• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Ganjabeliever

Ganjabeliever

Advanced Knowledge

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Posted October 11 2011 - 02:11 PM

This is another chemical i'm looking forward to trying. I ordered some based on the description alone. Wiki says its like vallium but i've yet to read an experience report on it. I cant even find a report on erowid. So has anybody tried this yet? Its supposed to be one of the best of ALL benzos even though its not technically a benzo due to the benzene ring on its chemical structure.

#2 sdng

sdng

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted October 11 2011 - 08:18 PM

Yeah, I supposedly should have some of this in the mail in the near future. I've read it's mildly enjoyable. Don't expect mind blowing euphoria or anything near that extent. Also don't mix it with alcohol (even one beer), it will make you black-out for many hours.
--No navigator to find my way home
Unladen, empty and turned to stone--

#3 Ganjabeliever

Ganjabeliever

Advanced Knowledge

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Posted October 11 2011 - 08:44 PM

Nice same here. Make sure to post an experience report on it. I've heard extremely mixed results. Some say its the BEST benzo-like drug out there surpassing regular benzos and some say its on par with phenaz so i'm really anxious to find out.

#4 Ganjabeliever

Ganjabeliever

Advanced Knowledge

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Posted October 18 2011 - 10:26 AM

Just recieved my etizolam in the mail. I'm gonna start off with 3mg I'll report back in 2 hours.

#5 Ganjabeliever

Ganjabeliever

Advanced Knowledge

• Members
  • 1,191 posts

Posted October 18 2011 - 11:53 AM

I like this. Its very relaxing and doesn't make you a retarded. It does kinda have a hypnotic effect but its not bad. The only bad thing i have to say is that it gives that mettalic taste in your mouth which i hate

#6 FlyBy

FlyBy

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted February 05 2014 - 03:33 PM

Etz is grreat. Xanax was my normal thing, but Etz is quite comparable.. Be careful the tolerance grows quickly!!!!!!! are we allowed to post sources on this forum???

#7 eggsprog

eggsprog

liberalobamacommunist

•  Supporters
  • 8,746 posts

Posted February 05 2014 - 03:37 PM

No. It would also be good if you checked the date on the posts you're replying to as well.

Posted Image

#8 Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper

Qiluprneeels Nixw

• 1,896 posts

Posted February 05 2014 - 04:39 PM

I like it. it's a pretty euphoric benzo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"...the means for psychedelic exploration can never be controlled again.
The genie is out of the bottle and all the king's horses and all the king's
men cannot put it back again."
- Daniel M. Perrine [Back cover of PIHKAL]