what is the price of an ounce of good heroin?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by ripped103, Aug 18, 2011.

1. ripped103

ripped103 Member

2. nannymiss

nannymiss Banned

lol'd.

soon your username will be "rippedOFF" instead of "ripped103".

3. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

^lmfao

4. oxy420lover

oxy420lover Member

WoW Kilo Good To See U Pop In Bro!!!

5. MikeVicc

MikeVicc Member

LOL ^^ that was funny shit .. and u can't ask that typa shit in here , think u can get banned or something tryin 2 meet

6. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

Not that I sell heroin or would to someone I meet online, but it depends on the area and the purity of the heroin. In memphis,tn..light brownsih tan powder #4 from colombia sells for about $1500-2000 for 25 grams aka a dealers piece..never seen any heroin sold by the standard ounce of 28 grams actually..black tar in Dallas=$800 for 25 grams , I hear that the fire NJ dope sells for $2,000-2,500 for 25 grams , but thats "raw" cut of the kilo dope, so it would vary..buying bricks in NJ of 50 bags for $200-300 I hear is common and 50 bags = 5 grams approx..so that would equal $1000-1500 for 25 grams of bags, likely less..
    If you don't know already where and how much an "ounce" of heroin sells for,you are most likely not gonna know where to get that much, or you would know already and shit...

7. mr_fark_q

mr_fark_q Member

400 a gram south australia