I love teasing old(er) men... How can I tell if I'm successful at it?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by ElectraDesending, Aug 20, 2011.

1. ElectraDesending

ElectraDesending Guest

Hello, everyone! I had a really hot experience that has been invading my mind since it happened and I want to share it with an appreciative, knowledgeable audience.

I've always loved teasing men, especially by "accidentally" giving them a view up my skirt. This is nothing new, as I've always done this and gotten very aroused. Truth be told, teasing old(er) men really excites me. As of lately, I've been fantasizing about men who are more on the senior side than middle-aged men although they've definitely comprised a significant portion of my sexual desires. Now that this has been prefaced, I'll head on to the story...

I was at a train station awaiting the arrival of a train to head into the city for an interview at a dungeon. Because the wait was long, I decided to sit inside the air-conditioned waiting room and rest rather than sit out in the heat. Fortunately for me, I took a seat on a bench located directly across from one senior man and a middle-aged man whom sat at the other end of the same bench, but was still within view. To be honest, I have fantastically shapely legs that command attention on their own, especially when encased in black pantyhose and a painfully short skirt, which I had accidentally worn without full cognizance of its length or lack thereof. When I sat down across from him, the thought crossed my mind, thus the teasing commenced.

"I have an idea, sir," I thought, "Let's play I-dare-you-not-to-look-up-my-skirt-of-ogle-at-my-legs."

My legs were visible up to my upper-thigh. Slowly, my legs began to inconspicuously creep open, allowing a sliver of a view between my slightly-parted legs. I had a few leg crosses intermitten with the upskirt tease. At one point, I shut my eyes and pretended to lull asleep for a bit, causing my legs to part more and more in my restful "oblivious" stat. (It was the morning so with all of my yawns and eyerubs, the teasing fit into context.)

The reaction? My eyes were open for most of it but I didn't want to be too conspicuous. On more than one occasion, I saw his gaze drifting in between my legs. From what I could tell (and I hope it wasn't wishful thinking), he appeared fumbled and frusterated while trying to maintain a semblance of indifference, as though there wasn't a hot 21 year-old with sexy legs and an amazing view up her short skirt right in front of him. He seemed like he was trying not to look but still very compelled by me. Towards the end, he crossed his legs and made what seemed like a conscious effort to look at every other part of the station except in my direction. Inevitably, his focus would always come back to (in between) my legs. A few times, I was daring and tried to steal glances of him as often as possible and I caught him looking in my direction, but he would immediately look elsewhere if our eyes came close to meeting. He looked flustered and tense, trying to keep his cool and look normal while getting all flustered, hot and bothered. Just knowing that I was tempting him soaked my panties.

So here are my questions: Are there any other signs (besides a visible bulge) that a man has an erection? From what I described, do you think I successfully captured his gaze and teased him? Like I said, I'm pretty sure it wasn't wishful thinking because I kept discreet tabs on his body language whenever possible. Has a girl ever teased you or have you ever teased anyone like this? What was their reaction?

Wow, long post but it's certainly a very sexy read and well-worth it... Seeing as I've gotten myself all worked up while typing this post, it was definitely worth writing...

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Yawn.......:sleeping:

Cheers Glen.

3. walsh

walsh Senior Member

Looks like i'm out for this one. GLENGLEN too, apparently although that may be because he's not knowledgeable enough ;)

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

That soooo sounds like a guy pretending to be a girl writing that story.

But if thats not the case, might be sexy for you, but going to be taken differently by different groups.

To some, you only like teasing guys of an age that in all likelyhood cant get it up anymore, sounds too safe.

To others its just going to sound like daddy issues, or in this case grandaddy issues. Guys wont find this as sexy as you think, especially if you resemble the daughter/grandaughter and they've spent too long going all gooey and cutesie from when she was little kid

To others guys its going to sound a little lame, all the nervous too-ing and fro-ing, compared to the type of girl that just sticks her hand down his pants when she gets him alone, or drunk and horny and grabbing his butt

And to others:
    I cant really imagine any girl would be that confident about her legs and not have some kind of insecurity - and if said out loud usually as an over compensating defence mechanism and thus never secure enough to do anything about it

I smell male cow manure

5. raz5

raz5 زینب

when they come up to you and are like 'i used to get girls like you when i was your age'

6. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Seems to me you're a bit of a Day 'tripper' - though for 'Big Teaser' read 'Prick Teaser'?
    And therein lies a * Danger * that only the naive won't understand

7. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Post #1? Keep mama's basement clean,now.

8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

old men dont get erections silly

9. RiffRaff

RiffRaff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I love to be teased by young girls.

I remember at work once, this very lovely blonde girl I worked with came back from lunch complaining that this old guy was checking her out. I laughed and wanted to say 'duh' it's what we do"

10. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

What a pathetic piece of wank fodder.

11. tommyhot

tommyhot Member

I HATE teases and would just as soon punch them in the face. Instead I tell them to fuck off.

12. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

DAMMIT!!!! :cuss: You beat me to it. :(

13. strippednakedmale

strippednakedmale Guest

There should be more girls doing this, I love it. Hey, it's got to make a girl feel good about herself and feel better about her body if it turns guys on doesn't it? I hang around with a much younger girl all the time who just loves to tease and so does her sister. They constantly run around the house in panties and intentionally let me catch them changing or partially dressed so they can tell me to not look. They have both admitted doing it intentionally. The older sister, who is 19 will give me a lecture sometimes, make me apologize and then five bucks for looking. She will then do it again a few minutes later and just hold out her hand with an evil grin. A few times she will leave her door open, out of view of everyone else and pull her top in front of me. She waits until I give in and look and then she can demand 20 bucks from me later. To top it all off, she makes me go alone to buy most of her makeup and underwear so she can tease me in them later. The younger sister loves doing this and even makes me wear the ones that don't fit her while I go back to the store. The other day we went shopping together and after we got all of her stuff, just to be a brat lol she said she felt bad getting all that stuff so she picked out a tube of lipstick and said it was for me and I had to wear it all the time for her. She then walled out and waited for me to pay but as soon as I got to the car she made me wear it and still does, calling me "girlfriend" along with a girls name she has for me. I still have to turn my back when she changes though and loves it when I do her laundry and have to fold all of her girly stuff while she teases me more.

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

really?

15. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

bahahahahaha ohhh that's funny...

16. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Listen for the tap of a cane and a hacking cough following behind you when you walk away.

17. creedlespeek

creedlespeek Member

Anyone who does not believe your story is a stupid cynic.

18. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

pics or gtfo, troll

19. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

This made my afternoon. :afro:

20. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I'm totally strait, and if there was a dude sitting in front of me obviously pretending to be asleep and repeatedly spreading his legs and adjusting himself to make his junk as obvious to me as possible, I, too, would be trying to look everywhere but strait in front of me, but would occasionally be unable to, just to see if the creeper was still there displaying himself.

So, I think old fella was gay, and disgusted by the unintelligent display of slut in front of him.