bought some fake opana 40mg yellow pills

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by fredwatkins, Nov 6, 2011.

1. fredwatkins

fredwatkins Guest

welp just bought some fake opana. look at how good these things look from the outside.....when broken up they are all yellow....i wish i had a way of finding out what they are made of..... anyone ever see such a thing?!?!?!? i am so pissed off right now... :(

[​IMG]

2. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

damn.......they almost look kind of rounded on one side.....that sucks.....did u get beat for 1$ a mg or more????? bastards......

3. SirItchAlot

SirItchAlot Member

damn never seen fake 40's.. Fuck that bastern up, id be all pissed no tellin what the fuck it is u find out let us no.

4. fredwatkins

fredwatkins Guest

yeah got beat up bad.....................paid 55$ mg....

5. fredwatkins

fredwatkins Guest

55$ per 40mg

6. fredwatkins

fredwatkins Guest

they have no taste. i just did half of one.....they were very soft, and light. i cant believe there were two idiots before me who were fooled by them. i grabbed them and instantly knew they were fake.

7. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

ouch

8. fredwatkins

fredwatkins Guest

im so pissed. i wish others who get fakes come and post here....i found this website via google while searching "fake opana 40"

9. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

dont buy em off the street than

10. fredwatkins

fredwatkins Guest

where should i buy them then?

11. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

go back to those guys and kick their asses, 55 bucks for 40mgs is already a rip, let alone them being fakes. wtfff.

and they look a little bootleg, but shiiit.

12. fredwatkins

fredwatkins Guest

welp sent someone over there and the guy already had two black eyes! someone else got to him first! i gave him a payment plan option.... if he doesn't pay up then hes going to have two more black eyes

13. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Why didnt you go over yourself

14. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

That sucks, but that's just the game of drugs. You gain some, you loose some.

15. Morfeen

Morfeen Member

Damn. They look pretty damn legit when their whole...Sorry to hear about that. But somebody obviously spent some time on them cause their pretty convincing.

16. oxy420lover

oxy420lover Member

Damn That Sucks Dude!!!! But The Edges Are Kind Of Uneven!,,,,

17. Morfeen

Morfeen Member

Honestly, the more I look at them the more they do start to look fake. I just realized they are a good bit darker then real 40's. Real 40's are pale compared to these things... Or maybe it's just me?

18. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

I am so sorry to hear that you got ripped off. That really sucks. I wish I could suggest something for you to do about it, but I don't know what I would do in your shoes. Just don't let it get you down too much. Sometimes shitty things just happen in life. You have to choose whether to let them get you down or if you just say "Hey, that sucks, but life has a lot of unfair things in it, so I'll just forget about it and be smarter next time I buy pills (like physically examining them before you leave the transaction scene or checking with other customers that the product is legit).

19. 3head

3head Member

I've never seen fake opana, but ive seen fake 30s, damn the game is getting worse.

20. evilreign

evilreign Member

Not opiates but theres a huge influx of fake bars down south too. They still do something but barely.