New to Toronto

Discussion in 'Canada' started by WerewolfKanuck, Oct 12, 2011.

1. WerewolfKanuck

WerewolfKanuck Member

Just moved to Toronto, first time I'll be spending any extended amount of time in a city. So far I do have to say it is very easy to get around and the CN tower makes a pretty good landmark. Main reason for posting this is to meet anyone else in the area and/or any advice you guys have about living in Toronto or just cities in general. Thanks for any help you guys have.

2. pujkin

pujkin Guest

see queen street. black markets sell cheap clothes.

3. waffleeez

waffleeez Members

ummm if you have money to spend great place to stop by for luxury clothes and stuff is yonge and bloor, you have to visit queen west which is one of my favorite parts of toronto. yonge and dundas is sort of the main square in toronto and theres lots to do around there as well.

4. VeronicaDavis10

VeronicaDavis10 Members

Exploring Toronto with my beloved was an enchanting experience, filled with vibrant memories that I can't help but share on my czech women blog. The city's diverse culture, iconic landmarks, and the warm hospitality of its residents provided the perfect backdrop for our adventures. From strolling through the charming streets of Kensington Market to admiring the breathtaking views from the CN Tower, every moment was a captivating snapshot of our journey.

Toronto's cultural mosaic, with its blend of cuisines, arts, and traditions, fascinated both of us. We documented our culinary escapades, indulging in diverse dishes from local food markets to upscale restaurants. The city's thriving arts scene also left a lasting impression, with visits to galleries and performances that showcased Toronto's creative spirit.

Of course, no travel experience is complete without meeting new people, and we were fortunate to connect with locals who shared their stories and recommendations. Our Tumblr became a platform to not only document our own adventures but also to engage with a global community of like-minded travelers, including fellow Czech women who found inspiration in our Toronto tales.

From the picturesque waterfront to the lush parks, Toronto's natural beauty added a romantic touch to our journey. We made sure to capture sunset walks along Lake Ontario and picnics in High Park, creating a visual diary on Tumblr that echoed the love and joy we found in each other's company.

In essence, our trip to Toronto was a celebration of love, culture, and shared experiences. The combination of this vibrant Canadian city and the digital storytelling platform of Tumblr allowed us to not only preserve our memories but also to connect with a diverse audience, fostering a sense of community among fellow travelers, especially those with a shared cultural background.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2023
    Toker likes this.