dont blame ISLAM.hatered starts at home.

Discussion in 'Protest' started by mr_fark_q, Aug 29, 2011.

1. mr_fark_q

mr_fark_q Member

i am going to straight out say this everyone seems to treated lightly on this subject.the truth is very loud and clear,if you want it.
    HE WHO BELIVES,NO PROOF IS NECESSARY
    HE WHO DOSNT,NO RPOOF IS POSSIBLE
    it seems to me that the US has a lot to answer for.being the worlds most powerful country,it also seems to be the most racist.

no matter how you put it,the US is accountable for more deaths then any country in history.just because its spread over the decade's.from killing people in vietnam,gremany,lebanon,the blacks,iraq and afghanistan not to mention many others.what makes them diffrent to nazi's?the US succeeded and nazi's didnt

its amaze's how quick everyone falls for there bullshit.over the years they have given many reasons for war.lately its been the ARABS,MUSLIMS and the KORAN that have been in focus and to blame for the current situation.

befor you start cutting spastic over this thread,i suggest that you have a look at these video's http://www.bradleymanning.org/resources/videos and ask urself what
    you would do if it was ur country being treated like this daily.what would you do if that was your son,ur dad or ur house even.

if your war is a just war,then you should have nothing to hide.but what could be so bad that they are willing to kill the only man that has enough balls to bring it to light.ask yourself what else dose he know that ur goverment dosent want you to know.the people on this video migth be ur son,ur husban or ur friend who are between 18-27y.o.if this is how they are being told to act there,what chance dose the US stand,when they return as angry trained killers.did you not learn from the vietnam vets

the truth is there.it is easy to point the finger somwhere else and it is always harder to look in the mirror.so i say dont blame the koran,muslim or islam.look in the mirror and lets not raise anymore people on hate and war.

FREE BRADLEY MANNING,
    ADRIAN LAMO IS A RAT

2. Olympic-Bullshitter

Olympic-Bullshitter Banned

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO1pmNnNT6g"]tanga girls girlfriend slip slips naked nude nudist nudity nudism tits tit - YouTube

3. FreedomSurvival

FreedomSurvival Guest

Finaly someone said it, people who say all muslims are terrorists and stupid shit like that, are hypocritical to the fact we have killed so many people its unbelieveable. and just speaking of the wars in the middle east alone, we have killed way more than 100,000 innocents in just Iraq alone. 911 was three tenths of that, let alone Afghanistan.

4. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Does the Koran really advocate for the beating of women and death of infidels?

5. Victoria1987

Victoria1987 Member

Yes, it does. Here are a couple on killing and conquering those who don't follow the Islamic faith.

Qur’an:9:5 - “Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war.”

Qur’an:8:39 “Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah.”

Here's one on wife beating.

4:34 Husbands should take full care of their wives, with [the bounties] God has given to some more than others and with what they spend out of their own money. Righteous wives are devout and guard what God would have them guard in the husbands’ absence. If you fear high-handedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them. If they obey you, you have no right to act against them. God is most high and great.

Delightful, huh?

Before anyone calls me a Christian fundamentalist or anything like that, I'm not. I'm an atheist. You can find some equally fucked up things in the Bible and probably in the Torah as well. I'm not saying that Muslims are evil for believing what they believe, because a lot of Muslims, like Christians and Jews and people of other religions, pick and chose what they want to believe from their religious texts.

But to the original point of this thread. Saying that the United States has killed more people than Islamic terrorists is true. But that's because we have bigger weapons and more manpower. The only reason that the Islamic fundamentalist death toll isn't bigger is because they don't have the kind of weapons we do.

And a lot of the same people who say that we shouldn't blame these terror attacks on the religious beliefs of the people committing them will immediately blame the Bible when some Christian fundamentalist psycho shoots a doctor who performs abortions.

But at the end of the day, the only people we can blame for a terrorist attack is the guy who killed innocent people because he thinks God told him to. It's not the fault of the society he's attacking for provoking him. It's not his favorite book's fault for inspiring him to do it. It's his fault for doing it.

6. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

Americans aren't racist we are just free to tell you how rediculous your culture is which back in gods blindspot no one is allowed to do.

7. Driftwood Gypsy

No more ridiculous our country, with all it's poorly read citizens who can hardly spell!!
    And yes, hating on anyone because of their ethnicity, race or culture is racist.

8. Victoria1987

Victoria1987 Member

Is it racist to 'hate on' a culture that executes homosexuals by hanging for sodomy?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/14/iran-gay-men-executed-hanging_n_1515207.html

You shouldn't have to accept every culture out there in the world. You have to draw the line somewhere. Executing people simply for being gay is way over the line of what any sensible and decent human being should find acceptable.

9. Driftwood Gypsy

What about our own culture? How is it any different than
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Byrd,_Jr.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

11. Driftwood Gypsy

do you have anything to contribute?

12. Victoria1987

Victoria1987 Member

James Byrd Jr. was murdered by white supremacists. In the middle east when they execute homosexuals and rape victims, it's often carried out by their governments and the people in power.

Also, most people in America are horrified by things like acts of violence carried out by hate groups.

Isolated acts of horrific violence carried out by crazed assholes however, aren't representative of our society, just very small lunatic fringe elements of it.

From what I understand, many Islamic cultures tend to look at executing homosexuals and rape victims as good deeds done in the name of their god.

Every hate based murder is a tragedy, but when it's government sanctioned and seen as a good thing by large elements of a society, it's a lot different than when a group of assholes far outside of the American mainstream do the same thing.

For one, the guys who murdered James Byrd Jr., one is on death row pending appeal that probably won't come and the other already got a needle in his arm.

People who murder homosexuals, rape victims, nonbelievers and other elements of society that they don't deem worthy to live in the middle east aren't punished most of the time, if ever.

13. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

No ones hating anyone but I don't think it's ok to excuse injustice because it's someone's cultural beliefs. I won't allow being afraid to offend someone stop me from saying what is right.

14. Resistance isn't futile

Resistance isn't futile Member

When someone kills in the name of the state it's called being patriotic.
    When someone kills in the name of God it's called being a zealot

When someone kills while wearing a uniform it's called being a soldier
    When someone kills without a unifrom it's called terrorism

When the bible script advocates slavery it's called foolishness form the past
    When any other relgion's scripts does similar it's called barbarism

When a baptist blows up birth control clinic he's called a nutter
    When a muslim does similar it's called terrorism

When a christian comes home drunk and beats his wife he's called a rotton husband
    When a muslim does similar it's called the fault of Islam

I've been a muslim for only a few days and already I can see the hypocrisy. And you know what??? It only strengths my faith.

15. Driftwood Gypsy

hmm. I have to think about that.

16. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Actually, that's called domestic terrorism.

Many of the things you point out are correct. The soldier/terrorist thing being the most poignant to my ears. But what your argument is disregarding is that you are taking all viewpoints but Islam and combining them into one.

I certainly think that the Bible is just as atrocious as the Quran. Maybe more so because the writing is terrible and it does have more followers and it's tendrils are quite sneaky and stubborn.

I don't think it's any better when rich American Christians fund the anti-gay campaign in Uganda. But I wouldn't trust any rich person who is of any religion that is against material wealth.

There are some Americans that might think its okay to blow up an abortion clinic as long as no one's inside. There are some Muslims that might think that.
    There are less of each group that would think that if people were inside.
    There are far less that would actually do it themselves.

But there isn't much of a campaign for Baptist terrorism. It's a pretty small group, that doesn't get much done. There are terrorist attacks in Gaza every other day. (And so it's not mistaken, I think Israel was a terrible idea and that they are major douchebags as well.)

17. Resistance isn't futile

Resistance isn't futile Member

There are 1.5 billion muslims and the majority aren't arabes.

Muslims are chineese, africans, americans, etc. You can't take the actions of a handful of nations that have been manipulated by various political forces. Some of these forces are domestic.. Some of them international... and some of them are a response.

But all of this rubbish comes from politics and ignorance. And when someone cusses someone out and continues to repeat media sensationalism and state propoganda... It empowers the politics and perpetuates the ignorance.

I'm now a muslim and I'm really liking the way that sounds and feels. For the first time in my life I'm feelilng complete. And if that's wrong then Allah help me to never be right again.

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

honkies you wouldnt be here if your honkie ancestors didnt rape, murder, pillage, starve, the native americans, , got some nerve telling muslims how to behave..

19. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

What are you talking about?

20. Victoria1987

Victoria1987 Member

It's horrible what white people did to the Native Americans during Manifest Destiny. But don't lay the white guilt trip on me. I come from a background that's primarily Scottish, Irish and Jewish - groups of people who were fucked over pretty badly throughout history. I'm immune to that shit. Partially because of my ancestry, but mostly because I had nothing to do with it. I won't buy into the sins of my forefathers, because I wasn't there.

And yes, I've fucked a Native American before, and I do so on a nightly basis because I'm married to a member of the Mohawk Indian tribe. So your throwing white guilt at me is even less effective.

Just because I'm descended from people with the same skin color as people who oppressed and slaughtered a bunch of people on racial lines doesn't mean that I, nor anyone else, should be silent about terrible things happening in the rest of the world.

I'm not guilty of any crimes committed by people before I was born. Even less so, because the earliest ancestor of mine to get off the boat in Ellis Island was in the 1890's.