I want to bring .2/.3 Molly To Uk..Great Idea. Need Experienced Flyers Advice etc.

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by ForzaItalia, Nov 2, 2011.

1. ForzaItalia

ForzaItalia Guest

Lol shit. Gotta edit my post.

Okay So i am going on a trip internation soon and its one of those red eye flights. I want to bring a .2 or .3. I have a prescribed medication that you cant see through, and inside of it are little balls. I was thinking of opening one and just putting it in there and closing it up and just putting it back in the bottle along with my other scripts.

My worries are, do they check scripts? are their more security for international, and red eyes? is their drug dogs, can they smell a small amount of mdma inside a pill bottle if i have other scripts of mine with me?

I also thought of just tripple baggining it and tying a baloon around it and swallowing it, but i dont know about that.

Can someone help me out with all my concerns, and ideas? I really dont know anything about security, flights, scripts, stuff like that.

Also what about like international mailing a small amount like that with other things?

2. ForzaItalia

ForzaItalia Guest

Beads like this inside, but you cant see through it at all[​IMG]

Thank you post below can you edit it :p

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

November 3 2011

London Airport Security Memo

ATTENTION ALL AGENTS

Stop all passengers with ******** and examine the pills, possible MDMA smuggling attempts. Perp plastered his whole plan on a public website devoted to talking about drugs and counterculture.

---

The previous passage was a dramatization of how retardedly bad your life can go if you don't use your noggin a little :)

4. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Just try and score some when you get their

5. ForzaItalia

ForzaItalia Guest

-_- god damnit i even thought of that too, im stupid sorry.... i edited and made it a lot better. can you edit yours please and can i get some feedback and stuff now? :p

Also i would try to there but a tourist/american? and i know this stuff is VERY good, and i dont wanna trust anyone there and i want to surprise my friend with it

6. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

Your idea seems pretty much fool proof to me. I'd say go for it. I've never seen airport security check a pill bottle. You should just put it in whatever carry on you have that goes through the scanner. They'll see the pill bottle and in all likelihood won't think anything of it. If anything they'll look at the prescription and send you on your way. They don't have the time to go through an entire pill bottle looking for .3 of molly, or .3 of any drug for that matter.

7. ForzaItalia

ForzaItalia Guest

Yeah thats what I was thinking, its just I have no idea what the security would be like for international flights and if they have more time and are more secure during late flights... but i think i remember looking and the flight was like almost completely booked, which makes sense because people would take the late flight to arrive in europe in THEIR morning.

The only concern is that when it goes through the scanner.. will it just see the pillls in the bottle, or will it see the beads as well.. if so then i would be a little paranoid about that.

But with you saying its fool proof i like the idea and think i should go for it, but i want just an experience flyer who has done this before with more or less a bunch of times with no problems. just some more feedback would be great.

Ill prob bring electronics and what not too on my carry on so i think they would be more concerned and looking at those, rather than my medication.

and my last question is... once i DO get through that scan and the walk through metal dectector, im in the clear completely right? there is no security or anything when i get there?

8. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

my friends smuggled 3 ounces of weed in his shoe countless times from africa back to the uk. a lady friend of mine smuggles pills/ketamine in her hair to ibiza.

smuggling small amounts of drugs is easy as fuck.

if you are going to any electronic events in the uk you will find mdma/lsd/ketamine easy.