Question about opana?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by hthropi08, Nov 2, 2011.

1. hthropi08

hthropi08 Member

If 3-4 Hydrocodone 10's give you a good/great buzz. Will a quarter of an Opana 30mg give you a buzz?

2. SirItchAlot

SirItchAlot Member

I would say probably yes thats strong shit. It has to be sniffed it dont do nothing eaten. Id do that quarter and wait and if it dont get you like you want you can always do more but I think it will get you just about right. Be careful and railing is a must!

3. hthropi08

hthropi08 Member

Definitely gonna rail it, waiting til the AM though, can't be up late got work tomorrow. Gonna be a good day :)

4. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

i'd say do a 1/3 to 1/2 but thats just me. oxymorphone is some STRONG shit, one of my favs.

5. Morfeen

Morfeen Member

Yeah. And I wouldn't recommend trying Opana for the first time at work. Haha. If that was what you were planning...

6. SirItchAlot

SirItchAlot Member

I used to love,love, love opiates at work!!! always made 4 a greatday but i had way to much experience and opana was my pill of choice always, good shit!

7. dillysforlife

dillysforlife Member

I absolutely love opanas... snort the whole thing... it'll feel like you've eaten about 6 hydros, only way better!

8. PILLBILL

PILLBILL Guest

Opanas are one of the strongest if insufflated. It's very very strong but if you snort a quarter of a 30mg ER pill, which is 7.5mg, it should be a perfect amount. I would say its similar to about 40 Hydrocodone. The high is different for sure; with Opana being way better than Hyrdocodone imo.