She wants me to orgasm twice in one sitting...

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by cujo1932, Nov 11, 2011.

1. cujo1932

cujo1932 Guest

So as a whole I have a problem getting an orgasm, but since I've been with the same girl for a while now its gotten pretty easy to orgasm, however if I really want to I can avoid an orgasm and go for a while. I originally thought this would make any partner happy, however she wants me to be able to orgasm twice basically within an hour.
    Considering she knows I have a problem having an orgasm in the first place I'd hope she would be fine with it especially since I offer to make sure she gets off as well, which can be pretty easy considering my "problem." But she still insists that her past partner"s" have been able to do it, and that she knows of friends who's partners are able to do it.
    I know the first big thing to point out is masturbation habits which used to be often, however since this girl and I have been together have dropped off drastically to around once a week, depending on how often we see each other. So I no longer feel as if that is the problem.

Either way I'd appreciate any advice.

Thanks

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

tell her you'll cum twice in an hour for her as soon as she has two periods in two weeks.

Wizard1012 likes this.
  3. sillyboy07

sillyboy07 Guest

that is unfortunate. I would not think twice in an hour is that difficult. Three?? I could maybe do that, depending on how excited i was

4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Just Do What Women Have Been Doing To Men Since "Adam And Eve"...:).

FAKE IT...[​IMG]...:2thumbsup:

Cheers Glen.

5. Curious Libra

Curious Libra Member

Due to what I expect is mild OCD I have been cumming twice within about 10-20 minutes since I was 13.
    Unfortunately if you're not used to this your balls may ache like hell a little while after it so take it easy.
    Because of what I've been doing for 10 years now I am able to cum twice within 10 minutes and I don't even have to go soft in between.
    You have to train your body to be able to do this since most men have to wait an average of an hour between orgasms. You can train yourself by masturbating a second time straight after the first and for a while this will take a while.
    Your GF needs to know that all men are different and have different "waiting" times between orgasms and yours may be a longer period. There's nothing wrong with this but it will take time to shorten this "waiting" period.
    Recently I had sex and orgasmed 5 times in 2 hours. My balls did ache pretty bad a little later though, lol.

Good luck dude but really, don't feel bad if you can't orgasm again soon after an orgasm, it's not uncommon.

6. franx144

franx144 Banned

A lot depends on your age, what medications you are on, medical conditions, etc.

When I was much younger I had as many as 8 orgasms in a day with 3 different women but have had friends tell me that they way exceeded that. When I was 21 I once orgasmed 3 times without even pullling out of my girlfriend's pussy.

Now at my age I have to work just to have one orgasm in a day.

7. Big Hoss

Big Hoss Guest

I am over 40 and I can still cum 3 times in my wife and never pull out. Its a common practice with us.

8. Ice_Cool

Ice_Cool Member

Why dont you see a doctor? I mean cumming twice in one hour is not hard to do. The first one doest count too.

9. Psychonaut69

Psychonaut69 Member

Cujo................how old are you? Perhaps you should try some meditation coupled with masturbation and really get to know yourself.

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

two years older than he was the last time he was on this site.

11. Rastas maginty

Rastas maginty Member

Your mind is the biggest obstacle
    Get her to suck you clean and be confident and it will all happen

12. Gonzomonger

Gonzomonger Member

I'm over 40 and usually cum in my girlfriends pussy first. A second orgasm usually takes another hour of sex while she finishes me off with hand/mouth change-ups.

13. Boobiesnoop

Boobiesnoop Guest

Damn....The struggle WOMEN can't live with em can't live without them.

14. Curious Libra

Curious Libra Member

Please excuse the pun but..it comes with practice. And it's really fun practicing :p

15. angelica peaches

angelica peaches Member

I am sorry she is putting pressure on you, a lot of men can only finish once. There is nothing wrong with that....do not feel bad about it. I am happy t give my man one mind blowing o!!!!

16. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

love staying hard after ejaculating and then fucking, or getting oral stimulation, or masturbating to another orgasam. I am usually VERY horny when that happens. It's good to have a partner who appreciates the intensity of my sexuality.:sunny:

17. Jonny718

Jonny718 Member

an exgf of mine would insist on riding me once I had cum inside her. I stay erect for a while after cumming, but she would also use one hand to hold me firm inside her so that she could keep riding my stiff cock. Even with her insides still slippery-wet from my first orgasm, she had amazing internal muscles, and she would keep riding me until I came a second time inside her.

Then she would repeat the double-orgasm session in the morning again.

By the end of it, I would barely have much cum left to shoot inside her!

Now I have discovered the joy of cock rings and better control of my PC muscle. Why not try these out if you are interested in cumming twice for her?

18. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

I'm 56 and can still cum twice in an hour and then three or four times in two. Exercise and good diet with lots of sex. She is a hot 46 and I have to keep her pussynloaded with mymcum

19. Goander

Goander Members

I can cum two times in an hour easily.

20. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Twice an hour was no problem when I was younger. Last week, after our first orgasm together, my wife wanted more. The second and third orgasms were easy for her, but my second was feeble, at best. Age is definitely a factor.