[Rant] People are worthless

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by Dude111, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I totally dispise it when you email someone and they DO NOT READ YOUR FUCKING EMAIL!!!!!

Ok.. I emailed a company IN CANADA and i asked them if the "Canada dry" ginger ale has CARAMEL COLOUR added there like it does in the states.... (Crap that didnt used to be there that affects the taste,causes headaches,etc)

I email them from my .co.uk email address AND I TELL THEM I AM IN THE USA (due to the .co.uk)

THE STUPID FUCKERS EMAIL ME BACK SAYING "WE DO NOT SERVICE THE UK" even though i told them i am in the states!!!!

I reply back and told them and they reply back saying the same damn thing!!!!

THIS IS JUST 1 TIME ITS HAPPEND!!!!!!!!

I replied and said they were dense as hell,I TOLD THEM 2 TIMES I WAS IN THE STATES.. The world is going to hell due to idiots like them!!

UN-FUCKING-REAL.. ARE PPL THIS STUPID?? [​IMG]

2. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Ugh...Canada Dry is awful ginger ale

3. Dude111

Yea this last bottle i got DID NOT TASTE GOOD AT ALL!! (Dunno if it was due to the Caramel colour or not)

I got some Schweppes now and ill see if its better (Havent had it in awhile)

4. walsh

walsh Senior Member

I really doubt a person even read your mail. The email server just filtered out all .uk emails to send back that message.

SO THE title should be "all email servers are worthless"

5. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Just drink water and chill.

6. Dude111

No they sent me an actual email,they said they couldnt tell me if Canada dry had caramel colour IN THE UK because they are a different company..

THATS NOT WHAT I ASKED THE IDIOTS.... I TOLD THEM I WAS FROM THE USA AND I WANTED TO KNOW IF CANADA DRY IN CANADA HAD CARAMEL COLOUR ADDED......

I didnt care what they thought of me after the 2nd email saying the same crap,I TOLD THEM WHAT THEY ARE: IDIOTIC MORONS!!

Anyone from canada here know if ginger ale has this crap in it??

7. Manservant Hecubus

Is this a gluten issue?

8. Humperdink

Humperdink Member

I must be an idiot too. I actually read this thread :(

My wife works in a retail store as a cashier. If you think you've seen idiots, you're right. They are all over the damn place. My dad has a Winchester 30.06 rifle, I say we declare open season on idiots.

9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

ok...this op got my curiosity ...so like a good poster i phoned the head office and they actually put me through to the bottling plant....i could hear the machinery..the dude had to yell lol...probaby just some shmoe that ansered a phone on a wall at workyes...there IS caramal in ALL commercial ginger ale including shweppes and canada dry

10. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

canada dry is awesome...especially the cranberry one

11. Hippy-Chick

Hippy-Chick Member

Yes

My father was an anthropologist before the government slandered him and transformed him into a glorified janitor. I remember reading one of his books in he wrote about what you referred to as "stupid" being overly and increasingly present in societies that are in a state of terminal decline.

He once laughed and said that the end of the world will probably occur when some security guard spills his coffee on some secretly built Domesday machine.

12. Dude111

Amazingly a manager emailed me a couple days after i told them they were "idiots" and wanted me to fill some survey on customer service..... I replied to his email and apologised for my rude comments and we have sort of established a friendship i think!! (I have email him @ least 5 times now and he emails me back :))

13. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

a rapport.

14. Manservant Hecubus

Bueller? Bueller?

15. themnax

themnax Senior Member

only human ones.

16. WootMaster

WootMaster Member

Bored? LOL

17. Mei

Mei Member

It's a world that's run by machines-and people are even worse. You should get a dog-they'll never let you down. They might not be able to tell you what color is in the ginger ale, but they'll never let you down

18. walsh

walsh Senior Member

Dogs let me down by not letting me down. I live with 4 of them (not mine) and for once I wish they'd not come running up to me all enthusiastically, tail wagging.