Penis extender sleeves

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Sdp123, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Sdp123

Sdp123 Guest

I have a Penis extender sleeve bought from a sex store. It adds 3 extra inches to my penis. I am 5 inches on erect. My girlfriend says she has no preference to whether I use it or not, but when I do, she is a hell of a lot louder when I'm going at it! After all she's getting 8 inches thrusting in and out! What's people views, do women like men using these on them?

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

how does that work? are you stretching that much, or is there 3 inches of plastic on the end of your dick, or what?

3. Sdp123

Sdp123 Guest

Yes they are made of silicone and work like a condom but with a rubber cock on the end, hence making it longer!

4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i have a few questions
    1...where does the semen go?
    2..is it dishwasher safe?
    3...does she blow you with it on?
    4...could you also put it on a big toe?

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

does it effect your sensation during the act?

6. Sdp123

Sdp123 Guest

Yes a bit

7. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Just use your regular cock man. or start hanging weights from your dick to make it longer dont use some fucking SILICONE COCK EXTENDER that is weird

8. ur2loversnlv

ur2loversnlv Member

Used one on my wife too. No different than using a vibrator on her. Just allot more fun. Funny she said she didn't care much either way, but she was a hella lot louder and wetter than usual. Not only are you bigger but you can last as long as "she needs". I think she just doesn't want to hurt my feelings. I'm just at 7 inches which is ok. But it is fun too mix it up a bit every now and again.

9. fess

fess Member

I used one with my x and she loved it got a huge moan that made me come even though It was like wearing a wool over coat on my dick. She liked it so mcu it scared her and she never let me wear it again...she is gone now wiht her baggage.

10. ur2loversnlv

ur2loversnlv Member

Too funny !

11. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

3 inches of silicon penis that you put on like a condom?...that must look really really weird once you lose erection

12. Rock It

Rock It Guest

i think it is a question for ladies !! ,, for me i think it is not about how long is the dick ruther than how will you use it ,,,, as we say in french,,, sex is an art and artist became rare :) thx

13. apothecaryvybez

apothecaryvybez Member

HAAAAAAAA well-stated

14. tuesdaystar

tuesdaystar Interneter

I don't imagine I'd like it

I like to feel penis penetrate

Probably why I've never owned a dildo

I can't fathom wanting to have one stuck on the end of a dick

It's just redundant

15. FunHogg

FunHogg Senior Member

Never considered it. No one has ever refused my schlort.

16. Grainpsilo

Grainpsilo Member

I don't think I could face a girl with a rubber cock extension unless it was just for a goof.

17. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Ive never heard of this and have no interest. But whatever floats your/her boat.

It is not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean. Which may be true, but when faced with crossing an ocean you don't want to be sitting in a canoe.

18. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

This was the first Sex Toy I ever bought:
    http://www.adultworld.co.uk/dual-pleasure-phallus-penisshaped-mastubator-p-19942.html

It was something along the lines line of a Penile Extender Sleeve & overall was a major disappointment.

It was designed for use by Male and/or Female, either together or individually.

Primarily it was an artificial vagina - a bit like a FleshLight, although the material was a hard rubber, as opposed to the realistic silicone of the FleshLight. This was the first problem because, having no give in it I could only manage to penetrate it whilst flaccid, and even then with great difficulty.

The outer surface was phallus shaped, although, in my opinion, too large to be practical as a dildo for most women.

The device was also fitted with a vibrator, with dual controls - although only one of these controls actually worked.

All in all, a total waste of money.