Who's experienced prostate orgasms?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Si69, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Who's experienced prostate orgasms?

1) never tried it
    2) experienced it while masturbating
    3) experienced it when penetrated by another guy
    4) managed orgasm hands-free
    5) will do it again/regularly?

2. boguskyle

boguskyle kyleboguesque

everything but 'never tried it' :p

i told my friend that i can cum just from bottoming and he played jealous, but im actually kinda finding that its not very common?

3. hitman73

hitman73 Member

I have tried to play with my prostate while masturbating but cant cum just from that play on its own. I believe it makes a normal masturbation much nicer, the orgasm more intense and longer, and fuck it feels great!

1 person likes this.
  4. LaRegazzaDiablo

LaRegazzaDiablo Member

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Cos its more about that difference between ejaculatory reflex and orgasm than it is about the prostate. Most guys have trouble telling the difference because whether its wanking or sex they've gone their whole lives, they feel that reflex, then they cum. Whereas as the prostate orgasm they are talking about, you get rammed till you orgasm and then that makes you reflex

Or think of it as the opposite of the kegels thing, you are taught with kegels to exercise those muscles so you are better at controlling ejaculation / not cumming too quick - and you do that by clenching...So the opposite is dont clench, relax, dont even think about the front, just let him bang away till you get there...which is why as you say it works better when you are soft.

Another reason its not very common is that most guys cant resist jerking off whilst getting fucked, or having him play with the front at the same time - which is going to mean clenching at the front in anticipation, or just focus lost on staying hard.

But the real trouble is you need to find a guy that is going to be able to stay hard and bang away for a while and not cum too quickly - gay guys just as afflicted by performance denial as the straight guys are.

And as for the top, you are better off doing it face to face, his pubic bone banging against your tailbone is going to make him cum quicker. But then again if face to face then he cant pull on your hair like the little bitch you are ;)

PS: To all the 'straight' guys and gals sneaking in here, reading this, then touching yourself in an unholy way. I see you, dont think we dont know.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

that was like the worst quote ever.. [​IMG]

7. Si69

Thanks for that VG - nice too

simon :sunny:

8. dastud

dastud Member

Much the same here. I have caused ejaculation but not really an orgasm.

9. LaRegazzaDiablo

LaRegazzaDiablo Member

Sorry I was actually trying to ask what the poster meant by 'crimping'... But somehow deleted the question!

Do you know?

10. glassyeyes78

glassyeyes78 Guest

Ive been trying for months, with toys and not touching my cock, to bring myself to a prostate orgasm. I've been close but have yet to experience a full explosion. I really like the sensation of have my ass stretched and filled up! I know I can get there, but would love some advice on how to push myself over the edge.

11. Si69

the $64000 question.............:)

(take out insurance first?)

Simon :sunny:

12. mrwankalot3

mrwankalot3 Member

done it while masturbating before
    i masturbate anally fairly regulary and have only managed it a bout 4 - 5 times, is pretty amazing when it happens tho

13. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I had heard about prostate orgasm, but until I lost my anal virginity had always considered it to be a typical urban myth. It was only when I experienced some guy's penis rubbing against it that I found myself in a state of extreme orgasm, without even having an erection. However, this is the only way I have ever been able to experience prostate orgasm. Penetration with Butt Plugs & Vibrators may be pleasurable aids to basic masturbation, but have never succeeded in bringing me to climax in the same way.

14. desireu2

desireu2 Member

They are incredible - milk yourself dry :)

1 person likes this.
  15. Rock Hard

Rock Hard Hard as Rock...BABY

Yep, experience them hands free....I found that I can experience them in a swimming pool easier than I can on dry land.
    Usually with any type of device that floats and try and position in a certain spot between your nut sack and your arsehole.
    The orgasm seems to last about 10 to 15 seconds and its a lot deeper, but I dont cum at all.
    I've actually experienced them since I was 10 years old, but I didn't know what the hell they were back then, but it felt and still does feel absolutely mind blowing.

16. Si69

try the shaped Nexus-like prostate massagers - they are good and you can get much cheaper generic ones :)

Sounds really good - lucky you; will have to try it in a swimming pool

Simon :sunny:

17. Theme_Gasm

Theme_Gasm Guest

Yes, prostate orgasms are as good or better than regular ejaculatory orgasms! Learning how to have prostate orgasms takes time and patience! I was fortunate to be successful in about 8 weeks, and I'll be forever grateful for having learned how to make the magic happen! If anyone has questions, I'm always willing to help!

18. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

I think I had a prostrate orgasm once while masterbating. I have only recently started to experiement with solo prostrate stimulation. The Aneros device I tried did not do much for me other then a little pleasant stimulation, however I have only tried it a few times. I had a similar experience with using a dildo for anal stimulation.

I bought a Rocks Off Cheeky Boy as I thought it sounded more stimulating. [​IMG] I have found that I have difficulty maintaining an erection if there is anything in my ass. The second time I tried the Cheeky Boy I was stimulating my cock, even thought it was not hard while enjoying the sensations of the Cheeky Boy, when I had an unusual climax. It definitely felt different from a normal climax, deeper and more associated with my prostrate, I did cum ejaculating sperm even though my cock was soft.

I'm hoping this might mean I'm learning how to stimulate the prostrate properly and that it leads to more prostrate orgasms.

19. vagabondage

vagabondage Guest

I agree with theme gasm.
    They are as good or better...than normal orgasms.
    Also you can have as many as you want.
    I had been interested in anal stimulation..started reading and bought an aneros progasm.. used it off and on. Got close but no orgasm.
    Then one time my wife asked if she could try milking me. The second time we did this she made me dry orgasm more than a handful of times.
    Lately I bought a njoy pure wand.
    It has a ball on the end of it that can tug ever so perfectly just as it's about to pull out.. tugging there then back against the prostate...that triggers them for me.
    But it was a learning curve figuring out how to orgasm with no stimulation in the front... Like vg said..takes self control!

20. edgewalkernow

edgewalkernow Member

I find this thread interesting. I do not know if I have had a prostate orgasm, but have prostate stimulation and enjoy it immensely.

A few years ago, I had a bisexual girlfriend who occasionally liked to switch roles. Among other things, she would make me get into a knee-chest position and massage my prostate by inserting a finger or two into my anus. When she would do this, I would immediately lose my erection and start to ooze semen. It felt wonderful, but it was not like orgasm. There was no climax, just intense but pleasure each time she applied pressure. After about a half hour, no more semen would ooze out. She would then make me get on my back and fellate me. I would orgasm, but no semen would ejaculate into her mouth.

From my experiences with her, I have learned to masturbate anally and get the same oozing and pleasure from my self stimulation. Am I experiencing the prostate orgasm?