How do you freebase methadone from pills

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Hallucinations, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Hallucinations

Hallucinations Member

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew any good methods to "free" the methadone from the rest of the crap in the methadone pills and lower its vaporization point? I know that smoking methadone is much less effective but I am still curious as to a method.

2. felix21

felix21 Guest

I know what you mean-- even though smoking is wasteful, it's really fun.

When I smoke methadone I just do it like normal. I put the pill on a piece of aluminum foil and light underneath it. I use a straw to inhale the smoke. This probably means I'm inhaling a lot of shit in addition to the methadone, but I get a nice opiate high, pretty similar to when I smoke oxy.

3. Hallucinations

Hallucinations Member

Yeah for sure, my friend was just wondering how to purify it more so he doesn't have to smoke a bunch of filler, but he probably does it that way for now anyway. I'm going to ask him what the brand name is so that I can find out what the excipients (fillers) are and then figure out what they are soluble in that methadone isn't and go from there.

4. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

its methadone, just eat it!

isn't it FUCKING AWESOME when you just eat it?

one of my favorite opiates actually

5. Hallucinations

Hallucinations Member

Haha I don't know I've never tried it, my acquaintance has a lot of them and prefers to smoke it even though it's less potent that way cause he likes smoking things I guess.