, is it a thick scar or a thin scar?
    It's not that noticeable. So, thin, I guess?
    18. Is your scar a perfect ring around your entire penis? Or does it form a v-shape on the underside of your penis?
    Perfect ring, I think.
    19. Is the skin above your scar a different color than the skin below your scar?
    Not really. Like I said, it's hardly noticeable.
    20. Do you ever massage your scar when masturbating? Does it feel any different from the rest of your penis?
    I feels just like the rest of the shaft, lol.
    21. Is your scar far from your glans, or close to it?
    It's like, half an inch down from the glans, I guess?
    Frenulum

21. Do you have a frenulum?
    I think so, lol.
    I enjoy playing with my frenulum sometimes, hehe.

8. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

General:

1. Do you like being circumcised? NO, it's Infant mutilation

2. Would you ever consider restoring your foreskin? Tried it, got no wheres. Well, maybe one extra wrinkle

3. Would you ever consider getting your circumcision revised, i.e. tightening it or making it higher? if I knew it was available and safe.

4. Would you have your son circumcised? NEVER

5. What method were you circumcised with, if you know? Probably with a Bell

6. Do you have any damage on your penis that happened during the circumcision (i.e. missing pieces from your glans)? cut too tight

7. When did you first learn about circumcision and how? about 7, older cousin is natural

Your Glans

5. When you're flaccid, does your remaining foreskin cover your glans at all? Hell no

6. Do you have signs of wear on your glans from it being dry? I.e. lines, streaks, etc. -- Totally, head is like leather

7. What color is your glans? Dull re

8. If your remaining foreskin is long enough, do you get smegma on your glans? No foreskin left. Cut tight

9. When you masturbate, do you ever specifically massage your glans either with your fingertips, hand, or a toy? Yea

Corona

10. When you're flaccid, does your remaining foreskin cover your corona at all? Never covered

11. Do you have any features on your corona from it being dry? Sure, multiple crack-lines from dryness

12. Do you have pearly penile papules? No

13. What color is your corona? dull red

14. When you masturbate, do you ever specifically massage your corona? Yea, gotta do the whole dick

Shaft

15. Can you move your remaining foreskin around much? Or is it tight? Extra tight

16. Is your circumcision scar visible on your shaft? Yes

17. If so, is it a thick scar or a thin scar? Skin on my dick is thin so I guess it's thin

18. Is your scar a perfect ring around your entire penis? Or does it form a v-shape on the underside of your penis? perfect ring

19. Is the skin above your scar a different color than the skin below your scar? Diifferent

20. Do you ever massage your scar when masturbating? Does it feel any different from the rest of your penis? No

21. Is your scar far from your glans, or close to it? Close

Frenulum

21. Do you have a frenulum? Barely

9. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

yes
    yes
    yes
    no
    no
    no
    periwinkle
    no
    no
    no