Etizolam

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Ganjabeliever, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Ganjabeliever

Ganjabeliever Advanced Knowledge

This is another chemical i'm looking forward to trying. I ordered some based on the description alone. Wiki says its like vallium but i've yet to read an experience report on it. I cant even find a report on erowid. So has anybody tried this yet? Its supposed to be one of the best of ALL benzos even though its not technically a benzo due to the benzene ring on its chemical structure.

2. sdng

sdng Member

Yeah, I supposedly should have some of this in the mail in the near future. I've read it's mildly enjoyable. Don't expect mind blowing euphoria or anything near that extent. Also don't mix it with alcohol (even one beer), it will make you black-out for many hours.

3. Ganjabeliever

Nice same here. Make sure to post an experience report on it. I've heard extremely mixed results. Some say its the BEST benzo-like drug out there surpassing regular benzos and some say its on par with phenaz so i'm really anxious to find out.

4. Ganjabeliever

Just recieved my etizolam in the mail. I'm gonna start off with 3mg I'll report back in 2 hours.

5. Ganjabeliever

I like this. Its very relaxing and doesn't make you a retarded. It does kinda have a hypnotic effect but its not bad. The only bad thing i have to say is that it gives that mettalic taste in your mouth which i hate

6. FlyBy

FlyBy Guest

Etz is grreat. Xanax was my normal thing, but Etz is quite comparable.. Be careful the tolerance grows quickly!!!!!!! are we allowed to post sources on this forum???

7. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

No. It would also be good if you checked the date on the posts you're replying to as well.

8. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

I like it. it's a pretty euphoric benzo