dream compunds

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by alex211, Sep 9, 2011.

1. alex211

alex211 Member

whats your drem compund. below are a few i brainstormed. i wouldnt actually want to do some of these, but still they are fascinating

3,4,methylenedioxylefetamine: lefetamine is an amphetamine/ritalin-like drug with opioid--yeah that,s right--affinity. wiki also says its a NMDA antagonist. would making MDlefetamine also make it an entactogen?? this may be the most euphoric drug ever

fluoro dragonfly: in pihkal, DOF sounds more fun than DOB, so the fluoro-dragonfly should be less harcore than bromo-dragonfly

2,5-dimethoxy methcathinone: There is a drug called methoxamine that is 2,5diMeO ephedrine. so if you get a hold of this stuff--its used in eye surgery--you can oxidize it to this unknown product. Since theres dimpehedrone out there this stuff might be fun too

2. kobilica

kobilica Member

DOx is not dragonfly fyi

3. alex211

alex211 Member

should repleid to this a while ago, but in the furanyl "wings" of bromo dragonfly is the methoxy structure of dob. i know they are different, but they have similar pharmacoprofiles, inclidng the ability to cause longterm vasoconstriction resulting in poss. amputation

4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

methoxetamine (MXE) is an arylcyclohexylamine, related to ketamine, not to ephedrine. you're thinking of something else.

5. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

6. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

DPT's the only synthetic on my list. Wouldn't necessarily say it's my "dream" compound, sounds nasty as shit, but in a good way.

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

My hypothetical dream compound would be NBome-MDMA. And with this dream hypothetical compound lower doses pretty much emulate MDMA but it's boosted potency allows for higher doses to be powerfully hallucinogenic, yet retain the feel of MDMA. For some odd reason, this compound has pretty much negated any sort of crash as one might associate with MDMA, doesn't display any of the dangers of other nbome and it is easy on the body.

8. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

Hmm, I'd join you on that one.

9. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

4-aco-lsd :p

10. porkstock41

how about N-AcO-LSD, writer. that's ALD-52

11. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

...which I would LOVE to try :)

12. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

If the boot fits, wear it, but you sound like pseudo-psychedelic-intellectual, OP.

Sandoz LSD of precisely known quantity. (or purdue LSD.... or any LSD from a real, standardized lab, up to medical standards). And I'd like to take similarly pure and dosed DOX compounds. Of course things like DMT and mescaline interest me, but they're more available, being natural. So my "dream" compounds would be these very rare standard-quality chemicals. (ALD-52, of course, would be great too. I believe it's supposed to be better than LSD, in the sense of being more acid than acid. But that could well be placebo, because it's a prodrug to LSD)

13. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

neat thread

14. porkstock41

^^^i agree.

a fascinating compound mentioned in PiHKAL is the 5-ethoxy analogue of 2C-E. it's active at 10-15 mg and is noted to be "gentle, forgiving, and extremely long-lived" as it can last over 16 hours. given the nickname "Eternity" by one subject.

that came to mind when i dug up this thread.

15. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

that actually sounds fantastic. I generally don't like super long-lived drugs like that, but if it was really gentle and forgiving and felt something like 2c-e, I think it would be really fun.

I wonder if it's available anywhere.

porkstock41 likes this.
  16. porkstock41

never heard of 5-EtO-2C-E before, other than in PiHKAL

17. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

an mxe analogue with an iodine atome instead of a methoxy so it would be called iodoxetamine.

if you look at the classic PCP-style arycyclohexamine structure there are quite a few different substitutions that could be made

18. Hedgeclipper

New winter tripping objective:

I'm going to buy one of these awesome high quality oil kaleidoscopes (http://www.collierkaleidoscopes.com/ check them out) and go for a trip in the snow, then lie back in the snow in my parka and kaleidoscope it out. These high end kaleidoscopes are amazing. Since there's no fixed image (rather, it's oil with colourful, interestingly textured objects floating around), the kaleidoscope image provides a huge amount of variation. I'd never get bored of this. I think I'm going to buy one and put it in my pocket everytime I go on a long adventure!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erh7TUTF6PY

Such a fresh kaleidoscope!

19. Hedgeclipper

whoops wrong thread :p

20. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

i must be dreaming