I've fantasized about killing pedophiles

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by easygoing, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

pedo = relating to children
    philia = sexual fixation

Pedophilia = sexual fixation on children.

Just like heterosexuality = sexual interest in the opposite sex.

Neither one means that the desire has been consummated, or ever will be.

If you say that pedophilia is child rape; then sexual interest is getting laid.

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Well if that’s the case then you’re going to love former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky who was just charged with 21 felonies for sexually abusing 8 young boys over a period of 15 years :eek:

So what are you going to do to him?

Hotwater

3. shiki12d3

shiki12d3 Member

Look we can argue on and on about what the word actually means. But having sex with unwilling children. CHILDREN. Of course when I mean children I am talking about toddlers to babies to preteens. It is wrong! There is no point in defending them if it was nurture or nature. Its just plain wrong! Its absolutely disgusting.

And about fantasizing killing them may or may not be wrong. I dunno! I am sure EVERYONE has thought. "Hey I wished I could kill this person. Or these evildoers!"

But as I have said before raping children is WRONG. And raping anyone is wrong to be honest.

4. Duck

Yeah, but killing's pretty wrong too. I'd rather be raped than killed (unless it was death by rape, which would make the comparison pointless..)

5. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

Death by rape sounds like a hip hop album or some fucked up IDM warp record album... maybe some dark ambient.

6. Duck

Nooooo!!!; can't rep you :(

7. easygoing

easygoing conservative jerk

Too many of the responses to this thread seem to be in the defense/explanation of pedophiles.

Now, I'd like to see some effort put into the defense of the VICTIMS of child rape by the people who have responded to this thread who seem to want to defend the pedophiles. Hell,.... even a half ass-ed attempt at siding with the victims, like.. saying you have some compassion for them. Or do you people just not give a fuck about them?

8. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

Its all fueled by the media frenzy. It is wrong to kill as it is to rape.

Having been molested myself i do not wish harm on him as he did not hsrm me. Now had i been buttraped it miht be a different story
    , but i doubt its worthy of death. If anyone who has been vuttraped would like to tell me otherwise go ahead.

9. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

I have not thought about personally killing anyone but I will say that if my child was to be molested, I have very little faith in the system. I would like to think that our justice system would ensure that it could not happen again to another child but I do not trust in that.

I can honestly say that if anything was going to drive me to the point of doing harm to another it would be that they harmed my child. So the sane me would say there is a legal system to deal with it and the mother in me would say they had better or I would want to. I don't know if I would, but I would want to.

10. Duck

When I was 12 a man tried to pressure me into letting him suck my dick for money.

When I was about 8, a friend had this toy he didn't like. I wanted it and asked him for it; he said I could have it. Then, later on, he changed it to I could have it if I let him dry hump me; eventually I conceded. I didn't last the full 30 seconds as per our arrangement, as I felt extremely uncomfortable. But I stole the toy later.
    I don't know that that counts technically as pedophiliac, as he was young too; but yeah.

Your whole argument is a strawman, by the way. It's not about pedos or victims; you can be sympathetic to multiple groups of people. :2thumbsup:

11. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

it was john locke... there we go.

12. The Imaginary Being

pedophiles need to be assfucked by grizzly bears.

13. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

The Only "Wacko" Comment Missing From This Thread Is

A Reference To The Late Michael Jackson...[​IMG].

But Hey.....I'm Sure It Will Appear Very Shortly...:).

Cheers Glen.

14. The Imaginary Being

i don't support pedophilia at all. but i don't support murder either

i figured it was a decent compromise.

15. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Don't Support Them Either, But I'm Starting To Run

"Thin On The Ground" Re:- My Support For You..[​IMG].

Cheers Glen.

16. The Imaginary Being

that's not very nice

what have i done?? :confused:

17. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

Honestly, after hearing about the Jerry Sandusky case, and after reading the gruesome and grisly 24 page Grand Jury report, I can say that I definitely thought about what it would be like if I could kill him. Just me and him "in the shower". I'd smash his skull open on the shower head and leave his naked body there to discover.

18. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Don't want to disappoint you...and those who want to kill pedos. Sorry, he is already dead. Now it's time to polish up his legend...

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=439373

19. Anglophone

Anglophone Guest

In this thread there are far too many people who don't know the difference between a paedophile and a child molester.

20. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

Yeah. I think most of us who responded are referring to what we would do to someone who has committed an act of sexual assault towards a minor. If you happen to simply be attracted to children, but do absolutely nothing to hurt them, then I would not wish violence on that person at all.