foreskin questions

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by johnf24, Sep 13, 2011.

1. johnf24

johnf24 Guest

hey all-- is it necessary for the foreskin to retract all the way over the glans when erect? i can retract mine completely when I'm flaccid, but when i'm erect only about a 1/3rd of my glans is revealed and pulling down on the skin starts to hurt. I've got some betamethasone to help maybe loosen it up but being in america i made sure to see a doctor who was foreskin friendly, we'll the doctor was a bit of an activist and i got more trivia about why circumcision is bad rather than info on whether my penis was ok or not.

anyway how to you apply the steroid cream anyway? On the tight band Im assuming-- for me that's the left top side of the inner foreskin, i put some on and damn! it was sensitive! Should i just put it on the outside of the foreskin instead or just keep going until the sensitivity goes away.

my goal is to have an erection where the skin goes all the way back behind the glans to have more vigorous sex than i presently do (i tend to only stay in missionary position due to the sensitivity), and to mimic a circumcised look, without having to get circumcised (it's big here in america)

Thanks for all your help!

1 person likes this.
  2. johnf24

johnf24 Guest

bump

Roberto69 likes this.
  3. Thetourist

Thetourist Member

If I were you I'd go see another doctor.

4. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

Phimosis. Google it.

5. canon9

canon9 Member

I think with a little patience and 10 minutes twice a day you can fix the retraction issue.

Hot bath or shower when the skin gets soft from the soap and hot water slip your little finger under the foreskin and move around to stretch the skin. Do this for several days and then increase to your next biggest finger. Gentle but consistent daily stretching allow you to put a couple fingers under the skin in a ten days to 2 weeks, perhaps sooner.

Good luck.

6. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Yea, it's Phimosis, not a big deal. Not sure why there would be a need to retract it.
    Spare me the cleanliness thing, you can get some water in there to wash if you really think you need to.
    I have a cousin who has Phimosis, never been an issue with him.
    Been with a few guys who have told me that their 4skin doesn't retract. Was never a problem.
    Would cause a "super-sensitive" dick head, seems like a real plus in my book.

7. charles-smythe

charles-smythe Members

...when I become erect my foreskin pulls back so tight I look cut...

Roberto69 likes this.
  8. cousinit

cousinit Member

my expert suggestion is to simply cut off the offending flap of skin, and then voila... .no more fore skin problems. works for me

1 person likes this.
  9. Circusmedic

Circusmedic Members