When I'm drunk I am...

Discussion in 'Beverages' started by maluhia, Sep 6, 2011.

1. maluhia

maluhia Member

not really attractive! I mean, my face gets all redish :devil:, my skin is all red... I think you know what I mean cause you probably saw that already haha
    I am really weak, one or two shots of tequila and I am red and sometimes I have short breath.

What is WRONG with me?!? Can I stop being red or having the feeling that I just had 10 hours of exercise???

2. Lodog

Lodog ¿

I'll just drink more so you'll become attractive again.

3. Das Katzchen

Das Katzchen Member

People who shouldn't drink
    When you drink alcohol it enters your cells and is broken down into a toxic compound known as acetaldehyde.
    An enzyme called aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 (ALDH2) then converts the acetaldehyde into acetic acid, which your body can use for energy. (We all know acetic acid better as vinegar!)
    Some people have an alteration in the ALDH2 gene, called a polymorphism, that makes it impossible for them to convert acetaldehyde into acetic acid. They cannot break down alcohol efficiently, which makes them feel ill and turn red as soon as they have a drink.
    If you have this deficiency, avoid alcohol.

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/focus/nutrition/facts/lifestylemanagement/alcohol.htm <---Article info came from. Should read it.

4. DrewSpeaksTrue

DrewSpeaksTrue Member

A hugger and a laugher...everyone is my best friend.

5. maluhia

maluhia Member

OMG! Thank youu hahaha! You just saved my life :afro:

6. seizedbyanger

seizedbyanger Banned

When I am drunk, I am..

well, I don't know, because I'm drunk

7. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

...I am a sassy, sexy, smart-ass.

8. barefootonli

barefootonli Member

...making lewd propositions on my sister in laws answering machine

9. Luvnh8

Luvnh8 Member

That happened to me when I was younger........ just wore less warm clothing and made sure to drink more water... cool cloth to face is good too!

When I drink I'm.............. Social butterfly, still blunt when talking lol and dance a lot!

10. so fucking determined

so fucking determined Guest

well, when I'm drunk I'm quite unpredictable. It depends on how much I'm drunk. Like now: I'm a little bit drunk and I just want to make party. But when it gets worse I want to fuck every women that crosses my way and other things like that. I can become really disagreeable when I'm drunk. It also depends on the things that I drink. When its only beer normaly it never becomes too bad...but when I drink whiskey or something like that....................

11. stonedhearted

stonedhearted Members

I feel like i look ugly.... but im too drunk to care!!!!!

12. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I am not going to pass out and fall off of my horse in a convenience store parking lot...

13. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

When I am drunk- -I'm substituting alcohol for my real drug of choice

14. lugubrious

lugubrious Member

...again? You say it like it's happened before. haha

When I'm drunk it can go one of two ways: the giggly, friendly (working on cutting out the slutty) chick, or the trying to act sober chick. Depends on where I am and who I'm with - Montreal's always a good time, but VT has some lame parties.

15. Black_Books

Black_Books Member

I've been told I'm quite boring when I'm drunk. I just sit there and say nothing. Much the same can be said about me when I'm stoned. Don't say much. Just sit there. I'm a pretty cheap drunk, though. People can't tell it, so they always buy me tons more to drink than I should realistically have. They assume, when I'm drunk, that I'm not drunk. So I usually end up getting the spins, vomit, and then pass out only to awake, remembering nothing.

I'm actually drunk now. Drank two Four Locos and the only perceivable differences is that I'm using the bulk of my vocabulary, forgot the pronoun subject of this sentence, remembered it, then decided to comment on it instead of inserting it and am typing more on a simple subject than I normally would.

-BlkBks

16. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I am the exact same as when im sober.
    except I will be more quiet if im in a quiet mood or I will act more crazy if im in a crazy mood.

17. biohazard5500

biohazard5500 Member

same here, my friend.

18. fx20736

fx20736 Member

same for me, although I am almost always quiet. in fact when I drink I eventually just nod off.

19. Joe Hippie

Joe Hippie Member

Last time i got drunk my brother and my friend told me that my whole face got red, lol.
    But it only lasted some minutes

20. dreamout

dreamout Member

Same here most of the time. I'm always ridiculously happy when I'm drunk though.