bought some fake opana 40mg yellow pills

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 fredwatkins

fredwatkins

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted November 06 2011 - 04:51 PM

welp just bought some fake opana. look at how good these things look from the outside.....when broken up they are all yellow....i wish i had a way of finding out what they are made of..... anyone ever see such a thing?!?!?!? i am so pissed off right now... :(

http://www.hipforums...pictureid=73279

#2 p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 891 posts

Posted November 06 2011 - 05:16 PM

damn.......they almost look kind of rounded on one side.....that sucks.....did u get beat for 1$ a mg or more????? bastards......
Posted Image

#3 SirItchAlot

SirItchAlot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted November 06 2011 - 07:50 PM

damn never seen fake 40's.. Fuck that bastern up, id be all pissed no tellin what the fuck it is u find out let us no.

#4 fredwatkins

fredwatkins

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted November 06 2011 - 10:59 PM

yeah got beat up bad.....................paid 55$ mg....

#5 fredwatkins

fredwatkins

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted November 06 2011 - 10:59 PM

55$ per 40mg

#6 fredwatkins

fredwatkins

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted November 06 2011 - 11:01 PM

they have no taste. i just did half of one.....they were very soft, and light. i cant believe there were two idiots before me who were fooled by them. i grabbed them and instantly knew they were fake.

#7 p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 891 posts

Posted November 07 2011 - 05:33 AM

55$ per 40mg

ouch
Posted Image

#8 fredwatkins

fredwatkins

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted November 07 2011 - 03:23 PM

im so pissed. i wish others who get fakes come and post here....i found this website via google while searching "fake opana 40"

#9 r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned

Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

• 8,891 posts

Posted November 07 2011 - 03:24 PM

dont buy em off the street than

lebowski.jpg
Glauben diejenigen, die nach der Wahrheit suchen. Zweifle an denen, die ihn finden.

#10 fredwatkins

fredwatkins

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted November 07 2011 - 04:08 PM

dont buy em off the street than

where should i buy them then?

#11 -beatnick

-beatnick

• 2,155 posts

Posted November 07 2011 - 06:17 PM

go back to those guys and kick their asses, 55 bucks for 40mgs is already a rip, let alone them being fakes. wtfff.

and they look a little bootleg, but shiiit.
Posted Image

#12 fredwatkins

fredwatkins

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted November 09 2011 - 03:05 PM

welp sent someone over there and the guy already had two black eyes! someone else got to him first! i gave him a payment plan option.... if he doesn't pay up then hes going to have two more black eyes

#13 r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned

Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

• 8,891 posts

Posted November 09 2011 - 03:20 PM

Why didnt you go over yourself

lebowski.jpg
Glauben diejenigen, die nach der Wahrheit suchen. Zweifle an denen, die ihn finden.

#14 MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~

♫♪♫♪

• Members
  • 4,605 posts

Posted November 09 2011 - 03:21 PM

That sucks, but that's just the game of drugs. You gain some, you loose some.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#15 Morfeen

Morfeen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted November 10 2011 - 06:48 PM

Damn. They look pretty damn legit when their whole...Sorry to hear about that. But somebody obviously spent some time on them cause their pretty convincing.

#16 oxy420lover

oxy420lover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted November 10 2011 - 09:44 PM

Damn That Sucks Dude!!!! But The Edges Are Kind Of Uneven!,,,,
Posted Image

#17 Morfeen

Morfeen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted November 10 2011 - 10:10 PM

Honestly, the more I look at them the more they do start to look fake. I just realized they are a good bit darker then real 40's. Real 40's are pale compared to these things... Or maybe it's just me?

#18 etkearne

etkearne

Resident Pharmacologist

• Members
  • 2,762 posts

Posted November 11 2011 - 06:44 AM

I am so sorry to hear that you got ripped off. That really sucks. I wish I could suggest something for you to do about it, but I don't know what I would do in your shoes. Just don't let it get you down too much. Sometimes shitty things just happen in life. You have to choose whether to let them get you down or if you just say "Hey, that sucks, but life has a lot of unfair things in it, so I'll just forget about it and be smarter next time I buy pills (like physically examining them before you leave the transaction scene or checking with other customers that the product is legit).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#19 3head

3head

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted November 14 2011 - 08:33 AM

I've never seen fake opana, but ive seen fake 30s, damn the game is getting worse.

