Do women prefer we cum quick or last from oral?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by JkM, Aug 14, 2011.

1. JkM

JkM Guest

I know it sounds like a crazy question. But when I was younger (I'm 27 now) I came pretty quickly from receiving head. My partners seemed ok with it. Then I got married and my late wife seemed to prefer that it last a long time. I understand that rationale when fucking (and I do last pretty a pretty long time then) and assumed that I should have worked to last longer when being sucked. Now I am back in the dating world and my current girlfriend complained the other day that it hurt her jaw and throat to suck for a long time. She said she thought it was hot when I came in her mouth quickly and unexpectedly.

So what is the consensus? :mickey:

2. kairilove

kairilove Member

I love to suck dick so I prefer a guy lasts for a while so I can enjoy myself, not to mention make him enjoy it. I am ok with him cumming quickly as long as he can get it back up and go for another round though.

3. PEACEFUL LIBRA

PEACEFUL LIBRA DAMN RIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

U know what women like when you ask questions maybe you should try it

4. GoofyGooberz

GoofyGooberz Just Bitchy!!!!!!!!

For me totaly depends on the moment.......

1- I love sucking my man off, so while in bed and that I love it when he can last a bit. Love the foreplay.

2- Again I like surprising my hubby every now and then with what we call a morning glory. In those time I like it when catching him off guard and I can make him cum so quick. esp if I pop a strong mint in my mouth 1st too.......

5. the J

the J Guest

I think it depends on the woman to be honest, some prefer not to suck it, some do it to shut you up, and some like nothing more than to suck a dick lol

6. The Backdoor Man

The Backdoor Man Banned

Eh, blowjobs are overrated. Anal is the way to go.

7. Humperdink

Humperdink Member

I am wondering, if anal is the way to go, why did God make women?

8. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

I would much prefer a man who doesn't feel he has to alter his timing for my benefit. That's a turn off. You're being pleasured, it's supposed to be about enjoying it however it comes naturally, not fretting about what she's thinking. If we're talking 3 seconds or 2 hours then that might be a problem, but any normal amount of time shouldn't be. If her jaw hurts she should remember that she has hands and other body parts.

9. JkM

JkM Guest

Thanks...interesting answers. I enjoy a blowjob in the extreme and could probably cum inside of 2 minutes but I could also restrain my self and no doubt would enjoy the prolonged pleasure. Since it was all equal or as we say in Germany 'Es ist mir alles Wurst' (no pun intended, 'it is all sausage to me') then I was hoping to prolong my partners fun. I don't know if she enjoys sucking my cock so much as she enjoys making me cum.

10. JkM

JkM Guest

Libra, do you mean I should try asking a woman the question (thought I did that) or try giving head? Ok on the first, not so ok on the second.

11. uglypuppy

uglypuppy Member

I prefer what the guy prefers. For me, giving head is all about his maximum pleasure.

12. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

I think what he is saying is ask your partner.

Stay Brown,
    Rev J

13. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

because a mans ass is hairy.

14. dawn_rhode

dawn_rhode Member

i agree with fingermouse i like sucking dick so i like a guy to last but that doesnt mean i want him to think he has to last. a man should be comfortable and cum when hes ready not when i want him to.

15. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

word from the wise

do not swallow your bubblegum

16. SativaSleazeBucket

SativaSleazeBucket Member

Exactly....there does come a point when it starts becoming a pain though....but that usually depends on how your doing it.

I prefer my man last at least 10...but anything over 45 minutes and I start to get a neck ache

17. smip

smip Guest

To me it is all in the way she preforms. No 2 girls give head the same way, Some enjoy it and milk you like theres no tommorrow,,, While others are just doing it to shut you up,,,, You have to find out what the girl is into,,, Remeber some swallow, and some spit... And you know what they say...."SPITTERS ARE QUITTERS" and I don't date quitters...

18. tinyclit

tinyclit Member

I prefer when he cums quick. I'm an oral fan, but can only do oral for so long. Of course, we can trade off with me doing oral vs. him stroking vs. me doing oral again, but over all, the sooner the better. What I don't like is the times when try though we might he can't cum for whatever reason. Darn! We try again later or the next morning and then he'll cum.

19. Andrew0983

Andrew0983 Member

I like your point of you.. your hubby is very lucky!
    If I will re-born as woman, I would like to remember your words!!!