Live in Peru

Discussion in 'Latin America' started by jimbowersinperu, Sep 25, 2011.

1. jimbowersinperu

jimbowersinperu Guest

WE ARE VERY SERIOUSLY LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED IN A LONG TERM POSITION HERE WORKING ON OUR COFFEE FARM IN CENTRAL PERU. AND WE WOULD WELCOME EMAIL FROM THAT PERSON.EMAIL US AND LET'S CHAT !!
    We will pay a portion for transportation and a small salary as well as room and board. We do prefer a female. We would like a MINIMUM 1 year commitment.
    At the end of harvest we will pay a percentage o the total sales to you. If we find someone wanting a future, we are offering part ownership o the land a business.
    This job is going to require someone willing to help cook, clean, garden, clear land, plant coffee, harvest. roast, work online with clients and live in an isolated but wonderful place. It is a very rare opportunity and we have been given this amazing opportunity. We want and need to share this with someone truly interested in a different lifestyle and good future.

2. tricknologist

tricknologist menace to sobriety

3. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

Is this site your personal bulletin board for luring people away from where they ought to be?

4. indydude

indydude Senior Member

\
    Why do u prefer females? Arent there locals that could use jobs and you'd save on room & board?

5. jimbowersinperu

jimbowersinperu Guest

We have had 3 younger young men here and 2 got local girls pregnant and disappeared. The 3rd refused to do any sort of house work and expected us to do his laundry. So we thought we would try a woman and see if we had fewer problems. No there are no locals. We live in an area where there are more jobs that workers. We also need someone who speaks English to help in the office. In our entire district there are 2 people who speak English. We also understand that this is an opportunity to experience a different culture, and have a job.

6. jimbowersinperu

jimbowersinperu Guest

Is this site your personal bulletin board for luring people away from where they ought to be?

Not interested ??? Then don't try it.

7. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

As an administrator I'm just making sure the website is being utilized as the webmaster intends.

8. jimbowersinperu

jimbowersinperu Guest

you have a strange approach. We are simply trying to offer someone a rare opportunity.

9. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

if i would have seen this before i had kids, i,d be there. good luck!

10. indydude

indydude Senior Member

So your last two females got pregnant and now you want three more! lmao!

11. nellisun7

nellisun7 Guest

It is peru so hire peruvians!!!!!!!!!

12. sonnl

sonnl Guest

Wish i wasnt so retarted that i couldnt pm people on this site, but after 20 minutes of being frustrated im just writing a reply, for the record im interested if this is still available, please write me reaso347@gmail.com
    thanks

13. jhvuyr

jhvuyr Guest

human trafficking anyone?