• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Hallucinations

Hallucinations

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted November 08 2011 - 10:54 PM

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew any good methods to "free" the methadone from the rest of the crap in the methadone pills and lower its vaporization point? I know that smoking methadone is much less effective but I am still curious as to a method.

#2 felix21

felix21

• Guests
  • 3 posts

Posted November 13 2011 - 11:00 PM

I know what you mean-- even though smoking is wasteful, it's really fun.

When I smoke methadone I just do it like normal. I put the pill on a piece of aluminum foil and light underneath it. I use a straw to inhale the smoke. This probably means I'm inhaling a lot of shit in addition to the methadone, but I get a nice opiate high, pretty similar to when I smoke oxy.

#3 Hallucinations

Hallucinations

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted November 30 2011 - 08:42 PM

Yeah for sure, my friend was just wondering how to purify it more so he doesn't have to smoke a bunch of filler, but he probably does it that way for now anyway. I'm going to ask him what the brand name is so that I can find out what the excipients (fillers) are and then figure out what they are soluble in that methadone isn't and go from there.

#4 shermin

shermin

Bazooka Tooth

• Members
  • 3,678 posts

Posted November 30 2011 - 08:55 PM

its methadone, just eat it!

isn't it FUCKING AWESOME when you just eat it?

one of my favorite opiates actually
ABSTRACT EXPRESSIONISM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#5 Hallucinations

Hallucinations

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted December 19 2011 - 11:03 PM

Haha I don't know I've never tried it, my acquaintance has a lot of them and prefers to smoke it even though it's less potent that way cause he likes smoking things I guess.