How to grow 3/4 LB of Magic Mushrooms in under 3 months

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by UnnamedGrower, Sep 24, 2011.

1. UnnamedGrower

UnnamedGrower Member

I fuct up so bad. I thought I had til 3am to edit. This looks like shit and I am very embarassed. I contacted the site admin in hoping I can reedit this post so it is easier to read

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

start over. Make new thread.. Ill trash this one.. Shouldnt be that hard to copy paste it over.

make your pictures smaller..

3. UnnamedGrower

UnnamedGrower Member

Yea that could work also. Thanks. Im not doing it now, I just dont have the concentration to go thru it all. Way too much anxiety and frustration at this thread:badforum:

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

take your time this time. this forum dont get much activity. Trying to get more current tek and active members would be much better.. than having tek from banned members that are years old..

5. UnnamedGrower

UnnamedGrower Member

Can we have a little get together for a thread burning party?????

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

its all most 420.. im burning no matter the time.

7. UnnamedGrower

UnnamedGrower Member

LMAO Wish I could be there burning with you. Unfortunately im out of chronic. Sad day in UG's life

8. mixmaster1314

mixmaster1314 Member

Very good read! I'm going to use part of this for my first grow. And your probably from the Shroomery eh? Lol

9. UnnamedGrower

UnnamedGrower Member

Yea im from the shroomery. Im an AMU member and spend alot of time helping n00bs grow some dope dope. I use unnamedgrower at shroomery but I use another account now, but you can pm me there if you ever need any help, That goes for anyone really. Im always willing to help anyone at any stage. Ive grown with just about every method out there

10. UnnamedGrower

UnnamedGrower Member

Wow orison you know my other id at shroomery? I never see you post in MC and all of a sudden you post in a thread I just posted in

11. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

This is a pretty chill tek. I'm working on a monotub atm, I really hope I can get a yield like that. Unfortunately I've only got 8-10 jars colonizing (and that was originally supposed to be for two tubs), since a lot got infected. I got a real deal all american autoclave now, though, so things should start going better.

I ate some of my homegrowns yesterday and, boy, can you tell the difference with the fresh mush you have put so much love into... :)

12. Twistybit

Twistybit Guest

This looks like a solid tek but I'm totally new to this.

If I were to start this in October (early, the 1st if I get my shit together) would I have some produce by December...around, I don't know...the 21st?

;P

13. UnnamedGrower

UnnamedGrower Member

Thanks Hedgeclipper. You say 8-10 jars but you dont say how big they are. If its just 250ml jars you may have some issues that's a rly low spawn ration for cubes. It might work I wouldnt count on it though.

Yea twisty if you started in oct I do believe you would have some shrooms for the possible end of the world. I plan on tripping on a brand new species of mexicana fruits that one of my friends discovered in mexico on the 21st of Dec

14. Charley

Charley Guest

These instructions sound awesome. I've never done anything like this but it'd be awesome to try. I could see this easily becoming a fun hobby...

15. GLAC

GLAC Guest

How much do you think it would cost to set this setup up?

16. Boom2387

Boom2387 Guest

How plausible would you say it is to go to the Home Depot and buy a bag of manure, put it in a warm, moist place, and grow cubes?

17. Seeker2be

Seeker2be Guest

What is the purpose of the tyvek? Is it a filter? How many times can it be PCed? Better to use myco filters? Newby . Thanks

18. UnnamedGrower

UnnamedGrower Member

Without a pressure cooker it should be under $100 with spores

19. vroomshrooms

vroomshrooms Guest

I am a first time grower and I just ordered two 5 grain monotub grow kits as well as some b+, golden teacher ,Puerto Ricans. I have a room with plastic up an air filter into the room and a fan pulling air thru a duct out. Also a plastic partition clean room with a separate air filter and a clear plastic glove box . Lots of disinfectant rubber latex gloves a painter suit and hair nets. After all that I am still wondering if there is anything I missed or should improve. Any tips or pointers or help with future prints would be awesome. Thanks :2thumbsup:

20. cubenoob

cubenoob Guest

Hi Unamed G! I used PF Tek to colonize (6) 1 pint jars to be used as spawn and want to try your mono tub Tek. . What would be the proper ratio of Verm/Coir?

:sunny: