Substances to cut your MDMA with?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by mixmaster1314, Nov 7, 2011.

1. mixmaster1314

mixmaster1314 Member

My buddy has come across some PURE (92-95%) MDMA. Tested and all.

He wants to know what a good substance is to "cut" it to sell. People around here are literally used to some shitty shit. So he knows itll still be the best goods around. Gotta live off that money I guess... Glad hes saving some uncut for the rest of us. :sunny: Thanks guys!

2. Lalakuno

Lalakuno Member

Why the fuck....
    Sell real shit or don't sell any at all.

3. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

yeah, tell him to not be an asshole

4. tricknologist

tricknologist menace to sobriety

Sounds like your buddy is a fucking con man.

One of the reason's that I use mail order RC's and botanicals is that I never have to deal with sketchy dealers trying to rip me off. People trying to run a legal business can't get away with shit like that and keep their customers.

5. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

why doesn't he just charge more and be upfront with buyers about the quality?

6. smokinIVXX

smokinIVXX Banned

someone finds out youre cutting molly you're gunna get cut up

7. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Instead of cutting it and being complete dickhead douchebag, why doesn't he just charge a little bit more for the pure stuff...

In case this thread didn't clue you in, cutting is NOT OK man :\ seriously bad thing to do. It's dangerous to health, it's dishonest, and it's just a dick move to do. No one wants to pay for your baking soda, they are buying your drugs. Instead of continuing the terrible cycle of having shitty cut drugs, why doesn't your buddy earn the powerful reputation of being the dude with the REALLY GOOD REALLY CLEAN molly?

8. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

ALLL of the FUCKING above!!!
    (and a special (non-religious) AMEN to the 2nd half of Writer's post)

your friend should sell it as it is, and if he doesn't he is ruining future experiences of his customers. it's bad karma, it's rude, it's stupid, it's fucked up.

grow up, make money off a good product rather than make more off of a shitty cut product.

i have no respect for people who do this. this is absolute bull shit.

consumers DESERVE the right to know what they are getting, which in the drug world is definitely not always possible, but in this case with the purity factor known...why the fuck mess with it?

ignorance and greed ruin people, companies, friendships, etc..

tell your friend to THINK.

9. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Unfortunately people will aways cut molly or coke or whatever with other stuff. Us telling his friend to tell him not to do it probably isn't gonna stop him, so if he does cut it with something dont make it something dangerous!!!!!!

10. goodvibes83

i don't give a fuck what people always do. i will always voice what I think is the right thing (in most scenarios), and will be willing to hear other and even opposing ideas. BUT it is not in my nature to stand idly by, in this case to sit and read a thread where someone asks for advice on something stupid like this. INSTEAD I will voice my opinion and try to give this person a different outlook, with some hope that they may see the light. If not the OP, and his friend, then a future person reading this thread.

Whether they take my advice or not, is up to them, but I did my part, my best, in this situation.

but yes don't make it something dangerous, but just don't cut it period.

11. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

jesus christ i wasnt even speakng to you. I was just talking in general. calm down

12. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

don't cut it

like everyone said.

he could make just as much money selling it for a little more per gram or whatever, and make all of his customers A LOT more happy which means repeat customers.

13. goodvibes83

that came off more intense than it was meant...sorry dude. i felt it needed to be said though, so i typed it. i could edit out the word fuck from the first sentence, but i really like that word. it's probably that word that makes it seem intense. i am sorry.

i am quite calm :2thumbsup:

and pork is right, charge a little more for high quality product > ppl will LOVE it > and ppl will come back to you
    plain and simple

14. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

at first people won't want to pay a higher than usual price, but you only have to really convince them the 1st time...

cutting it is the easy and dirtbag's way out

15. skimvb

skimvb Guest

i just created an account so i could say you people are idiots and have obviously never sold drugs in your life.. he was asking what to cut it with and no one told him... he didnt say he was going to destroy it for all you know he is adding an oz of cut for every 3 kilos, thats less than a tenth on every gram. you people bashing him, you all must still live with mom and dad huh? no job no girlfriend and no life? obviously you dont know shit about business so your a failure there. everything you get is going to be cut one way or another unless you know the chemist making it and you trust that he didnt add any cut either then what ever you get is cut... heroin is only at very very best 10% pure, coke (around here) about 70% pure, pressed tabs? oh lord half the time there 0% mdma and 100% meth or crank... so if he takes his "pure" molly and pulls it down from 90% to 80% i would be glad to buy it all day, and i would take it from 80% and cut it down to 50 or 60% which is a high quality for molly. that way you can undercut the market by selling for cheaper than anyone else while its still as good or better than the best shit out. so if you don't know what to cut it with then don't post, people can cut what ever they want as much as they want, this is America and its the American dream. If you dont like it then you can get the fuck out of my country and dont buy from some dude on the corner, know your dealer, its America fuck yea, everyone has a drug dealer on speed dial.

16. skimvb

skimvb Guest

also you save some raw to that way you have raw and stepped on. some people have no problem getting up a grand, others can barely get up ten bucks. the people who have a grand to spend can get the good shit, the others who have 6 bucks in ones and 4 bucks in change can get the crappy stuff. think about the profit not about anything else. basic supply and demand, sell the raw for like 400 a ball, nothing under a ball, and the cut up can be sold 10 bucks a tenth 75 a gram, 120 a teen 220 a ball. you be rolling in dough if you market it right and cut it right.

17. aesthetic

aesthetic Z

Blow. Special K. Meth. Epinephrine.

Anything that can be in crystalform, and gives an "Adrenaline" effect. Will most likely boost sales because most these days look for party drugs that keep you very awake and happy.

But really, if your "Friend" (We really know who it is.) Cuts it with anything retarded will be in danger if some find out. I know I would do something if I found out I just popped or snorted 40% MDMA cut with fecal matter. (Tomato Tomato)

18. SuperPsychMe

SuperPsychMe Member

MDMA cuts well with MDMA

19. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

20. steviejay

steviejay Member

Purity is everything if he wants to make more money tell him to sell his pure product for more and not cut it with bullshit.... selling isnt about getting rich anyway. You can take your g- money hustling ethics and get out the game cause its scumy shit like that that makes it sketchy for the good heads... if the kids in your town get shitty Molly show them a good time with bomb product and they are sure to come back