Awakening As One

Discussion in 'The Future' started by ChrisFromScotland, Oct 6, 2011.

1. ChrisFromScotland

ChrisFromScotland Lang may yer lum reek

2. ChrisFromScotland

I've not watched this one yet but im throwing it in there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc-55p1Al9k&feature=related"]FULL MOVIE - 2012 The Online Movie FINAL UPDATE -- (2010) - YouTube

P.S This is not the Hollywood Blockbuster Film "2012" but a documentary on topic.

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

if you haven't watched it yourself, why are you spamming the rest of us with it?

4. ChrisFromScotland

A watched the first one and posted the other one out of kindness for anyone interested in such a topic, stop being such a dick, if you have nothing positive to say why go out of your way to be negative n shit, take a fucking chill pill.

5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

kindness may be somewhat in the eye of the beholder. looked rather negative itself to me. sorry if you see it that way. forgive my serious doubts as to that though.

6. PsychonautMIA

PsychonautMIA Chimps gonna chimp

Have you watched kynaca? It is very interesting

7. ChrisFromScotland

Yeh i forgive your serious doubts :) i'm certainly not a troll if thats what your thinking, i love hip forums and every single one of you guys that come here share stuff so i wouldnt intentionally spam you guys, i really dont think i've spammed here, meybe your difinition of spam is quite harsh compared to me idk, i posted on topic whith the genuine intent that whom ever was took the time to look at this thread would be interested in watching more....