bought some fake opana 40mg yellow pills

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by fredwatkins, Nov 6, 2011.

1. EggoKiller

EggoKiller Member

Wow, that is terrible dude. Out of all the years I bought and took pills I never got stiffed like that. It's not like it was a bunk dime bag of weed it was $55 effing dollars a pill. Crazy stuff. You should kick him in the nuts with steel toe boots or pee on him or something (But I don't know, he's probably a sicko, he'd probably get off on that). Get your money back somehow (Force definitely sounds fitting).

2. Phrosty

Phrosty Guest

bought a fake pan 4 earlier today myself... though i went right back to his house and got my money back and some 2s off him! i dont play that bullshit!
    these were so finely faked!!! nice stop sign like shape... 40 on one side but a lil darker yellow.. wsnt yellow all the way through though! shit graded down just like a pan to...
    my problems was it was thinner.. i didnt think nothing bout it till i snorted it and it tasted kinda like a crayon... then i knew it was fake.. plus is usually get this ima puke feeling right after i get it up and that never happened. no dialtion of pupils.. no nothing.
    paid 45$ for it... got the 45 back and three 2s. he got an ass woopin and no more business!

3. opana_lover

opana_lover Guest

You pay $55 bucks for a OPANA?!?
    Holy shyttt; i pay about 90 bucks..

Some girl try to sell me da same stuff;
    ii look at it N told her she was crazY!

4. opana_lover

opana_lover Guest

Opana 40MG goes about

$50 for a half
    for a full it's $90 with my discount lol.
    and that's in WV...Shytt..I needa get that price!

5. DutchMaster18

DutchMaster18 Guest

First, plz help... I have a green hex 20mg opana. When i break it up its very dry white powder. I have to crush the green outer shell untill all the powders off and i take all the green out. Easily breaks into fine white powder. Barely any taste, absolutely nothing in taste compared to roxy and sometimes depending of nose stuffiness i cant taste anything. I have to do roxys with them and so i cant tell with pupil dialation. Is how i explained the pill and the crushing to snort process firmiliar with you guys? Only got a couple 20s randomly..so just wana no

6. DutchMaster18

DutchMaster18 Guest

Idk where you guys live but i get opana 60mgs for $12, 40mg for $10, 20mg for $7 n 10s for 5. Its always been like that. Roxis are 20-25 a pill but i gota script.usually sell and get alotta opanas. Still will always love the blue devils much more !

7. smokinIVXX

smokinIVXX Banned

there is no such thing as Opana 60mg dude..

8. Psychonaut LSD

Psychonaut LSD Guest

Hah. Thats a nice counterfeit. I bet he priced em so high because he spent so much time on each pill! What a joker. I would have pistol whipped him, violence solves everything after all. :rolleyes:

9. mattrx

mattrx Member

Opanas in PA or atleast where im at got for 1 to $1.5 a mg....but this is in bfe and the demand is so high compared to the supply that i can see why they are so expensive...

10. justastraightupnub

justastraightupnub Member

There was some guy on another site who bought fake 40s too, matched your description. Although he said when snorted it burned a lot, and he actually got high. Anyone else run into these? Opana is super rare in my area which also makes them super expensive. If I ever got a fake opana I think I'd cry. Thanks for posting the picture too, its nice to actually see the pictures of fakes instead of just hearing about them.

11. vflow420

vflow420 Guest

jan. 25 - 2011
    okay, this is the end all post.
    i toot opanas alot, at least one a day. i know what they look like, how they feel, how they break out. i ALWAYS use a hose clamp. although there is yellow coating, the powder is still WHITE. it has a very distinct taste and drip, and you will KNOW opana from anything else.

my friend picked up some fake ones and sold me one. the instant it hit my hand i knew. it was rough around the edges, still same shape/size/color/imprint. he told me i was retarded and i just shrugged it off. i took out my clamp and ground that bitch right in half. it was yellow all the way through. NOT how normal opanas are. i was pissed. i tooted up the half i broke out, EW. shitty taste, almost chalky. no buzz, no nothing. fucking waste of money. there ARE fake opanas going around, make sure you inspect your product before you blindly accept it.