I've fantasized about killing pedophiles

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by easygoing, Oct 28, 2011.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyB0JCADPXQ&feature=related"]Feral Children part 5 - YouTube
    why does feral child not rape when they reach adulthood? :leaving:

2. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

That's funny, I mean that there should be a dilemma when it is obviously both,
    nature nurtures and we nurture nature.

3. easygoing

easygoing conservative jerk

I don't care about why they're pedophiles or about different types of pedophiles, I only care that they are pedophiles.

You either condone their actions or you don't. There's no gray area here, child rape is child rape, it's just that simple.

4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

You suffer from superhero syndrome; the belief that you and you alone can cure the ills of the world by killing pedophiles, when in fact you feel helpless to do anything about the senseless exploitation of children :(

H

5. easygoing

No, not superhero syndrome. I have no delusions about saving the world. What I have is just a plain old blood-lust fantasy. Mine are no different than any one else's blood-lust fantasy's.......we all want to kill the villain, or know the villain got what's coming to him/her.

It's no different than fantasizing about killing Hitler, or any other person in the world that someone thinks is evil. There's nothing wrong with blood-lust fantasy's they are perfectly normal, as long as they stay just that..FANTASY.

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, right up until the moment when the walls between fantasy and reality begin to crumble and your dominant half takes over and begins to seek retribution against pedophiles and other criminals in a wave of vigilantly violence.

Hotwater [​IMG]

7. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

prove it.

you'll win a noble prize.

8. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

There's a huge concept you don't seem to understand: thoughts, feelings, and desires aren't action.

Pedophilia isn't child rape anymore than oral fixation is mouth rape, zoophilia is bestiality, or as you said your hypocritical self, your murderous fantasies are homicide.

9. enoughisenough

enoughisenough Guest

if someone is attracted to young kids and realises that it's not right and never acts upon it and keeps it as a fantasy then i don't see an issue :)
    i've heard of people having sex with cars, rubber dolls (both of these because they are attracted to it), turned on when beaten up... or stuff like 2 girls 1 cup :O

first of all pedophilia is so much worse than any of those things, if you even fantasise about having sex with a child there is something very wrong with you and you need to get help, and when it comes to fantisys about sex with children most of the time these men will act on there feelings at some point and an innocent child will be ireprably hurt and damaged and have to live with this for the rest of there lives.

I don't hear a lot of horrible things about pedophiles really. I'm sure there are pedophiles who do horrible things; but mostly I just see them bringing weed and condoms to a willing 13-15 year old's house, and lying a little to Chris Hansen.
    (But those are probably pedarests anyways..)

I've not heard anything about pedophiles doing anything as horrible as killing, except on those terrible cop shows.

are you for real or just an idiot, sorry if i offend you but incase you did not know the wrong thing that pedophiles do is HAVE SEX WITH KIDS. and most people know pedophilia is just as bad as murder these poor kids have to live with what these sick med ddid to them for the rest of there lives.

10. enoughisenough

enoughisenough Guest

Pedophilia isn't child rape anymore than oral fixation is mouth rape, zoophilia is bestiality, or as you said your hypocritical self, your murderous fantasies are homicide.

PEDOPHILLIA IS CHILD RAPE if someone has sex with a child it is pedophillia if they just think about it or fantasise about doing it that IS just as wrong, i mean if they do not act on it, realise it is very wrong and go get some help then they are not as wrong as someone who has these sick fantasys then finds a child and acts on it. but sexual contact of any kind with a child is wrong, i can't believe i have to say this at all i can't believe anyone would defend a pedophile.

11. The Imaginary Being

look it's simple

see child hug child but no bang bang child

crickey.

12. thedope

I eat beans, I plant beans, done.

13. The Imaginary Being

it seems you've lost me.

however since only empirical arguments can be concluded

regarding nature and nurture and all in between

i am emphatically correct in this instance.

thus - it doesn't really matter.

14. thedope

Is your emphasis that your contributions are useless?
    Don't we count? Our empiricism is shared, peer reviewed.
    I think the question itself lacks appreciation for real things. There are no discreet systems in the world, that is, everything is co dependent.

If I eat a bean it nurtures me. If a plant a bean where a bean otherwise may not have been planted, then I nurture nature. I can compose a symphony, and I can listen to a symphony or I can be a member of the orchestra.

It is an extension of of physical properties as biological expression. Positive, negative, and polarity.

15. The Imaginary Being

there's no need to be rude.

please notice however i have made no contribution

that's the point

reread the post your originally critiqued.

this is a straw man

and has derailed from the point.

it does not fit to explain as to whether a pedophile is a product or nature

or is in fact a product of his or her nurturing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nature_versus_nurture

16. The Imaginary Being

so at the risk of confrontation

i will happily accept your opinion as exactly that.

17. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

as for nature vs nurture i'm not sure how much nature comes into the picture, probably quite a bit but if you're badly abused n stuff you'll probably have PTSD and depression. the persons life my be fucked and they could turn to some crazy stuff they'd never normally do if they were brought up without abuse.

then you have people who're brought up super racist, or not even by humans. you can see the chronic effect nurture has on people so i'm certain it makes up for a big percentage of a person.

18. easygoing

^Absolutely Ridiculous!

19. skip

skip Founder Administrator

So most of you would like to kill or torture Michael Jackson (if he were alive), right? (I bet he got lots of death threats!)

20. The Imaginary Being

on a personal level - i believe it has nothing to do with it

i can't remember the theorist

but someone suggested all we were born with was our i.q and set of features

everything else is susceptible to change.