Pool-Pissers Unwelcome

Discussion in 'Camping/Outdoor Living' started by skycanvas, Oct 4, 2011.

1. skycanvas

skycanvas Member

When you get a few vehicles successfully camping stealth in a town where you have earned some respect from the locals & the cops are leaving you alone cuz the residents aren't complaining; you get a gnarley bunch of young drunks dressed like the Lost Boys (and one fat girl) drifting across the country with one maingy pit bull on a rope. How original. They party loud, disturbing the neighbors & throw as much trash on the ground as they can. I call them POOL PISSERS. They don't stick around, they are just there to get nasty drunk, skinny dip, in your pool, piss in it and leave. Grow up. And take your trash out with you!

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Why did you write the same paragraph twice? It started to trip me out for a second lol

3. primalflow

primalflow Member

4. Skooky

Skooky Member

sounds like a synopsis for a bad (very bad) movie.

5. MidnightSun

MidnightSun Member

Have you had a run in with some POOL PISSERS recently? I do like the term tho...

6. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No,the phantom shitter did us in. My girlfriend and I were camping in the park in Kailua,Oahu and a friend was there in his vehicle also. We earned the respect of the caretakers,because we would police the whole park every morning and clean it all up. Then one morning ,the bathrooms were covered in shit--floors-walls--everything and the sucker left his shorts in the middle of it. That we didn't clean that up and that was the end of our camping there. We all got run out.

7. skycanvas

skycanvas Member

These mobil devices are devious, small & pretty much useless for editing, so because it was late & I was not speaking fluent Elvin, I thought I'd trip you out by two simulcasted postings. Actually after a while the token expires. That means you can edit no longer & must return to the Shire. It doesn't matter, he told himself, for a true Hobbit will comprehend the meaning while pondering under the shade of Old Oscar, with freinds who come & go in the mist.

8. makihiko

makihiko Official hippie since 2005

oh my! blame the hippies for the stupid drunk kids...

dammit dammit dammit

9. BeachBall

BeachBall Nosey old moo

It's always like this though, isn't it.

In Scotland they have these wonderful things called bothies: small, basic shelters which are left unlocked and are available for anybody who needs them.

Here's a link to a picture of one called Luipmaldrig, where I have stayed in the past: http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=lu...4&tbnw=183&start=0&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

Unfortunately, some people just HAVE to abuse the hospitality of the kind estate owners who make them available; with the result that many of them are being locked up.

Now I appreciate that some people do not care for the system of land ownership we have in this country; but something provided gratis and without obligation is still a free gift to be grateful for. Especially when, in harsh weather, it can make the difference between surviving the night and being teh next grizzly newspaper headline ...

10. skycanvas

skycanvas Member

Yeah, I think if everyone was cool about the immediate universe around them there would be more freedom in the World since people would trust others & feel their gratuity wouldn't be taken unfair advantage of. Then they pass these draconian laws. Free stuff gets closed down. Like this year they banned tailgate parties in the parking lot of one ballpark because of a few abusers hogging the parking from the paying customers, & why they banned port-a-potties I can only imagine. Cleaning up a mess I make is just part of my way of doing things. Unfortunately, one small group expressing anarchy ruins it for the rest.

As per the other comments, I'm not blaming the hippies, as I consider myself one. It's just a phase for some kids to anti-recycle, trash places as some form of expression of rebellion or whatever. That's not the type of freedom we need. It expresses the disgusting manners of the human race & reflects poorly on us ever getting total freedom.

11. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I sharted in the local pool once :blush5:

12. skycanvas

skycanvas Member

—Are you from the midwest or the mideast?

We urge you to think figuratively now...

Definition: Pool Pissers is a *metaphor (A metaphor is the expression of an understanding of one concept in terms of another concept) ie.: for people who come to party at your house, uninvited, drink up all the booze, smoke all the weed, eat all the food, act rude, start fights, steal stuff, trash the place & leave everything behind without offering to clean up, usually whizzing in the pool sometime during the evening as a crowning token of their total disrespect. It happens in camp grounds, urban stealth camping; beaches, parks, out in nature where it's totally beautiful & you go there for peace but they drag their shit out there & fucked up music & leave a pile of trash behind. Because that's what they are.

13. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

I was caught peeing in a public pool once.

The lifeguard yelled so loud I nearly fell in! :smilielol5:

14. skycanvas

skycanvas Member

Guess you really pissed him off...