the closest RC's to MDMA

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by loak kala, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Hallucinations

Hallucinations Member

I'd agree methylone is closest to MDMA, but if you combine it with MDAI its even close. Also, I find 4-FA (when you get high quality product which is rare) to be similar to MDMA and i might even like it better than methylone, though they are different. 6-APB doesn't seem to give me nearly as much euphoria as methylone, though when I took 200 mg it lasted 14 hours which I was not expecting because i based it on my experience with 100 mg 5-apb which was pretty week and just made me want to take more to get to the level i wanted. The 6-apb definitely uplifted my mood though, just not to such extreme levels as mdma methylone or 4-fa. Could have been my mood when i took it though, I'll try it again and after im feelin it probably do some 4-fa and MDAI to add that euphoric touch. I dunno maybe MDAI would help out the euphoria from 6-apb a lot by itself.

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

After taking 6-apb at Shpongle this weekend, I definitely stick by my assertion that its much closer to MDMA than methylone is. As organic said though the 6 apb + 5 apb combo is pure magic.

3. Frequency

Frequency Member

6-APB, 5-MeO-MIPT, 2C-I at 5mg

4. Hallucinations

Hallucinations Member

I find methylone to be closer to MDMA than 6-apb myself. I don't find 6-apb to be super euphoric like methylone is, or 4-fa. 4-fa is really nice too, maybe even better than methylone.

5. felix4life

felix4life Member

I took some 5x Kanna extract under the tongue and it kinda resembles a mild mescaline feeling. I wasn't expecting it but was pleasantly surprised.

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I ended up mixing both of the two common responses in this thread ( 6 apb + methylone) a few days ago and that created a very solid mdma ish type roll. I enjoyed the earlier onset that the methylone provided and it may have been more euphoric than the 5 apb + 6 apb, although I think I prefer the latter. The combination complemented each other extremely well, the only negative was the discrepancy in duration, the methylone wore off long before the 6 apb did and the 6 apb has a bit more cerebral edge to it, so I started analyzing the comedown a bit more but I took an energy drink and that brought me back up slightly.

7. BillyX

BillyX Member

I personally found 4-mmc to be fairly close shorted lived replacement to MDMA but just far more dirty, when i tried methylone i only snorted a line & found it threw me into a really uncomfortable anxiety ridden verging on a panic attack feelings & cant say i really enjoyed it at all. I think if it pops up again on my radar ill try eating it.

8. Ganjabeliever

Ganjabeliever Advanced Knowledge

5-methyl-MDA
    MDOH
    FLEA
    theres a few more but those are the up and coming MDMA replacements in the up coming months.

9. oxidationofterra

oxidationofterra Member

havent tried 6-apb yet although 160mg bombed of 5-apb was very, very MDMA esque, as in i'd just about say it was better. slightly less empathy but still very empathogenic.

otherwise IMO it was undescernable from the madam..

160mg 5-apb;

come-up; 1.5-2 hrs after dosing
    peak; 2 through to 6 hrs after dosing
    comedown; sharp drop off of euphoric effect around 7-8hrs after dosing, leaving residual stimulation.

general peak effects;

empathetic feelings, emotion
    high excess energy
    vibration of visual field
    excitability
    restlessness
    hyperactivity
    monged out body rush
    music enhancment
    eye wiggles
    pupil dialation
    light perception alteration
    dry mouth
    vasoconstriction (not excessive but def there)
    sexual enhancement
    alteration of perception to physical sensation

overall a very very cool thing. i give it a 9.5/10 for substitution for the madam

10. thismoment

thismoment Member

How did you dose these?

11. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

oxidationofterra cool summary on 5-apb, my only vendor who has that recently decided to not ship to the U.S. anymore :(

I dosed them orally wrapped in tissue paper, one after another.

12. thismoment

thismoment Member

Oops, I meant #mg. Thanks.

13. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

About 200 mgs of each but a scale wasn't used.

14. thismoment

thismoment Member

Thank you

15. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

GB, you've actually made me want to try 6-apb :)

16. Hallucinations

Hallucinations Member

4-fa combined with 6-apb is supposed to be really good but I find 4-fa to not be very potent compared to methylone. I have to take like 600 mg 4-fa to get a good roll out of it and I've taken 800 mg at once and then an hour or two later another 1.1 grams in a parachute. Maybe I'd like 6-apb it better in higher doses or with 5-apb. I want some of the new stuff to start coming out like MDOH and FLEA they seem like they might be promising.

17. Ganjabeliever

Ganjabeliever Advanced Knowledge

MDOH is banned in the Us and thus; won't be legal here. FLEA looks promising though : )

18. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

so many RCs that are "MDMA substitutes"

where are all the LSD substitutes? i guess 25I-NBOMe is supposed to be sorta similar?

19. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

The whole 2cx series could be considered "LSD substitutes", that's about how similar some of these entactogens are to MDMA ime or maybe even the 4 ho could be closer.

Of course all the LSx compound and LAD compounds.

20. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

4-ho-xxx could be closer to what? L or mdma?