• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#1 mixmaster1314

mixmaster1314

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted November 07 2011 - 01:11 AM

My buddy has come across some PURE (92-95%) MDMA. Tested and all.

He wants to know what a good substance is to "cut" it to sell. People around here are literally used to some shitty shit. So he knows itll still be the best goods around. Gotta live off that money I guess... Glad hes saving some uncut for the rest of us. :sunny: Thanks guys!
Posted Image

#2 Lalakuno

Lalakuno

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted November 07 2011 - 02:58 AM

Why the fuck....
Sell real shit or don't sell any at all.
Posted Image

#3 eggon

eggon

liberalobamacommunist

•  Supporters
  • 8,779 posts

Posted November 07 2011 - 03:57 AM

yeah, tell him to not be an asshole

#4 tricknologist

tricknologist

menace to sobriety

• Members
  • 1,011 posts

Posted November 07 2011 - 04:04 AM

Sounds like your buddy is a fucking con man.

One of the reason's that I use mail order RC's and botanicals is that I never have to deal with sketchy dealers trying to rip me off. People trying to run a legal business can't get away with shit like that and keep their customers.

Posted Image

#5 eggon

eggon

liberalobamacommunist

•  Supporters
  • 8,779 posts

Posted November 07 2011 - 09:35 AM

why doesn't he just charge more and be upfront with buyers about the quality?

Posted Image

#6 smokinIVXX

smokinIVXX

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted November 07 2011 - 10:58 AM

someone finds out youre cutting molly you're gunna get cut up

#7 Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer

• 13,365 posts

Posted November 07 2011 - 03:46 PM

My buddy has come across some PURE (92-95%) MDMA. Tested and all.

He wants to know what a good substance is to "cut" it to sell. People around here are literally used to some shitty shit. So he knows itll still be the best goods around. Gotta live off that money I guess... Glad hes saving some uncut for the rest of us. :sunny: Thanks guys!

Instead of cutting it and being complete dickhead douchebag, why doesn't he just charge a little bit more for the pure stuff...

In case this thread didn't clue you in, cutting is NOT OK man :\ seriously bad thing to do. It's dangerous to health, it's dishonest, and it's just a dick move to do. No one wants to pay for your baking soda, they are buying your drugs. Instead of continuing the terrible cycle of having shitty cut drugs, why doesn't your buddy earn the powerful reputation of being the dude with the REALLY GOOD REALLY CLEAN molly?

Fishermans-Cottage-on-the-Cliffs-at-Vare

#8 goodvibes83

goodvibes83

• PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted November 07 2011 - 03:51 PM

Why the fuck....
Sell real shit or don't sell any at all.

yeah, tell him to not be an asshole

Sounds like your buddy is a fucking con man.

Instead of cutting it and being complete dickhead douchebag, why doesn't he just charge a little bit more for the pure stuff...

In case this thread didn't clue you in, cutting is NOT OK man :\ seriously bad thing to do. It's dangerous to health, it's dishonest, and it's just a dick move to do. No one wants to pay for your baking soda, they are buying your drugs. Instead of continuing the terrible cycle of having shitty cut drugs, why doesn't your buddy earn the powerful reputation of being the dude with the REALLY GOOD REALLY CLEAN molly?

ALLL of the FUCKING above!!!
(and a special (non-religious) AMEN to the 2nd half of Writer's post)

your friend should sell it as it is, and if he doesn't he is ruining future experiences of his customers. it's bad karma, it's rude, it's stupid, it's fucked up.

grow up, make money off a good product rather than make more off of a shitty cut product.

i have no respect for people who do this. this is absolute bull shit.

consumers DESERVE the right to know what they are getting, which in the drug world is definitely not always possible, but in this case with the purity factor known...why the fuck mess with it?

ignorance and greed ruin people, companies, friendships, etc..

tell your friend to THINK.
Posted Image
I am. I love. It is.
FREE TIBET!
Respect and SUSTAIN GAIA, for it is she that sustains us.

#9 r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned

Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

• 8,815 posts

Posted November 07 2011 - 03:54 PM

Unfortunately people will aways cut molly or coke or whatever with other stuff. Us telling his friend to tell him not to do it probably isn't gonna stop him, so if he does cut it with something dont make it something dangerous!!!!!!

lebowski.jpg
Glauben diejenigen, die nach der Wahrheit suchen. Zweifle an denen, die ihn finden.

#10 goodvibes83

goodvibes83

• PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted November 07 2011 - 03:58 PM

Unfortunately people will aways cut molly or coke or whatever with other stuff. Us telling his friend to tell him not to do it probably isn't gonna stop him, so if he does cut it with something dont make it something dangerous!!!!!!

i don't give a fuck what people always do. i will always voice what I think is the right thing (in most scenarios), and will be willing to hear other and even opposing ideas. BUT it is not in my nature to stand idly by, in this case to sit and read a thread where someone asks for advice on something stupid like this. INSTEAD I will voice my opinion and try to give this person a different outlook, with some hope that they may see the light. If not the OP, and his friend, then a future person reading this thread.

Whether they take my advice or not, is up to them, but I did my part, my best, in this situation.

but yes don't make it something dangerous, but just don't cut it period.
Posted Image
I am. I love. It is.
FREE TIBET!

#11 r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned

Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

• 8,815 posts

Posted November 07 2011 - 04:04 PM

jesus christ i wasnt even speakng to you. I was just talking in general. calm down

lebowski.jpg
Glauben diejenigen, die nach der Wahrheit suchen. Zweifle an denen, die ihn finden.

#12 porkstock

porkstock

smoked pork

• 15,422 posts

Posted November 07 2011 - 04:05 PM

don't cut it

like everyone said.

he could make just as much money selling it for a little more per gram or whatever, and make all of his customers A LOT more happy which means repeat customers.

bahama_pig.jpg

#13 goodvibes83

goodvibes83

• PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted November 07 2011 - 04:06 PM

jesus christ i wasnt even speakng to you. I was just talking in general. calm down

that came off more intense than it was meant...sorry dude. i felt it needed to be said though, so i typed it. i could edit out the word fuck from the first sentence, but i really like that word. it's probably that word that makes it seem intense. i am sorry.

i am quite calm :2thumbsup:

and pork is right, charge a little more for high quality product > ppl will LOVE it > and ppl will come back to you
plain and simple
Posted Image
I am. I love. It is.
FREE TIBET!

#14 porkstock

porkstock

smoked pork

• 15,422 posts

Posted November 07 2011 - 04:10 PM

at first people won't want to pay a higher than usual price, but you only have to really convince them the 1st time...

cutting it is the easy and dirtbag's way out

bahama_pig.jpg

#15 skimvb

skimvb

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted February 02 2012 - 10:45 PM

i just created an account so i could say you people are idiots and have obviously never sold drugs in your life.. he was asking what to cut it with and no one told him... he didnt say he was going to destroy it for all you know he is adding an oz of cut for every 3 kilos, thats less than a tenth on every gram. you people bashing him, you all must still live with mom and dad huh? no job no girlfriend and no life? obviously you dont know shit about business so your a failure there. everything you get is going to be cut one way or another unless you know the chemist making it and you trust that he didnt add any cut either then what ever you get is cut... heroin is only at very very best 10% pure, coke (around here) about 70% pure, pressed tabs? oh lord half the time there 0% mdma and 100% meth or crank... so if he takes his "pure" molly and pulls it down from 90% to 80% i would be glad to buy it all day, and i would take it from 80% and cut it down to 50 or 60% which is a high quality for molly. that way you can undercut the market by selling for cheaper than anyone else while its still as good or better than the best shit out. so if you don't know what to cut it with then don't post, people can cut what ever they want as much as they want, this is America and its the American dream. If you dont like it then you can get the fuck out of my country and dont buy from some dude on the corner, know your dealer, its America fuck yea, everyone has a drug dealer on speed dial.

#16 skimvb

skimvb

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted February 02 2012 - 10:51 PM

also you save some raw to that way you have raw and stepped on. some people have no problem getting up a grand, others can barely get up ten bucks. the people who have a grand to spend can get the good shit, the others who have 6 bucks in ones and 4 bucks in change can get the crappy stuff. think about the profit not about anything else. basic supply and demand, sell the raw for like 400 a ball, nothing under a ball, and the cut up can be sold 10 bucks a tenth 75 a gram, 120 a teen 220 a ball. you be rolling in dough if you market it right and cut it right.

#17 DeadRinger

DeadRinger

Z

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted February 03 2012 - 12:16 AM

Blow. Special K. Meth. Epinephrine.

Anything that can be in crystalform, and gives an "Adrenaline" effect. Will most likely boost sales because most these days look for party drugs that keep you very awake and happy.

But really, if your "Friend" (We really know who it is.) Cuts it with anything retarded will be in danger if some find out. I know I would do something if I found out I just popped or snorted 40% MDMA cut with fecal matter. (Tomato Tomato)

'Ordino et Deterrendi'

"Wise men speak because they have something to say;

Fools speak because they have to say something." 
-Plato

"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool".

-Shakespeare

I will help upon request.

#18 SuperPsychMe

SuperPsychMe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted February 03 2012 - 12:41 AM

MDMA cuts well with MDMA
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#19 PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound

hate it or love it

• Members
  • 6,392 posts

Posted February 03 2012 - 01:22 AM

Saliva

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You have no clue like toy stores without board games
That when I paint pictures, I'm dipping brushes in war paint

#20 steviejay

steviejay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted February 03 2012 - 01:40 AM

Purity is everything if he wants to make more money tell him to sell his pure product for more and not cut it with bullshit.... selling isnt about getting rich anyway. You can take your g- money hustling ethics and get out the game cause its scumy shit like that that makes it sketchy for the good heads... if the kids in your town get shitty Molly show them a good time with bomb product and they are sure to come back

#21 steviejay

steviejay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted February 03 2012 - 01:47 AM

i just created an account so i could say you people are idiots and have obviously never sold drugs in your life.. he was asking what to cut it with and no one told him... he didnt say he was going to destroy it for all you know he is adding an oz of cut for every 3 kilos, thats less than a tenth on every gram. you people bashing him, you all must still live with mom and dad huh? no job no girlfriend and no life? obviously you dont know shit about business so your a failure there. everything you get is going to be cut one way or another unless you know the chemist making it and you trust that he didnt add any cut either then what ever you get is cut... heroin is only at very very best 10% pure, coke (around here) about 70% pure, pressed tabs? oh lord half the time there 0% mdma and 100% meth or crank... so if he takes his "pure" molly and pulls it down from 90% to 80% i would be glad to buy it all day, and i would take it from 80% and cut it down to 50 or 60% which is a high quality for molly. that way you can undercut the market by selling for cheaper than anyone else while its still as good or better than the best shit out. so if you don't know what to cut it with then don't post, people can cut what ever they want as much as they want, this is America and its the American dream. If you dont like it then you can get the fuck out of my country and dont buy from some dude on the corner, know your dealer, its America fuck yea, everyone has a drug dealer on speed dial.

