Substances to cut your MDMA with?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by mixmaster1314, Nov 7, 2011.

1. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

i highly recommend Vitamin B12... its cheap, and usually the same color.
    cutting isnt a bad thing sheesh people. if they cut it to much theyll lose business ;p

2. icecreampheonix

icecreampheonix Member

You'd get better comedowns. :p

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

So there's nothing bad about selling "cheap" vitamin as "MDMA"? Really man? Maybe next time you buy some LSD instead of using that darn expensive "real LSD" your dealer should just add some vitamin b12 to your blotters, since its cheap, and cutting is not a bad thing :rolleyes: it's not a bad thing if you're the one doing it and have convinced yourself that the few extra bucks is worth being a dick to your customers for.

4. felix4life

felix4life Member

how can I make sure I don't get MDMA that is cut with anything? do I ask for the crystal?

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Yeah that will help if you can find it. But don't think everyone cuts their stuff. I see a few people on here saying that is normal. It's normal for scuzzy dealers who sell nasty drugs. Like for example yes it's pretty standard to cute coke, but trust me their are plenty of people with pure stuff. People who believe in PLUR. Just don't patronize the guys with crap product.

6. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

I'm confused as to why I got thumbs down... I've gotten pure stuff and it's very hard to handle, cutting it with a powder would be much easier...

7. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

Re read my post please. ^^ that I did not say

8. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

then take less of it...

9. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

I don't take MDMA anymore and haven't for more then 4 years,,,

10. largeamount

largeamount Senior Member

mdma is the one thing Ive never seen obviously cut, what does 'pure stuff is hard to handle' even mean jared? you seem like quite the tool

11. laurent711

laurent711 Banned

Sounds like your buddy is a fucking con man.[​IMG]

12. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

What on earth do you mean? Just exactly how much b12 are you cutting MDMA with??? I imagined that like you would add maybe 10-20mg to every 100mg, but then why is 120mg of cut MDMA so much easier to handle than 100mg of pure MDMA? Or are you seriously selling like a 3:1 Vitamin:MDMA mix? :frown:

ps.

SCALE :Mr-T:

13. Pinkmoondrop

Pinkmoondrop Guest

Im just wondering. Cuz my experience(prob where I live) has been that..How do you make a profit if you do not cut anything down at all? I dont mean destroy it, and I dont agree with it, as the buyer, but if u buy an amt at a price and have to sell the same amt at.same price, where does profit come in? (if you are not getting a great "bulk rate deal"??)

14. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

You shouldnt be selling anything if youre not going to sell it for more than you got it for. Either you get a good price and sell at a normal price, or if you dont get a good deal then you just raise the price. Cutting is for when you want to artificially inflate your profit.

15. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

credit card always works for me :D

16. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

hes an asshole.

17. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

If you are not getting a bulk rate deal then you are in no position to be selling drugs. You only make profit IF you get the bulk rate. That's how it works. If you are a cocaine drug lord, you buy cocaine by the kilogram, and sell individual grams, maybe a quarter or an ounce here and there. If you are a marijuana grower, you are growing many pounds worth of the stuff, and selling it in grams, quarters, ounces here and there. Same with any substance. If you think you're gonna cop 4g of MDMA and make a profit on that you are wasting your time. Your only option at that point is to cut the shit down, but then you're selling an inferior product, and potentially dangerous too.

People just want something for nothing. "Hmm, I have 50$ to my name, how can I invest that in drugs and become rich from that? I know! I'll buy drugs, but I'll sell vitamins!!"

18. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

writer...cocaine drug lords don't sell individual grams, nor does a guy who grows pounds of weed sell grams of it
    those things would be ALMOST as silly as cutting MDMA

19. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Why wouldn't they, it's in their best interest to. I buy weed from a grower and he normally only sells to people like 1-7g. Crazy profit if you have that kind of customer base. Granted once you are selling weight you get customers who can buy weight, and want to make some money selling too, so eventually theres people buying from a customer of your's, but there can only be so many middlemen before its not profitable to sell any further unless you cut. At that point you should just not sell.

20. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

I believe the way it works out that bigger dealers tend to shy away from dealing in small amounts is due to the risk factor. It may not be as large of a factor where you are Writer, but all the big dealers I know around here are strict about not selling small amounts. The people who are putting themselves in harms way by possessing very large amounts do their best to stay under the radar by keeping traffic low and only dealing in large amounts to trusted people.

That's not to say that a large dealer/grower wont sell small amounts to close friends or even good customers, but I think pork is right that generally large dealers don't sell small amounts. On paper you make the most profit by buying bulk and selling by the g, but if you sell 28 individual grams then you take 28 risks of getting caught, over one if you just sold an ounce.