#20 evilreign

evilreign

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted November 16 2011 - 12:57 AM

Not opiates but theres a huge influx of fake bars down south too. They still do something but barely.
"What if everything in the world were a misunderstanding, what if laughter were really tears?"- Soren Kierkegaard

#21 EggoKiller

EggoKiller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted November 16 2011 - 02:09 AM

Wow, that is terrible dude. Out of all the years I bought and took pills I never got stiffed like that. It's not like it was a bunk dime bag of weed it was $55 effing dollars a pill. Crazy stuff. You should kick him in the nuts with steel toe boots or pee on him or something (But I don't know, he's probably a sicko, he'd probably get off on that). Get your money back somehow (Force definitely sounds fitting).

#22 Phrosty

Phrosty

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted November 27 2011 - 03:09 PM

bought a fake pan 4 earlier today myself... though i went right back to his house and got my money back and some 2s off him! i dont play that bullshit!
these were so finely faked!!! nice stop sign like shape... 40 on one side but a lil darker yellow.. wsnt yellow all the way through though! shit graded down just like a pan to...
my problems was it was thinner.. i didnt think nothing bout it till i snorted it and it tasted kinda like a crayon... then i knew it was fake.. plus is usually get this ima puke feeling right after i get it up and that never happened. no dialtion of pupils.. no nothing.
paid 45$ for it... got the 45 back and three 2s. he got an ass woopin and no more business!

#23 opana_lover

opana_lover

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted January 03 2012 - 12:22 AM

You pay $55 bucks for a OPANA?!?
Holy shyttt; i pay about 90 bucks..

Some girl try to sell me da same stuff;
ii look at it N told her she was crazY!

#24 opana_lover

opana_lover

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted January 03 2012 - 12:25 AM

Opana 40MG goes about

$50 for a half
for a full it's $90 with my discount lol.
and that's in WV...Shytt..I needa get that price!

#25 DutchMaster18

DutchMaster18

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted January 14 2012 - 02:20 AM

First, plz help... I have a green hex 20mg opana. When i break it up its very dry white powder. I have to crush the green outer shell untill all the powders off and i take all the green out. Easily breaks into fine white powder. Barely any taste, absolutely nothing in taste compared to roxy and sometimes depending of nose stuffiness i cant taste anything. I have to do roxys with them and so i cant tell with pupil dialation. Is how i explained the pill and the crushing to snort process firmiliar with you guys? Only got a couple 20s randomly..so just wana no

#26 DutchMaster18

DutchMaster18

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted January 14 2012 - 02:25 AM

Idk where you guys live but i get opana 60mgs for $12, 40mg for $10, 20mg for $7 n 10s for 5. Its always been like that. Roxis are 20-25 a pill but i gota script.usually sell and get alotta opanas. Still will always love the blue devils much more !

#27 smokinIVXX

smokinIVXX

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted January 14 2012 - 08:37 AM

Idk where you guys live but i get opana 60mgs for $12, 40mg for $10, 20mg for $7 n 10s for 5. Its always been like that. Roxis are 20-25 a pill but i gota script.usually sell and get alotta opanas. Still will always love the blue devils much more !

there is no such thing as Opana 60mg dude..

#28 Psychonaut LSD

Psychonaut LSD

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted January 23 2012 - 07:02 PM

Hah. Thats a nice counterfeit. I bet he priced em so high because he spent so much time on each pill! What a joker. I would have pistol whipped him, violence solves everything after all. :rolleyes:

#29 mattrx

mattrx

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted January 23 2012 - 08:11 PM

Opanas in PA or atleast where im at got for 1 to $1.5 a mg....but this is in bfe and the demand is so high compared to the supply that i can see why they are so expensive...

#30 justastraightupnub

justastraightupnub

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted January 25 2012 - 12:34 AM

There was some guy on another site who bought fake 40s too, matched your description. Although he said when snorted it burned a lot, and he actually got high. Anyone else run into these? Opana is super rare in my area which also makes them super expensive. If I ever got a fake opana I think I'd cry. Thanks for posting the picture too, its nice to actually see the pictures of fakes instead of just hearing about them.