Substances to cut your MDMA with?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by mixmaster1314, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Ah, the risk factor. It's amazing what you can do to minimize risk from multiple transactions. Sometimes the one big sale is the riskiest thing you'll do all day. I don't care if I'm caught on my 24th sale of a gram of pot, i'll get a ticket or something, but if I get caught on that one sale of 2 ounces, prison.

Good dealers have elaborate systems of logistics for product movement ;)

2. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

Precisely my point. Around here, if I get caught with a joint roach, and the popo isn't in a good mood, my ass is going to jail. In fact, most of the people I know who've been caught with bulk around here have gotten the exact same punishment as I did with a joint roach.

3. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

4. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

maybe not in canada, but if you got caught here SELLING one gram of weed, it would be legally the same as getting caught selling 27 grams of weed (if i'm correct about this).

if one were to sell pounds of weed by the gram it is gonna take them way too long, or they are selling to way too many people. keeping up that type of behavior is a great way to get busted.

one can make plenty of money selling in bulk, if they have access to bulk.

i would think that dealing with fewer people is way better than making a few extra bucks. when you are selective about who you deal with, you can be more sure that they aren't going to narc on you if they get busted. if you are pushing ~400 individual gram baggies...it only takes one of those people to get busted, and be too scared to get what amounts to a traffic ticket for possession (my state law)..and tell the cops where they got it. and since this grower who sells grams isn't very selective in who he sells to...he can end up selling to an undercover.

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Any dealer dealing in bulk doesn't waste time on small sales. I have known dealers who would not even see me for a few hundred dollars. They flat out said "it's not worth my time".

They leave the $20 sales to the guys below them. Let them take all that risk, people who buy in bulk are pros and are much less likely to narc on their co workers. You make the same amount doing one sale for a pound as you can doing 15 sales for a oz. And they know this.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

i cut mine with a razor, or a credit card..

7. Silent_Bob92

Silent_Bob92 Member

People like you is the reason why I don't buy anything off the streets anymore -_- why not just sell uncut for much more?

Edit: I mean like telling the customers it's the purest form possible and then selling them this...

8. porkstock41

there ARE probably a lot of customers out their who would rather pay less for decent stuff, than pay more for great, uncut stuff. but that is still not a good enough reason to cut your stuff.

drug users in general seem to understand this with pot - a $5 gram is probably garbage compared to a $15 one. but i feel like with acid, maybe similar with MDMA, people are reluctant to pay say 12 or 15 bucks for one hit even if it is super good. they'd rather get a "deal" with some $5 hits, regardless of the potential lack of potency.

it's probably the FIRST deal that is toughest to convince them. "hey, this mdma costs more per gram because it is GOOD!"
    but after they try it once, the product should speak for itself. then word would spread, and you'd be known as the dude with fire mdma. that's the only way a good drug dealer would operate, it would make his customers happy to return.

9. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

I've recently met a dealer who got some MDMA that he's finding impossible to shift cos it's "too strong", and people just get too wired. Whether or not it's actually MDMA I don't know, but I know it's not selling, and that's at the normal price around here.
    I don't understand why people haven't just thought "take less", but you know.. whatever.

10. Tboney

Tboney Member

Perfectly said!

11. largeamount

largeamount Senior Member

no in new york selling 2 grams or less is a way lighter charge than over 2

12. porkstock41

i guess i was thinking about possession (not sale) of less than an ounce. maybe i'm still wrong though :)

13. GeoCivics

GeoCivics Member

people who grow weed may sell it by the gram sometimes and sit on it forever, but people getting kilos of coke definitely do not. They would distribute to someone by the 100 grams or even just sell the whole kilo altogether, who would distribute it someone by the oz, who would then distribute it by the gram. A lot of the times people getting kilos are getting it directly from the guy who got it from the mule. Selling one kilo by the oz yields over $20,000 alone in profit if it isn't even being cut.

14. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Depending on the exact operation it may make more sense to sit on weight and sell in tiny amounts :) It all depends on the dealer, the product, the customers, the law, etc

I definitely know situations of people having weight and prefering to do small amounts, they dont mind that it takes longer, the profit margin is just insane that way

15. porkstock41

that's just douchey if a guy has a pound of weed and WON'T sell you an ounce or something. "i only sell by the gram"

16. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

kosher salt

17. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

especially because the profit isn't really that much different.

you meet someone once for an ounce, sell for $240 or something, compared to meeting people 28 times at $10/gram for $280.

18. moka9x9

moka9x9 Member

When dealing with cocaine we used to cut it with super buffs like benzcaine or lidocaine, the compounds mix nearly flawlessly and since both cocaine and buffs are HCL they act similar.

Cutting is part of the game. Try being in Canada, paying 43,000 for a 35.5 oz of hi heat trips and selling at 1350 each. In a two man operaton your only making a few k each. If u cut 7 grams to the oz u make quite a bit more almost double. Every major stop has the drugs cut to maximize profits.

We used to cut the heroin with a super buff called magic. I was told it is a mild caffeine like chemical, not sure though.

Drugs like k or m can also be cut but you need to ensure the cut is similar to the chemical your cutting. And consistent and not over cut for the quality.

19. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

The fact that you make more money cutting your shit doesn't change the fact that you're an asshole for doing it.

20. moka9x9

moka9x9 Member