In a Hip Galaxy Far Far away..

Discussion in 'Hip Comics' started by deleted, Sep 3, 2011.

1. zombiewolf

zombiewolf Senior Member

Some of this shit is really funny dude.:smilielol5:

You're using a software for this?

ZW

1 person likes this.
  2. deleted

deleted Visitor

the addy is on all the toons... toondoo.com, its pretty easy to use til your folder get full of cut outs and your to high to find shit.. :D

3. zombiewolf

zombiewolf Senior Member

Ahh, I see... I thought Toondoo was the host and you downloaded trial software or something.

ZW

4. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Toondoo is the host and the software you use to create the comics. You can copy the images and post them anywhere so long as you created them and the toondoo logo is in place. However if you pay them, (works out to $1 an image), you can download the hi-rez version (up to like 5600 pixel width), and remove their name from it.

You can also do the same for any other toondoo that is set for "public" use. You can also let others edit your toondoos for their own use if you set it to allow that.

A nice system that is very quick once you've set things up for your needs.

I've paid in some money to use images without their logo, but I've yet to download the hi-rez versions.

1 person likes this.
  5. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Apparently the toondoo site is down at the moment. I sure hope it comes back!!!

6. zombiewolf

zombiewolf Senior Member

Wow, 5600 pix, that'd make a decent size poster...thanks for the spec, Skip.

ZW

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

New avatars and forum people names will make the new comic very hard to do. Just as the last was created posters names appear in strips, that will be the easiest to do than avatars, however I will try and use as many avatars I can, even if I have to hide them somewhere in the strip. .. Sorry if I missed you or there are errors in the strip scene.

I have some sketched out on paper and the plot and plan for the next comic ..

/ "Indiana Stoned And The Temple Of The Lost Hippies".. \ The forum change over might be a part of the LOST theme.. '

Internet speed and other issues hamper the creation please be patient. It may be close to another year this coming October when completed, if software speeds are up to par..

8. expanse

expanse Supporters HipForums Supporter

Encore! Encore!

1 person likes this.
  9. BlondeSunshine

BlondeSunshine Members