If no one cut there drugs and wasnt out to make money for some materialistic bullshit everybody would be so much better off. At least if you cut it use an edible product so you dont hurt somebody... dont go mixing drugs thats just irresponsible,,, hell if your out to make money flower sugar baking soda or some other bullshit would work and more importantly be safe ...vitamin b-12 would be ok

#22 Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer

• 13,365 posts

Posted February 03 2012 - 04:23 PM

also you save some raw to that way you have raw and stepped on. some people have no problem getting up a grand, others can barely get up ten bucks. the people who have a grand to spend can get the good shit, the others who have 6 bucks in ones and 4 bucks in change can get the crappy stuff. think about the profit not about anything else. basic supply and demand, sell the raw for like 400 a ball, nothing under a ball, and the cut up can be sold 10 bucks a tenth 75 a gram, 120 a teen 220 a ball. you be rolling in dough if you market it right and cut it right.

Translation: "I'm a dickhead who cuts my shit down because "that's life, that's business", and I'm convinced that since I've seen other assholes do this, it must be a socially acceptable form of assholery. Plus didn't Scarface do it? Man, I wanna be like scarface."

Then I wonder why every reply in this thread except yours disagrees with you? And I can tell you 100% that many of those replying both know their shit, and sell. And have girlfriends, and lives :rolleyes: that don't involve being a dickhead under the guise of being "a good businessman". I know that kind of soft macho bullshit can be passed off on the suckers you sell drugs to, but I can tell you if you tried to move that kind of logic past me i'd throw your product in your face and ask you how you like that cut. Go pollute somewhere else :)

Fishermans-Cottage-on-the-Cliffs-at-Vare

#23 guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam

• 16,111 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted February 03 2012 - 04:29 PM

^ I was having trouble understanding what they were getting at, thanks for the translation Writer. :afro:
Posted Image

#24 VagtasticStoner

VagtasticStoner

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted February 23 2012 - 12:44 PM

Anyone herd of taking pure Molly and putting it in a jay? Cuz I think thats what my weed was laced with? Lol

#25 eggon

eggon

liberalobamacommunist

•  Supporters
  • 8,779 posts

Posted February 23 2012 - 12:49 PM

Your weed wasn't laced with anything. you just got really high.

Posted Image

#26 peacegrow

peacegrow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted February 23 2012 - 02:04 PM

Only to be practical...although I think cutting it is a bad idea like others....

Use inositol to cut if you must, and let the people who are buying it know that you cut it.

Inositol is very safe and doesn't have any drug interactions. Using anything else, even a cut up vitamin or something, can be very dangerous. The people buying it may be diabetic or on some medication, and it could be very harmful to use anything else which may cause a drug interaction or may contain sugar or some other seemingly harmless substance which may be harmful for some.

Don't ever cut with something that is supposed to taste like the substance or mimic it's effects, because that could cause harm in many ways and is dishonest. People can get hurt if they don't know what they are taking or how much they are taking.

They sell inositol at head shops in my area for cutting coke, but you can just buy a bottle of it at a pharmacy.

#27 Nephila

Nephila

• 2,095 posts
  • LocationIn the eye of a needle

Posted February 24 2012 - 10:10 AM

Go fuck yourself, dickhead. It's "business" minds like yours that are fucking up the economy with all your overpriced, shit quality products.

If you're gonna do something, do it properly.. cunt.

Edit: I see he's already been addressed, didn't read the rest of the post after I saw that shit :P

The Weight can be of service.

#28 LouisNudge

LouisNudge

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted February 24 2012 - 04:17 PM

Cut? Like Copenhagen?

#29 thorsvin

thorsvin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted February 24 2012 - 04:38 PM

Can I get a: Posted Image
Posted Image

#30 unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin

The Archaic Revival

• 4,889 posts
  • LocationYarmouth Road

Posted February 24 2012 - 04:58 PM

Let the D boy run around and think he's hard. For this guy to even be thinking of playing the cut game, he is no Scarface, although I bet he idolizes that movie.

Yeah allot of dealers are assholes and they have no problem cutting product. This guy is probably loving it, believe me I have known this sort of guy. But the thing about these dealers is most times they get busted because they pissed off someone and that someone talks. All the guys like him always end up in jail because they piss people off along the way. Karma comes around.
Posted Image